Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
"Updated by" in Area
Hi, As the subject says. I would like "Updated by" in the Area table. Regards / Aki ...
Aki Ruuskanen
18/02/2019 15:23:15
No replies yet
FocalPoint - Add default focal point data in FileManager (Thumbnail view)
Hi guys, Great work on the FocalPoint feature! As always new stuff feeds the imagination... so I've got a wish/idea... Some kind of way to add the focal point data to the images via the FileManager... maybe stored as meta-data. So when an editor pick ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
14/02/2019 12:22:33
No replies yet
Itemtype field "Link to item" - limit itemtype
Hi It would be nice if it was possible to define which itemtype it's possible to link to when defining an itemtype field of type "Link to item". In that way it would be possible to restrict the choices that the editor can do when linking and eliminat ...
Lars Larsen
08/02/2019 15:17:07
No replies yet
Support localization for Consent Activities
Hi guys, I just noticed that Consent activities cannot be localized. Which means that a site with 10 languages will need 10 different consents or the usual trick with translations. While translations can be an acceptable compromise for the title of t ...
Adrian Ursu
17/01/2019 15:18:14
No replies yet
Searchable fields for list fields in Product detail page (backend) and ItemTypes
Hi guys, I might have posted a similar request a while ago, I am just posting it again in order to remind you about it. For fields of type List (either for Product fields or for ItemType fields) having more than a decent number of values, it would be ...
Adrian Ursu
20/12/2018 15:02:03
No replies yet
Custom user fields available on frontend login
Hi, You can create custom user fields in the backend. But if you want them to be visable in frontend after login you have to add this in the template. Can you make it so that it is possible to say if the custom user field is visable on the frontend o ...
Manon Eppink
18/12/2018 16:35:08
No replies yet
QueryPublisher / Product Catalog - Facets - add description/label field
Hi, I'm doing this project where I use the QueryPublisher to list and filter items. But when creating the facets I feel like I'm missing a descriptive field for a description/label text that are not connected to query parameter names etc... i.e. I ha ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
17/12/2018 13:20:33
No replies yet
More granular tracing in Checkout flow
Hi, TL;DR; We'd like to have more granular tracing in the Checkout flow, by explaining which methods DW runs and in which order. Summary By adding debug=true we can get a glimpse of what's going on, particularly when some DB calls are being triggered ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/12/2018 19:40:50
No replies yet
Users Repository - Partial Build - User Save notification
Hi, We are trying to work with a User's Repository to load secondary users, just like it is used in Rapido. The downside for our current customers is that they have to either wait for a full build to be completed (triggered by a scheduled task OR a u ...
Nuno Aguiar
07/12/2018 12:04:40
No replies yet
Item Product field limitation
Hi, It would be great if when using a Product field type, we could set the limit of selections a user can make. We find this very useful when we want to have a product (or group) selector but only allow 1 or 3. Although in the frontend we can just ge ...
Nuno Aguiar
25/10/2018 11:52:35
No replies yet
Product number in product URL
Hi, In the Customized Urls we have a checkbox to set the ProductID in the product URL. Can we have a similar one for Product number? In some integration scenarios we may not have the productID to be set by integration, but the product number is, maki ...
Nuno Aguiar
18/10/2018 12:39:43
No replies yet
Integration connection string
Hi Then you are using CI/CD it would be nice if we could change connectionstrings of integrations based on diferent enviroments, so we can point to external test/staging/production enviroments. Br. Mads ...
Mads Kold
11/10/2018 16:41:10
No replies yet
true EAN validation
Hi If you have a EAN field, and you want to integrate to E-conomic, then the EAN typed in, need to be not just a validet number (calculated), but also a existing number, or it will fail and the order wont transfere to E-conomic Can this validation be ...
Thomas Jensen
03/10/2018 16:44:38
No replies yet
Permissions on Item Fields/Groups
Hi, Would it be possible to create an option where we can put permissions on Item fields and/or Groups in the admin. So we can show/enable certain fields only for certain Users (eg. Developers/Administrators). Br, Jesse ...
Jesse Bakker
01/10/2018 17:54:23
No replies yet
Primary Billing and Primary Shipping addresses
Hi, It would be nice to be able to set the Primary (aka Default) billing address and the Primary shipping address seperately. Currently in DW we can only set 1 as the default (which we typically use for Shipping) and leave the user's profile (not use ...
Nuno Aguiar
25/09/2018 09:15:39
No replies yet
FileIndexBuilder - SkipImageMetaData and AllowedExtensions
Hi, After looking at the source code for the FileIndexBuilder, I'd like to request an additional setting to just Skip Image Meta Data (not Dw's meta data). Currently the SkipMetaData flag is applied to all meta data, and with large numbers of files t ...
Nuno Aguiar
20/09/2018 11:54:51
No replies yet
Create table in SQL using Data Integration
Hi, It would be nice to be able to create custom SQL tables from data integration jobs using the Dynamicweb Provider and/or the SQL Provider Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
17/09/2018 11:29:41
No replies yet
Description below field, instead of current tooltip
Hi I have a customer who suggest that the current tooltips for the fields "Email recipient", "Email recipient CC", "Email recipient BCC", "Receipt Recipient CC" and "Recipient BCC" in the paragraphsettings for the app "Forms for editors" are moved to ...
Lars Larsen
07/09/2018 12:41:45
No replies yet
Search manufacturers
Hi We have 500+ manufacturers. The view in Ecom settings only displays 25 on each page. With 20+ pages it's very difficult to find the right one. Is it possible to implement a search or at least a box to write a specific page, so that I can jump to a ...
Thomas Schroll
05/09/2018 10:15:50
No replies yet
File Uploader's name
Hi, From a customer, it would be nice to see the uploader's name in the File Manager. This would be applicable: For files in the backend Imported through Forms for Editors In the settings we could choose which field to associate to the "name" and eve ...
Nuno Aguiar
27/08/2018 11:57:30
No replies yet