Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Editor Context for PIM
Hi, In Editor Configuration there is a possibility set editor context for the eCommerce description field. It would be nice if the eCommerce description also applied to the corresponding field in PIM. (I need to limit the number of characters in the  ...
Aki Ruuskanen
13/05/2020 17:01:02
No replies yet
Form For Editors: Auto-complete
Hey It would be great if we on a field in form for editors could fill out the auto-complete attribute, either by selecting from a list depending on the field type (best case ) - or just an empty text field that the user can fill out themselves. An ex ...
Claus Kølbæk
30/04/2020 01:46:14
No replies yet
Auto populate Systemname and TemplateTag on custom fields
Hi, A PIM customer noticed that when we create product category fields the System name and Template Tags auto populates from the Name, but the same does not happen for Product fields not Group fields. Would be nive to have that consistent. Here's the ...
Nuno Aguiar
15/04/2020 01:04:25
No replies yet
Copy Item Group to another item
Hi Dynamicweb Feature: Copy item group to another item, see Screenshot Thanks Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
27/03/2020 17:06:54
No replies yet
Query selector for Reward rules
Dear Dynamicweb, We are working with the loyalty program in Dynamicweb and are missing an important feature. When working with discounts we are able to select a range of products: https://www.screencast.com/t/oI1OHb93q, but when setting up reward rul ...
Anders Ebdrup
19/03/2020 12:36:24
No replies yet
Placeholdertext for itemfields
Sometimes - it would be nice to be able to add a placeholdertext to inputfields such as text, longtext etc. This should be easy to implement? /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
17/03/2020 21:00:14
No replies yet
Brand and Seller as standard fields
Hi guys, I believe I have mentioned this before, in another thread. I am bringing it back because I see an increase need for it. While Manufacturer is a very useful Object for storing additional information about the Manufacturer of a product, we see ...
Adrian Ursu
02/03/2020 11:16:13
No replies yet
PIM: Values in field of type Listbox
Hi, With a field of type Listbox (displayed as CheckboxList) it would be nice to see the the value of the option in a tooltip when hovering over the field name. Example : In the image "Listbox.png". If I hover over "Insert" I would like to see the va ...
Aki Ruuskanen
20/02/2020 10:04:51
No replies yet
Page/paragraph compare with Deployed version
Hi, I know this is likely a DW10 feature, but I would love to have a "Compare with Deployed version" button on a page/paragraph. So if we could use the Deployment Tools settings, and have the ability to get to a page/paragraph/app settings and compar ...
Nuno Aguiar
18/02/2020 18:56:05
No replies yet
Id and type in backend serach results for content
Hi, In the backend content search results it would be useful to: See the type (Paragraph or Page) See the Id The active flag (for paragraphs) does not work This is particularly useful where there are multiple results with similar/equal names. Having  ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/01/2020 10:53:30
No replies yet
Itemtype field restricted to different areas
Hi Often an itemtype is shared between websites. But sometimes one or a bit more fields on the itemtype is only used on some of the websites. It would therefore be nice if it was possible to set which website an itemtype field should be visible on. I ...
Lars Larsen
16/12/2019 09:16:49
No replies yet
Positiblity of deactivating element in Item Relation List
It would be really useful, if it was possible to deactivate items/elements in an Item Relation List as default. Just as it is possible to deaktvate paragraphs. /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
10/12/2019 16:31:10
No replies yet
Google Analytics in Rapido
Hi, Currently we have a field for Google Tag Manager, but sometimes we just need Google Analytics and to be honest for some of our customers it's hard enough to generate some of these, asking to generate Tag Maganer to then add Analytics to it is a s ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/11/2019 15:43:32
No replies yet
Show Facets with only 1 facet option?
Hi, I am uncertain if this is just a bad idea, or a good one - I'll let you guy be the judge :) Sometimes we end up with a Search Facet with 1 option and the amount of results for that facet option is exactly the same as the search results. Example h ...
Nuno Aguiar
07/11/2019 13:11:01
No replies yet
Campaign as column in Discounts
Hi! Would be great to be able to sort by campaign in the discounts view in the backend. For instance our client has multiple discounts (50% on all accessories, 25% on all shoes) active for a Black Friday campaign. So would be really great to be able  ...
Lars Pham
31/10/2019 15:25:09
No replies yet
Automatic update of Redirects if a Product, Group or Page is changed
Hi guys, I know this has been requested before and I remember that the old way of handling URLs was a pretty big issue in implementing this change but I am hoping that the new changes in how URLs are handled might bring this request back in focus. On ...
Adrian Ursu
14/10/2019 20:11:49
No replies yet
Hide if empty for Product Fields
Hi guys, I have noticed a while ago the option "Hide if empty" for Product Category fields. It is a very useful feature and I would like to have it also for ProductFields. Also, it would be useful if "Hide if empty" would apply also for Integer or De ...
Adrian Ursu
14/10/2019 20:06:27
No replies yet
Settings/web and http/Security - option to whitelist IPs, and or setting a timelimit on the lockout period
Hi we have some solutions, where we experience the customer has the problem of being locked out from their own website for some reason (banned IP). We even have a case, where there is a problem with the solution banning the IP adress of the server wh ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
08/10/2019 15:50:55
No replies yet
Make unpublished page names dimmed
Hi, I know this is really small, but more than a few times I lost a few minutes to only realize the page was unpublished. If we could dimm (change the text color to gray) on pages that are unpublished (rather than just rely on the icon) would help te ...
Nuno Aguiar
04/10/2019 13:22:19
No replies yet
Add text to the top menu icons
Hi, It would be good to have the abillity to add text to the top menu icons, in Rapido. There were some request to display the menu name with the icons or to just display the name. Some older users may not know what the icons mean. Thanks. ...
Cátia Torego
03/10/2019 13:42:36
No replies yet