Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Forms for editors in DW10
Hi, Considering industry changes, there are a few features in Forms for editors that don't make snse anymore, and taking the opportunity of DW10 being completely rewritten, we could start with a better foundation, getting rid of some old ones. Exampl ...
Nuno Aguiar
20/05/2021 15:18:19
No replies yet
Redirects - filling in the gaps
Hello, I posted this at the end of an existing forums post, but I'll post it again here as a feature request. Nuno Aguiar and I spent some time diagraming some options that we believe would be valuable. Non-goal Complex pattern based matching. We agr ...
Scott Forsyth
03/05/2021 19:29:05
No replies yet
TaxProvider improvements
Hi Dynamicweb, We are working on a solution where we are using a custom TaxProvider to handle different kind of fees. This provider can be hit multiple times in the same cart with different configurations. We need to control the order of the individu ...
Niels Foldager
28/04/2021 21:29:57
No replies yet
PIM. Bulk edit with 'Find and Replace'
Hi, Some customers ask us for the capability to do a Replace of a string/word in PIM. Currently the Bulk edit does a full replace of the old value, so we'd like to request the ability to (through the Bulk Edit maybe) have the ability to do a 'Find an ...
Nuno Aguiar
27/04/2021 18:10:42
No replies yet
RMA custom fields and return tpes
Hi, We've been limited over the years to use the RMA because of how inflexible it is. The recent Notifications are great, but there are 2 major needs to adjust to our customers business rules: Create/Edit Return types We have 3 fixed types ("Return", ...
Nuno Aguiar
05/04/2021 11:54:57
No replies yet
Add ability to select a Variant in Related products dialog
Hi guys, Is there any plan to support adding a Variant of a product as a related product to an existing product? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
29/03/2021 13:03:06
No replies yet
Order Email notifications for Primary and Secondary users
Hi, Much like we can send email notifications to the Billing address and Shipping address, it would be great to be able to send it to the (Primary) user and Secondary User as well. Currently we only store the IDs in the database To do so, we'd have t ...
Nuno Aguiar
26/03/2021 13:41:58
No replies yet
Multiple Order State notifications
Hi, This is likely a DW10 feature request, but essentially, it would be great if we could set multiple and different email notifications for each order state. The current funcionality allows for some flexibility already, but what I am requesting is t ...
Nuno Aguiar
26/03/2021 13:31:10
No replies yet
Better Failed Capture notification
Hi, It would be great if Dynamicweb provided a better handle on Failed Captures for Credit Cards. Here are the scenarios we come across with: User has a Recurring Order (subscription) and the Capture Fails on a Recurrence Order was Authorized, synced ...
Nuno Aguiar
01/02/2021 11:06:42
No replies yet
Forms for editors - Form data performance
Hi, We have a customer with a lot of form submissions (and the site is only 1 year old). This means that working with the backend, getting into the Form Data takes a long time. https://www.screencast.com/t/qjM5YpOeqt Can we have this data be paged an ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/01/2021 18:22:57
No replies yet
Save validation
Hi, I know this is a pipedream, but figured I'd ask anyway. Working with larger and larger teams, sometimes multiple people at once in the backend, it would be nice to have a fail-safe when the user clicks "Save" in the backend. The goal is to avoid  ...
Nuno Aguiar
20/01/2021 15:26:14
No replies yet
Forms for Editors - limit file extension and size
Hi, I know we can develop this, but that's not user friendly for our customers. It would be great if on the App settings (when attached to a Paragraph) we could set: Max file size Input field to list allowed extensions (i.e. ".pdf, .jpg") Best Regard ...
Nuno Aguiar
08/01/2021 10:41:20
No replies yet
Improvements to the Maps module and backend tools
The bulk update feature under Settings| Control panel | Maps is great but lacks a few features to make it work really well. Quite often we use this to updates hundreds or thousands of records and it doesn’t cope with this very well. Here are some ide ...
Imar Spaanjaars
04/01/2021 20:50:53
No replies yet
Get value from folder item type field using a more direct method
Hello Sometimes we implement folder field types in the custom website settings but we don't have a direct method to get the value of that field as i.e GetString or GetFile We always have to load the GetItem and then load the needed field again as per ...
Fabio Monte
29/12/2020 14:09:44
No replies yet
Convert to reference field
Hi, When editing a field in the Product categories, there is a button to convert the field to Reference field. The button "moves" the field to a reference category. This way, the field is removed from the current category and created in the Reference ...
Tomas Gomez
18/12/2020 13:57:38
No replies yet
PIM/Ecommerce Select default image from Alternatives
Hi, Considering https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/pim/set-default-from-image-pattern?PID=1605 It would be great if we (per product) could pick which one is the default image, from the image patterns The use case is a customer that has +40 image patter ...
Nuno Aguiar
09/12/2020 10:47:28
No replies yet
Possibility to sort the order lists in integration customer center Rapido
We have complaints about the lists in the integration customer center beeing sorted from oldest records to newest. Most of time they want to see the newest first, or be able to control the sorting them selves. Would be great to have that possibility. ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
13/11/2020 15:36:49
No replies yet
Improved language versioning in Item-List
Hello, You fixed a bug where item-list values in a content language layer would change every time the master was saved, even though the values on the language layer were different (bug: 75638, CAS-14004-G6H2H1). This is nice but could be better... th ...
Søren Ravn Lund
04/11/2020 13:51:14
No replies yet
PIM: Allow change of field content across variants - And master
Hi, If I select a product field to be "Allow change of field content across variants", it disappears from the area of the master product. I would like to be able to change the value for the master also. It could be needed for external reference IDs,  ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
22/10/2020 13:11:14
No replies yet
Translations.xml should be forbidden
Dear Dynamicweb, I will suggest that the translation file is not served by the browser as it is the case with this file: http://rapidodemo.dynamicweb-cms.com/Files/Templates/designs/rapido/Translations.xml Please block the access to the file in web.c ...
Anders Ebdrup
20/10/2020 13:30:44
No replies yet