PIM – Product Information Management – is a feature which lets you manage all aspects your product portfolio from one central location. This provides you with much greater control over all aspects of the product lifecycle than traditional setups.
With PIM you can deal with cross-department product information such as:
- Essential product data like names, titles, product numbers, descriptions, etc.
- Categorization and product relationships like categories, related products, etc.
- Digital assets like images, videos & documents
- Technical and logistical data like weight, volume, stock states & unit data
- Marketing data like keywords, SEO, etc.
- Localization of product data, e.g. descriptions, names, etc.
Dynamicweb PIM also features improved and optimized tools for creating workflows, for bulk-editing products, and for querying and enriching product data on the fly.