Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Manage active index instance
We have a customer solution where we use rolling index updates on multiple index (repository) instances for product search. This seems to cause problems fairly often for us where one instance is not up to date, and I have no way of telling (or at lea ...
Morten Hansen
06/03/2017 11:58:59
No replies yet
Data Integration Column mapping behaviour
Hi, We would see a lot of benefit in having a behavior selection per column mapping in Data Integration. For example Price column mapping - UPDATE Name column mapping - CREATE (only do creates, not updates) I believe a dropdown or a simple checkbox l ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/03/2017 19:03:08
No replies yet
Easier way to apply personalisation preset to multiple pages/products, other personalisation related thoughts
Hi Guys, I tried to play a bit with the personalisation before demo-ing it to one of our prospects and I could not find an easy way to set or change Personalisation settings to multiple pages or products very easy. Even if you save a preset, in case  ...
Adrian Ursu
22/02/2017 22:04:37
No replies yet
Default Cart Context on Area/Website
Hi, Using Cart Contexts more and more, would be great if we could assign a default context cart on the website. The concept is that it would enable the "old" order tags available in the layout. RIght now we have to loop the cart contexts, and only re ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/02/2017 13:29:20
No replies yet
File Manager resize images new features
Hi, The resize images and thumbnails in File Manager work great, but we'd like to see the background color feature if possible. The same for the Image Handler panel in Management Center > Designer. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
09/02/2017 19:00:11
No replies yet
Sort Order custom fields
Hi, We should have the ability to sort custom order fields. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
06/02/2017 12:27:23
No replies yet
Unique product discounts for unique products
Hi, This request is tied to this issue: http://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/development/custom-product-discount-provider?PID=1605 Kind regards Mikkel Ulstrup ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
03/02/2017 16:57:37
No replies yet
Navigation: Breadcrumbmode
Hi, We are currently in need of a new data-setting for the navigations. At the moment we use "sitemapmode:true" to show breadcrumbs, and then we check the sitemap checkbox (ShowInSitemap) for all the pages we want to include in the breadcrumbs. The p ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
03/02/2017 16:54:45
No replies yet
User Addresses custom fields in list
Hi, Would be nice to have the user addresses' custom fields as an option in the user address in the address list. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
27/01/2017 11:20:05
No replies yet
Forms for editors - categorize forms
Hi, I have a site with A LOT of forms. In this case it would give a much better overview - if it could be categorized somehow. Use this fantastic idea as you please, and free of charge:> ...
Jan Sangill
25/01/2017 10:37:28
No replies yet
Itemtype field "Item relation list" with named item list as item source
Hi It would be nice if it was possible to have a named item list as "Item source" for an itemtype field of type "Item relation list". ...
Lars Larsen
16/12/2016 11:57:25
No replies yet
Link field type with Start Node option
Hi Guys, I would very much like to have the posibility to select a start node for the tree displayed by the Link control. This way I can limit properly the selection of the final node. And also a nice to have option for this would be an option to Exc ...
Adrian Ursu
15/12/2016 21:44:01
No replies yet
Sort Assortments Lists
Hi Guys, Just a quick suggestion that we received from one of our clients that has a lot of assortment definitions. It would be very helpful to have an option to sort the Assortments. Either automatically (they way it currently works for User Groups) ...
Adrian Ursu
12/12/2016 12:32:31
No replies yet
Older cases on Engage - are they gone?
In the "old days" you could search in your own old resolved cases in engage - and sort them by customer e.g. - this was often very useful for the history of a customer and solution - and today you can only see the last 8 cases, and not the customer r ...
Lise T. Pedersen
30/11/2016 12:43:34
No replies yet
Discount behaviour on the order context
Hi, Maybe this is new Ecommerce version request, but it would be a lot more flexible if we could set up the discount behaviour (highest/lowest/aggregated) on the order context. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/11/2016 16:30:29
No replies yet
List box field in Order fields
Hi, Having a listbox field type in custom order fields, would be great to handle enum or specific strings. I feel the need specially dealing with integrations, where we create a custom fields that will be handled as an enum (in the ERP), and the user ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/11/2016 13:13:42
No replies yet
Integration ID field (or custom fields) in Order States
Hi, Working with Integrations, it's always a challenge to get the order state ID's right. Some customers adopts Dynamicweb's "OS?" (where ? is a number), or we have to hardcode their ID's (either in the dll or change the IDs in the database). To make ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/11/2016 13:10:25
No replies yet
Better description on "Uncapturable" orders
Hi, We have a customer with PayPal Express that though to have Payment Type as "Authorization" but was in "Sale" http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-8/how-tos/providers/paypal-express-checkout What he wants in the end is not important, what's imp ...
Nuno Aguiar
14/11/2016 12:58:03
No replies yet
Order flow on the context cart
Hi, Working with context carts, we find it more benefitial to have the order flow to be set on the context rather than the Shop. Currently we have to custom develop it. Would be nice if it was standard. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/11/2016 17:42:01
No replies yet
Move "Sort groups" option
Hi, Wouldn't it make sense to move "Sort" groups to right-click menu and rename to "Sort subgroups" (because of "Sort products"). The options could also be re-sorted so all subgroup options are grouped (New subgroup, attach subgroup, sort subgroups), ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/11/2016 12:35:50
No replies yet