Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Add timestamp to Pages Visited
Hi, Currently there is no timestamp on the Pages Visited screen - https://www.screencast.com/t/HIzw4Usdtv. It would be helpful if the table shows the visited timestamp so we could be able to understand how long users stay on some pages. BR, Mario ...
Mario Santos
15/10/2020 16:42:59
No replies yet
Paging when listing addresses
Hi, I know we have alternatives, but doesn't hurt to ask. The Extranet App in "List" mode supports paging. In the same sense, if it could support paging for addresses would be great. Some US customers have abnormally large number of addresses and som ...
Nuno Aguiar
12/10/2020 11:46:12
No replies yet
Add User type OR user group as field for recovery
Hi, Considering the "Fields for password recovery" https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/users/user-management/extranet#2519, can we have the User Type be added? We use user types to distinguish users and sometimes we have newsletter subscribers ...
Nuno Aguiar
09/10/2020 14:41:02
No replies yet
PIM - Load complete list of fields only on search
Hi guys, This feature request has to do with improving the performance of the UI when having a lot of fields. In all dialogs where we now display the entire list of fields available, it would be nice to only list, say, 50 fields while the rest of the ...
Adrian Ursu
08/10/2020 10:23:03
No replies yet
PIM - Configure automatic display of ProductCategory fields when opening product in context
Hi guys, Based on my initial post here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum?ThreadID=71900&PID=1605 I am thinking I should create this post as a feature request. Instead of using this dialog to select the fields, I would like to be able to configure ...
Adrian Ursu
07/10/2020 15:08:05
No replies yet
Define assortment by PIM Query
Hi guys, Just a random thought based on a requirement from one of our customers. It would be nice if there would be possible to populate an assortment using a PIM Query. Or create the assortment as a query in the first place :) Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
05/10/2020 14:15:24
No replies yet
Rapido settings - zip code required
Hi, It would be great to add a setting to Rapido to allow the "zip code" to be NOT required in some countries. This setting is fixed in the code and changing the settings in "Validation groups" does not seem to have any affect on this. Please let me  ...
Jon Thorne
24/09/2020 18:50:35
No replies yet
Feature request - Rapido - Make spinner optional
Sometimes it takes longer to show a spinner than to pick up the products or product. In these cases, it would be great if one could remove it with a setting Thanks Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
15/09/2020 14:39:03
No replies yet
Assign Products as related products improvements
Hi, We have a customer who's been using the platform for years and always struggled with setting up the related products. Currently it's very click intensive to add 4 or 5 products with large catalogs because customers have to search for them one at  ...
Nuno Aguiar
15/09/2020 10:59:22
No replies yet
CartID available after it becomes an order
Hi, A customer of ours who's been working with Dynamicweb for years has a simple request of being able to see and search by the cartId, even after the order is complete. This is because when orders go wrong OR they have to make some audits, they need ...
Nuno Aguiar
14/09/2020 17:40:59
No replies yet
Event Viewer to Log changes to Provider settings
Hi, Would be great to be able to have Monitoring log changes related to some providers such as: Shipping Payment Taxes Authentication This would help determine when and who made a change in some of the provider settings, which may help uncover some i ...
Nuno Aguiar
01/09/2020 16:52:23
No replies yet
Warning message when successfull
Please, do no use warning signs and colors when things actuallt are successfull (example attached), it is very confusing, and bad usability. ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
29/08/2020 13:02:41
No replies yet
Set zoom level of PDF=true in the backend
After Dynamicweb has started using IronPDF, the older solution which displays narrower content, is not filling the whole page of the pdf. There is a lot white space. At the moment you can choose the PDF size under Settings/System/Solution settings. I ...
Keerthy Sethupathy
10/08/2020 12:50:20
No replies yet
Monitoring - (rerun) upgrades
Hi, More than once we get some issues that cause us to rerun updates, most of the times fixing some issues that were not covered by them. Considering this post https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/development/development/editing-carts-from-the-backend I  ...
Nuno Aguiar
23/06/2020 11:04:59
No replies yet
Voucher code date range
Hi, Customers keep asking for voucher code data range, mostly associated with Abandoned Cart campaigns. I.e. Abandoned Cart Campaign is triggered Voucher Context Renderer generates a new voucher code Code is valid for 24h Currently this is not possib ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/06/2020 13:58:57
No replies yet
Voucher - Search and Mark as Used
Hi, A customer brought up a good point when working with multiple voucher lists. His use case is wanting to mark/disable/remove a voucher code, when he does not know which voucher list it belongs to. That said would be nice to be able to: Search amon ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/06/2020 13:54:20
No replies yet
Developer > AddIns > Extenders
Hi, I us the Developer > AddIns to find out where custom development is being applied, and it's a huge help. However I just found out on a 9.8.6 version, that it does not capture any Repository related extenders (IndexBuilderExtenders, SchemaExten ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/06/2020 13:36:52
No replies yet
Price on variants
Hi! This is a Rapido related feature request. It would be great if we had the possibility to toggle showing of Price on/off on Product list and Product page specifically for Variants, without affecting the Single products. Most times there is no vali ...
Kristoffer Krusborg Jensen
18/06/2020 11:09:18
No replies yet
Posibility of adding custom item icons as SVG
Great feature that it´s possible to use your own icons as itemicons Can you please optimize this for using SVG images? Think there is an imagecroper that messes things up when the Item are shown in small sizes. /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
05/06/2020 16:26:41
No replies yet
Add query and post data to event data
Dear Dynamicweb, We are using the great monitoring module, but for reproducing errors it would be nice to have the current url and the post data added to the event data. This is the current view where I cannot figure out how to reproduce: https://www ...
Anders Ebdrup
14/05/2020 11:37:40
No replies yet