Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Remember last selected column sorting
Hi I have a customer who would really like if the backend would remember the last column sorting which the editor selected in the forms column list in the "Forms for editors" app. The choise should be remembered between two logins to the backend. ...
Lars Larsen
20/08/2018 16:33:24
No replies yet
Limit product item field
Hi, Currently the Product item field type allows to select only product, groups or both. Could we also add a limit option to prevent users to add more than x products/groups? Thanks, Mario ...
Mario Santos
17/08/2018 12:05:33
No replies yet
Paragraph enhancements
Image explaines it :) ...
Jens Mouritzen
15/08/2018 08:31:13
No replies yet
Data Integration error notification e-mail setting
Hi, Often, when we receive the error notification e-mail from a scheduled import job in Data Integration and we check the job log in Data Integration, the import job has finished with success the second time it ran, right after the first job failed.  ...
Jens Jakob Kristensen
10/08/2018 08:30:12
No replies yet
Items preview control
Hi, Working with Items as Paragraphs and Pages using frontend framework configurators like Rapido (for example), there are places where we configure stuff like buttons or images. It would be nice to have the ability to create a live preview, instead  ...
Nuno Aguiar
31/07/2018 18:33:04
No replies yet
Image control for Items with Preview
Hi, It would be nice to have an image control for Items just like DW9 has on paragraphs (regular paragraphs), product images and other related image locations, where we can get a preview of the image and upload from there. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
31/07/2018 18:26:09
No replies yet
Adding PIM queries to discount product picker
In DW "PIM" the way you work with queries is a little more user friendly (You can see the result) then under "Repositories", so what about showing PIM queries on the discount/product picker? Regards Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
29/06/2018 11:03:45
No replies yet
Edit Quotes (and Orders)
Hi Guys, We have seen recent requests that editing the quotes (and possibly orders) should also allow to edit the Shipping method and/or charges. The same goes for the Payment method. What do you think? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
27/06/2018 14:03:08
No replies yet
GUI problems with the new view when creating pages
The problem is, that there no longer a way to distinguish to wether you are creating a page or an item as a "blank/fresh" element, or if you are creating a page based on a template (the one where you go into an existing page, go into properties and c ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
20/06/2018 14:05:39
No replies yet
Keyboard keystokes in pop-ups
Hi, I use the backend a lot and find it tedious to always have to move my mouse to click "Cancel" or "Save" on pop-ups. It would be great if I could use the "Esc" key to close/cancel the pop-ups and the "Enter/Return" to accept and/or aknowledge the  ...
Nuno Aguiar
15/06/2018 14:30:20
No replies yet
NavigationProvider - please add GroupID/GroupNumber
Hi, please add GroupID and/or the GroupNumber property to the RootNavigationItem I have to enrich the ecom navigation with some special ecommerce features, but I need to know the GroupID of the childnode. For now I have to do som ugly code to cut it  ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
12/06/2018 10:33:35
No replies yet
Users and Products - List box custom fields
Hi, I would find it extremely usefull if for List Box custom fields on users and products we could set the options from a SQL statement (just like we do with Items). I understand that Items are available in Users, though with limited support in the A ...
Nuno Aguiar
04/06/2018 13:36:41
No replies yet
Order Number : choose padding
Hello, A recurring feature asked from our customers is that, in addition to being able to specify a prefix, the order number should also be padded with 0s, as ERPs often have a fixed length order number. For example : WEB000012 for the order n°12 in  ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
25/05/2018 13:24:53
No replies yet
ExternalUserId in Forms for Editors
Hi, I'd like to request the ExternalUserId field to be available as Automatic value in the Forms for Editors. This is usefull when creating a hidden field for a form that is rendered in a page with permissions. I though all standard fields were avail ...
Nuno Aguiar
23/05/2018 17:42:23
No replies yet
Direct Paths - description field
Hi One of our customers would very much like a description field in the window screenshot'et below. In that way it would be possible to add a description on a direct path. ...
Lars Larsen
25/04/2018 12:55:19
No replies yet
Optimize setting up widgets
Hi, Currently when I try to set up a widget, specially if it's a Query widget, I have to take a few steps that don't make sense: After I select which type of widget I want, I need to click it again to set the name I don't even know what name DW is se ...
Nuno Aguiar
19/04/2018 11:11:36
No replies yet
Paragraph item defaults to App
Hi, A lot of our paragraphs consist of only an App. For that reason and for the sake of some customers, we created a Paragraph (Item Type) called "App only" that helps them focus on only what they need. This works well, but now I'd like to know if we ...
Nuno Aguiar
19/04/2018 00:04:02
No replies yet
PIM Query Expressions
Hi, I noticed that in PIM querys, we have the ability to set an expression where the value comes from a Parameter or most of the Macros that are available (most are Pageview or frontend context related). https://www.screencast.com/t/4whoNcoNG Would m ...
Nuno Aguiar
12/04/2018 13:45:07
No replies yet
Parts lists be clickable
Hi, When we have a product that is a Parts list, it should be possible to click on the items and go to that item (product or group). Currently we can't, so it makes it difficult to get to the proper group/product card. https://www.screencast.com/t/e2 ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/04/2018 13:06:45
No replies yet
Extranet Password - "Mass renewal" of Extranet users passwords
Hello there! By request from Dennis Skov; I have a request for a feature - as described in the subject line, a function that gives the admin the ability to reset and send out new passwords to all users in a user group, so that all passwords can be re ...
Mikkel Casper
23/03/2018 12:59:31
No replies yet