Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Scroll content section but not Ribbon Bar when creating integration jobs
When setting up a new job, the Ribbon Bar with action items goes out of view when you scroll down. It would be nice if the Ribbon Bar stayed put and only the content section scrolled. This way, when I discover I need a new mapping for example, I can  ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/11/2017 22:21:32
No replies yet
Make country list on providers expansible and collapsible
With solutions that have all countries set up, managing providers like payment and shipping can be hard. The long country list at the top makes it hard to quickly see what has been configured below that list. Would it be an option to make the list co ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/11/2017 22:01:58
No replies yet
Make Run Now button a little bigger
I'm pleased to see that the Run Now button in the Scheduled Task list has been moved from the far right to the left, closer to the task name. Thanks for that! Would it also be posible to make the button a little bigger so it's easier to click? I run  ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/11/2017 21:52:23
No replies yet
Add "Export to CSV" capabilities to user indexes in User Management
Just as you can export users to CSV from user groups or smart searches (by right-clicking them in the tree), it would be great if you could export to CSV from user indexes in the same user tree as well. Thanks! ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/11/2017 21:41:34
No replies yet
Add Repository Query as a Source for the Integration framework
Hi there, It would be great to have a "repository query" as the source of an integration job. That would allow you to easily export any kind of data from any index to a target such as a CSV file. One good use case for this would be a user query that  ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/11/2017 21:35:54
No replies yet
Discounts - WIth and Without Taxes
Hi, We have an issue with some customers that want to calculate taxes with and without taxes (USA). Goal Apply 20% discount for orders over $30 (before taxes) Background In the US market, people buy much like a Business. They tag product prices (i.e: ...
Nuno Aguiar
17/10/2017 17:44:36
No replies yet
Stock control - on product
Hi, It's often that we have customers requesting a way to control whether to check for stock or not, on the product card. The use case are products that are no longer in production, so there's a limited amount of stock to be purchased, while others c ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/10/2017 13:33:18
No replies yet
Regular expression on custom fields in eCom
Hi Would be a really nice feature if it was posible to set validation on Custom eCommerce fields, just like we can on item fields. We want to be able to help the user to type in correct data for the fields populating their ecom and smartphone apps th ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
16/10/2017 12:17:34
No replies yet
PIM - Making columns sortable
Hi, please make the columns sortable in the PIM on queries and in the warehouses :) Regards Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
13/10/2017 13:23:39
No replies yet
Multi select and delete pages
It would be great to be able to delete multiple pages at the same time. Especially in the developing process, so you don't have to either delete pages one by one, or manually delete dem from the database. ...
Mikkel Belchuke
12/10/2017 07:35:31
No replies yet
Add option to create folder and autmoatically add basehref for File type fields in items.
Hi The feature of selecting a base href when creating a Field of the type "File" in Items - is really useful. And a really nice and useful addition to this feature would be, if it was possible to enable a "automatically-create-new-subfolder-for-this- ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
11/10/2017 11:23:17
No replies yet
External Authentication - instagram
Hi, we have some external Authentication (http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/users/user-management/external-authentication) like facebook, google and twitter. The instagram plataform is growing, today they have a double times more users than t ...
George Nelzo Pereira
10/10/2017 21:03:47
No replies yet
Discounts - user and products query
Hi, It would be important if we could associate User and Product queries to products. Currenly we are tied to both user and product groups, but queries allow for a lot more flexibility, specially because for users we can only set 1 user group. Best R ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/10/2017 07:02:03
No replies yet
Discount number of times
Hi, It would be nice if we could associate a number of times a discount is valid for. Currently we set a date range, but it would be great if we could do a date range OR # of times. The use case is reusable vouchers, so we could set up "The first 100 ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/10/2017 06:56:57
No replies yet
Default sorting in File manager
This is a follow-up on topic http://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/cms-standard-features?ThreadID=53851 It is a recurring request from customers with filemanager directories which have paging. Their experience is that they upload a file into a directory an ...
Peter Leleulya
03/10/2017 16:57:33
No replies yet
Presets for sending User Details/login by e-mail
Hi, When sending out logins to Extranet users manually (clicking "Send user details") it would be nice to have some precinfigurations. E.g. to create some preset configurations for "New B2B shop customer" and "New Extranet partner login". These prese ...
Jens Jakob Kristensen
18/09/2017 10:18:47
No replies yet
Order History - orders vs ledgers
HI, In the Customer Center module, it would be nice if we could filter by Orders vs Ledgers. At least with the types of projects I am working on, we ususally make a decision on those so showing both at the same time is not an option. Best Regards, Nu ...
Nuno Aguiar
31/08/2017 16:44:45
No replies yet
File format for csv-provider
Hi Dynamicweb, I know that this is a bit of a long shot, but we have to import csv-files (or at least the content in the files are "csv"), but the file extension for these files are txt and this cannot be changed in the source system. The csv-sourcep ...
Anders Ebdrup
23/08/2017 11:18:49
No replies yet
Search for variant options in the VariantsOptions interface
Hi Guys, I have recently implemented a website where the products can have a looot of variants options assigned to them. Namely paint colors. Everything is fine when you import the options but sometimes the admin might want to check if an option is a ...
Adrian Ursu
03/08/2017 14:54:47
No replies yet
Publiceringsstyring
Ændringsforslag til visualisering af publiceringsstyring: Uret placeres i kolonnen med ”Medtag” og visuelt opfører afsnittet sig som udeladt, når det er inaktivt og medtaget når det er aktivt. Klik på uret vil føre ind til publiceringsstyrings-oversi ...
Mikkel Casper
06/07/2017 15:17:01
No replies yet