Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Show TrackAndTraceParameters on OrderViewModel
Hi, Currently on an OrderViewModel we only have TrackAndTraceUrl, TrackAndTraceName and TrackAndTraceNumber. Currently if we need other attributes we need to call the API. Can other track and trace attributes be made visible in the OrderViewModel? Th ...
Pedro Meias
31/01/2023 15:11:53
No replies yet
BC integration: Extend Units request
Per documentation https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/integration-framework/erp-plug-in-units/nav-and-business-central-requests-and-responses#sideNavTitle1-3 it's currently possible to get Units from eg. Business Central with t ...
Michael Knudsen
02/01/2023 10:50:23
No replies yet
Support {ProductManufacturer} tag in PIMs Auto Checkin feature
Hi, As the header says, it would be nice to have support for the ProductManufacturer tag in the Auto Checkin feature. We have customer who wants to display manuals and susch from Manufacturers and it woulod be very nice to be able to handle thise the ...
Aki Ruuskanen
22/12/2022 09:10:08
No replies yet
Vertical alignment control for component wrapper
Please provide a vertical alignment or layout control (top, middle, or bottom) for the component settings (Fig. 1). Figure 1 Sample use case: Examples of existing controls on other item types that would fulfill this need: ...
Melissa Borgmann
21/12/2022 20:36:33
No replies yet
Forms for Editors - Automatic values from secondary user
Hi, We use the concept of impersonation a lot (almost 100% of our projects) and when using Forms for Editors we sometimes need to pre-populate with the "Impersonator's" info. So it would be great, if for the Automatic values of a field  ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/12/2022 13:06:20
No replies yet
Sort - Familyvariants
Hi, I have couple of customer who would need to sort family variants in PIM. I can solve it but would be nice to have it as a standard feature. Regards / Aki ...
Aki Ruuskanen
14/12/2022 14:03:21
No replies yet
Email Marketing template - not create new page
Hi, It would be great to choose whether a new page should be duplicated when creating a new email from an Email Marketing template. We have customer using Email Marketing templates. In their scenario the template already has a page set. Their scenari ...
Nuno Aguiar
25/11/2022 13:06:13
No replies yet
Add TagName or other custom field to Data Integration job
Hi there, I often have the need to write a subscriber that runs after a specific job has run. In order to find the right job in my subscriber I have code like this: public class OnAfterErpOrderImport : NotificationSubscriber { public override void On ...
Imar Spaanjaars
13/11/2022 21:49:42
No replies yet
Overlay setting for Swiffy slider
Would it be possible to add in the image filter (overlay) to the Swiffy slider as a default styling option? It seems that the Swiffy slider will be the recommended route for Swift moving forward and the overlay styling element is very useful for impr ...
Melissa Borgmann
27/10/2022 02:27:11
No replies yet
[PIM] Display number of products for channel and warehouse groups
Hi guys, I have a Channel that is based on the Ecom Group. In the Ecommerce section, I can see the number of products in each group; But I don't see this info in the Channel, in PIM: Can you add this info in PIM groups? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
17/10/2022 10:48:47
No replies yet
[PIM] Version comparison improvement
Hi guys, We have recently started looking into this feature and think it can be a bit more usable. Since the purpose of it is to compare versions, it does not seem helpful to display fields that are empty. Therefore, we suggest adding a checkbox (tha ...
Adrian Ursu
01/10/2022 12:33:07
No replies yet
Add warehouse groups - Search result improvment
PIM users who work on solutions with many warehouse groups often use the search feature in the 'Add warehouse group', but the presentation of the search result could be improved. In the example below, is only shown a snippet of all the wareho ...
Michael Knudsen
23/09/2022 14:29:08
No replies yet
Add Country in 'Group type'
Hi, It is possible to select the Country (Billing / Shipping country) field in the 'User and Group types' section, but it is not shown in User Group. Please add the Country (Billing / Shipping country) field in User Group. Regards, Casper Her ...
Casper Rasmussen
22/09/2022 17:11:01
No replies yet
Changes to GroupPaths and its information in a Feed
GroupPaths contains <Id> + <Name>, but not the group's <Number> ? <GroupPaths> contains other <GroupPaths> but shouldn't it be <GroupPath> ? Current XML: <GroupPaths> <GroupPaths> <Id>GROU ...
Nicholai Pedersen
16/09/2022 09:56:08
No replies yet
[PIM][Ecommerce] Support custom FieldTypes for ProductGroupFields
Hi guys, We would like to have the ability to add custom FieldTypes when defining ProductGroupFields. Apparently, right now, the GroupEdit page only supports standard DW FieldTypes. I have checked in DW 9.13.5 Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
15/09/2022 13:13:57
No replies yet
[PIM] Default folders for assets
Hi guys, It would be pretty useful to be able to set default folders for each Asset category and open the File manager by default in the directory mentioned for each Asset category. Could optimize the usability of the interface and avoid file mess. T ...
Adrian Ursu
11/09/2022 11:41:22
No replies yet
[PIM][Ecommerce] Mark inactive categories in tree
Hi guys, Some admin users have asked us to find a solution to make inactive categories in trees (Ecommerce, Warehouses, Channels) more visible by changing the icon used (or the color of it). Right now, there is no difference between Inactive categori ...
Adrian Ursu
11/09/2022 11:39:51
No replies yet
Simple password protect entire website
When sending a website to a customer for review, it would be nice if there is an easy way to set a password protection on the entire website - on website basis - using a generic clean login "enter password" interface. As it is now, i found  ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
23/08/2022 10:51:49
No replies yet
Redirects module and Domain filtering. Redirect only available for filtered Domain possibility
Hi, As it is now the Redirect module will not apply filtering if site is picked on a redirect. By that I mean that on a solution in DW this redirect will work on all sites - even if not on the specified filtered site in the redirect module. if a solu ...
Jan Sangill
18/08/2022 08:58:36
No replies yet
Field display groups as field of group option
Hi More and more customers ask for product categories structure configurations in PIM and only neccessary fields that is possible with Field Display groups, but should be changed manually in Visible fields every time you change the product group that ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
17/08/2022 14:09:14
No replies yet