Dynamicweb 9 Manual
Dynamicweb is a feature rich All-in-One platform which allows you to build great websites – and to keep all your data in one place and on one platform.
With Dynamicweb you can:
- Create and manage content – websites, language layers, pages and paragraphs – or exploit the power of items
- Use the full power of Dynamicweb Ecommerce to work with variants, parts-lists, multiple shops, languages and currencies, and much more
- Reach out to your customers using the Dynamicweb Marketing tools – Leads, Email Marketing, Personalization and more – using data collected in your shop and on your website
- Handle and organize all of your users in groups, setup permissions, and use smart searches to create dynamic user groups based on on-site behavior and more
- Explore central platform features such as indexing, the file manager and the Image Handler tool
- Get acquainted with the extensive integration options at your fingertips with the Data Integration module and the Integration Framework
And much more!
Using the manual
Dynamicweb has a lot of documentation – at a lot of different levels - and a high-level overview will help you find what you’re looking for!
Use the top-level navigation (Figure 2.1) to find the documentation for the main areas of Dynamicweb; Content, Ecommerce, PIM, Marketing, Users, Integration and Platform.
Then use the left-side navigation to select a documentation article for a particular area – and the bootstrapesque right-side navigation to locate the right information (Figure 2.2).
We aim to deliver accurate documentation as soon as possible after each release, and so the manual is continually revised and updated as new functionalities and features are being created, reworked, or improved.
This occasionally means that minor features and UI changes which are a part of the next scheduled release are documented before being released to the general public.
Likewise, you may find documentation which looks somewhat dated compared to a recent release. You are welcome to contact us when that happens, and we will priorize a revision of that article as soon as our schedules allow it.