Adyen is a Dutch payment company which enables you to accept electronic payment using a variety of payment methods, like credit cards, debit cards, etc. Please note that Adyen requires an SSL Certificate.
You can sign up for an Adyen test account here.
To configure Adyen Checkout you need the following 5 keys:
- Merchant name – this is your account name, in our case DynamicwebTestEcom
- API key – see Adyen docs on How to get the API key
- Origin key – see Adyen docs on How to get an origin key
- Live URL prefix – see Adyen docs for more information. Only required when moving from test to production.
- HMAC key – see Adyen docs on HMAC signature calculation
After obtaining the 5 keys you can configure the payment method
- Go to Settings > Ecommerce > Orders > Payments and create a new payment method
- Select the Adyen Checkout checkout handler
- Fill in the parameters section with the keys (Figure 1.1)
Adyan supplies a number of test card numbers which can be used to test the integration. Please note that some features - like Saved cards - must also be activated inside the Adyen administration.