Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Sorting Variants (not variant Options)
Hi guys, I have a prospect that I have been talking to for the past few montsh. We have analysed the solution back and forth, they have compared us with other solutions, you probably know the drill :) The latest question/request I have received from  ...
Adrian Ursu
06/03/2018 11:37:58
No replies yet
Make products available only in bundles of x
Hello, Several of our B2B customers have expressed the need to sell some of their products only in bundles of x units. An example : they sell a type of screw that can only be bought in multiples of 10, i.e you have to order 10, 20, 30, etc. The produ ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
26/02/2018 10:27:26
No replies yet
Want to be able to select if File type field in item-type should have the drag and drop window and posibilities, once inside Item Type
Hi As it is now (up until 9.4.1), the thing that decides if a file field in an item type is shown as a link to filemanager (yellow folder), or as a the file field with more features (Big square with plus for drag and drop - see attachment) - is if th ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
14/02/2018 16:04:49
No replies yet
Product Group Publication
Hi Would like to request to have publication date for Product Group since it was eventually translated as a menu in the frontend. The scenario go like this, there was a promotion product group say call "Chinese New Year Essentials" where products rel ...
Tan Pang Lin
08/02/2018 10:33:26
No replies yet
PIM - Bulk edit start and end date for products
I have a customer who really would like this, it could save them for hours every time they get new products/collections (clothes) ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
01/02/2018 15:11:39
No replies yet
Maintain scroll position in paragraphs list
Hi In the backend, if a page have a lot of paragraphs and you scroll to the bottom of the list to eg. make a paragraph inactive, the scroll position is not maintained after the paragraph has been set inactive. Would be nice if scroll position was mai ...
Lars Larsen
01/02/2018 08:44:30
No replies yet
URL-based coupon code
Hi there. One of our customers asked for a feature called URL coupons where browsing to a specific URL (communicated in print or digital media for example) would grant you a specific discount and auto-populate the promo code field. Some of our compet ...
Imar Spaanjaars
29/01/2018 21:02:49
No replies yet
Epay - Paymentcollection
Hi, I miss the paymentcollection parameter to epay, it would be nice if the customer could choose the payment type before going to epay Here is what epay says: A payment collection is a grouping of all the different payment types. By setting this val ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
19/01/2018 18:12:25
No replies yet
Copying paragraphs with language layers
Hi, if I make a copy of a paragraph, in a solution where I have language layers, the copy gets the value from the master language on each language layer. It would be nice if the language layers got copies with the values from language layers. Regards ...
Aki Ruuskanen
20/12/2017 14:49:18
No replies yet
Avoid save and close twice in items with item relation list fields
Hi If an item has a field that is an item relation field, you have to click save and close twice in order to save the items you add to the item relation list. As an editor, you expect that once you click save, the changes you have made will be saved. ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
13/12/2017 12:16:24
No replies yet
Abandoned Cart Recipient Provider - uncompleted orders
Hi, A customer brought up a great question. If a user goes up until the checkout handler step and simply closes the browser, the "order" (which is no longer a cart) is not picked up by as an abandoned cart. It would be great if we had a checkbox to c ...
Nuno Aguiar
12/12/2017 10:52:28
No replies yet
Feature requests for Combine products as family
We have a few requests for the Combine products as family. We really like the idea, but there are some blocking (but easy to overcome) issues. The product picker should have a search/filter in it. Right now you have to know exactly where in the ecom  ...
Scott Forsyth
10/12/2017 22:14:24
No replies yet
Backend Product catalogue group indicator
Hi, In Ecommerce Product Catalogue backend it is not easy to get an overview of which groups are set to "Show in menu". You have to edit each group to make sure. Could you include an indicator for each group in the product catalogue, so it is visuali ...
Jens Jakob Kristensen
06/12/2017 09:46:27
No replies yet
Checkout Handler parameter consistency
Hi, Working with multiple Payment Provider we can see inconsistencies in the parameters. It would be nice if those could be changed. Here's what I could tell: For "Test mode", some have a checkbox, others a radio button I believe because it may have  ...
Nuno Aguiar
27/11/2017 15:49:34
No replies yet
PIM - Setting field value based on other fields
Hi, when working with data and trying to find the perfect structure sometimes you need to move around with data from field to field to get the result you need. for example I want to fill out the field "Meta url" and the value must be the combination  ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
25/11/2017 12:21:19
No replies yet
Order per day widget should have configurable date range
Currently, it shows the last week only, which isn't always good to spot trends (especially not since the baseline on the graph is not 0). If you could select maybe 1, 2 3, 4 weeks as the range or so, that would give you more flexibility. ...
Imar Spaanjaars
17/11/2017 10:06:17
No replies yet
"Show facet options with no results" - but only within the group context
Hi, I what to limit the facet options to include only options within a group context. Let's start with the following case, to explain why I want this new feature: Example : You are selling shoes and you have a product field "Color" that field goes ac ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
15/11/2017 11:00:25
No replies yet
Icon dimensions
Hi, Because the ribbon bars use 3 different sources for icons (Material design, Fontawesome and gifs), we can sometimes tell when that's the case. It looks like they are not aligned. Although nit-picking, it's important to show a clean and consistent ...
Nuno Aguiar
13/11/2017 17:44:04
No replies yet
Data List - Design wizard/mode verbiage
Hi, Looking at the Data List module, it would be great to have teh same verbiage. In the backend, in the ribbon the button is called Design Wizard In the paragraph, the add/edit features refer to it as Design mode http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentat ...
Nuno Aguiar
13/11/2017 17:38:16
No replies yet
Make pop-up/dialog windows responsive to the Esc key by closing the window
Can we make popups / overlays close with the Esc key? The close-window icon is not only way across the screen from where I’m headed next, but it’s also tiny. Thanks! ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/11/2017 22:22:48
No replies yet