Customer Experience Center – Favorites
The Customer Experience Center – Favorites app is a frontend app for rendering Favorite Lists related to a particular user or user group in frontend. As such it is a faster and more streamlined parallel to the MyLists-part of the older Customer Center app. It is exclusively made for ViewModel templates.
To use the app add it to a paragraph as usual – then use the app settings (Figure 1.1) to configure the app.
Basically you must:
- Select what to retrieve favorite lists based on
- User id – the unique id for the logged-in user
- Customer number – a standard user field which can have the same value across users, e.g. if several users are purchasers for the same company
- Own favorite lists and lists made by users that current user can impersonate – what it says on the tin
- Configure the display settings:
- Lists per page
- Sort by field
- Sort direction
- Select the templates used to render the app output:
- List – this template is used to render several favorite lists in, well, a list (of lists)
- Detail – this template is used to render the details of a list. This template is loaded when the url parameter FavoriteListId is present
Please keep in mind that the Customer Experience Center apps have been developed exclusively for ViewModel-based templates.