Dynamicweb Rapido is a highly configurable implementation of a frontend, and functions as a starting point for developing and implementing solutions on Dynamicweb.
With Dynamicweb Rapido, you can easily configure and deploy most projects with a minimum of hassle – and custom projects are also guaranteed to be off to a good start, as we provide the foundation with a clean, maintainable and highly customizable code base.
In practical terms, Dynamicweb Rapido consists of:
- A Files folder containing templates and other static ressources
- A database with demo data - pages, products, paragraphs, etc.
- Password for Admin: Admin
- Password for Administrator: Administrator
If you find errors in Rapido, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Especially if we don’t follow our own rules and guidelines!
- Rapido 3.1 requires Dynamicweb version 9.6.3 or newer.
- Rapido 3.0 requires Dynamicweb version 9.5.2 or newer
- Rapido 2.1 requires Dynamicweb version 9.4.15 or newer.
- Rapido 2.0 requires Dynamicweb version 9.4.4 or newer.
It is not recommended to upgrade from Rapido 1.0 BETA 2 to Rapido 2.0 or Rapido 2.1, due to breaking changes. Some item types are not compatible and the database has to be updated manually to use the new item types.
The baseline database is a bacpac file created using the MS SQL Server 2014 format (version 12.0.4237). It can be imported into SQL Server 2012 with 2014 Client Tools using SQL Server Management Studio 2014 version 12.0.4237.
Read about rules regarding upgrades for major and minor releases in this article here.
Rapido version 3.1.1
When upgrading an existing Rapido 3.0.X solution to 3.1 please follow our guide here due to the new color swatch
Rapido version 3.0.1
Since the format for website settings changed between Rapido 2.x and 3.x, with Rapido 3.x employing the item tab item type, a simple export and import between versions is not possible. You can transfer the website settings manually - or use our converter tool. See more here.