Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
[PIM][Ecommerce] Support custom FieldTypes for ProductGroupFields
Hi guys, We would like to have the ability to add custom FieldTypes when defining ProductGroupFields. Apparently, right now, the GroupEdit page only supports standard DW FieldTypes. I have checked in DW 9.13.5 Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
15/09/2022 13:13:57
No replies yet
[PIM] Default folders for assets
Hi guys, It would be pretty useful to be able to set default folders for each Asset category and open the File manager by default in the directory mentioned for each Asset category. Could optimize the usability of the interface and avoid file mess. T ...
Adrian Ursu
11/09/2022 11:41:22
No replies yet
[PIM][Ecommerce] Mark inactive categories in tree
Hi guys, Some admin users have asked us to find a solution to make inactive categories in trees (Ecommerce, Warehouses, Channels) more visible by changing the icon used (or the color of it). Right now, there is no difference between Inactive categori ...
Adrian Ursu
11/09/2022 11:39:51
No replies yet
Simple password protect entire website
When sending a website to a customer for review, it would be nice if there is an easy way to set a password protection on the entire website - on website basis - using a generic clean login "enter password" interface. As it is now, i found  ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
23/08/2022 10:51:49
No replies yet
Redirects module and Domain filtering. Redirect only available for filtered Domain possibility
Hi, As it is now the Redirect module will not apply filtering if site is picked on a redirect. By that I mean that on a solution in DW this redirect will work on all sites - even if not on the specified filtered site in the redirect module. if a solu ...
Jan Sangill
18/08/2022 08:58:36
No replies yet
Field display groups as field of group option
Hi More and more customers ask for product categories structure configurations in PIM and only neccessary fields that is possible with Field Display groups, but should be changed manually in Visible fields every time you change the product group that ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
17/08/2022 14:09:14
No replies yet
Default values for multi-select fields
Hi guys, I have noticed that you cannot select 2 values as default for a Multiselect field. We have some situations where a "default" could mean selecting 2 options from the available list. Can you support this scenario? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
12/08/2022 15:49:13
No replies yet
Assortments inside PIM
Hi, Considering that we can have PIM feeds that react to a UserId, it would be nice to have the ability to set up Assortments in PIM as well, without having to go to Ecommerce. That way, with the possibilities to only license and/or only set permissi ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/08/2022 10:20:12
No replies yet
Ability to control Required fields for EcomGroups
Hi guys, We have some situations (not very often though) where we need to force the administrator to fill values for some of the EcomGroup fields. We would like to have the same functionality as we do for Product Fields. Ideally, the setting of the f ...
Adrian Ursu
30/05/2022 12:23:10
No replies yet
No Index No Follow on Ecommerce
Hi, For pages there are dedicated checkboxes for 'No Index'/'No Follow'. We would love to have these same checkboxes also available on the ecommerce groups and products. Best regards, ...
Jesse Bakker
19/05/2022 16:48:44
No replies yet
Monitoring > Health > Products with VariantGroups and No Combinations
Hi, I just came across a scenario where Products have a VariantGroup, but have no variant options associated. The backend reacted fine, but the frontend (Swift) was throwing exceptions even trying to do product?.VariantInfo?.VariantInfo != null (Swif ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/05/2022 16:38:50
No replies yet
Bulk add users to groups
Hi guys, For better and easier management of the user lists, it would be great if bulk-adding users to groups (from lists) would be possible without also inheriting the existing Group allocation from the first user in the list. The way it happens rig ...
Adrian Ursu
15/05/2022 16:06:08
No replies yet
[Swift] options for date format in Articles
Hi guys, It would be helpful to better control the way the Date is displayed in Article lists and Article details. Right now, the date is displayed like this: 15/05/2022. But it may be useful, for example, to show it like this instead: May 2022. Espe ...
Adrian Ursu
15/05/2022 13:38:30
No replies yet
Extranet + Customer Experience Center App with settings similar to Data Lists and Item publisher
Hi, Both Data Lists and the Item Publisher have the possiblity to choose which fields to render in the List and the Detail. It would be great if this feature would be available for: Extranet - View Profile Choose which fields to render Customer Exper ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/05/2022 14:17:54
No replies yet
Product category does not remember state on save of field
Hi, I have multiple Product Categories with multiple fields in each category. When I open a product category, go to page 2 of fields and open a field for edit. When I click on “Save & close” it returns me back to page 1 and I must man ...
Andreas Pettersson
26/04/2022 12:51:38
No replies yet
Content and Row DataItem Provider
Hi, Using the Deployment tool with the Content and Row DataItem Providers, there is no name, only ID, and figuring out the actual Row is tricky and requires inspecting with DevTools and looking into the markup. Would be great to at least have the Ite ...
Nuno Aguiar
06/04/2022 12:10:03
No replies yet
Inegation framework - order capture date as humanly readable value when exporting order data
Hi We have a customer that exports order data monthly, and tey want to get an overview of when the orders where captured. But the only value we get exported, is a field containing XML and where the timestamp is a binary field The Field OrderCaptureIn ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
25/03/2022 15:19:12
No replies yet
Monitoring paging
Hi, The Monitoring tool has a paging size, but it does not have paging. It would be nice if we could really page, even if it was limited to only a subset of pages (assuming there are concerns on having to get all of the data to calculate how many pos ...
Nuno Aguiar
24/02/2022 10:40:01
No replies yet
Monitoring > Health > Ecommerce data additions
Hi, Due to how some imports work, sometimes we can have duplicate product/order/orderline custom field definitions OR (due to some odd situations) apparently have the custom field definition in the backend, but the database schema hasn't been cha ...
Nuno Aguiar
24/02/2022 10:25:04
No replies yet
Handle NULL or empty fields when Exporting or importing
Hi guys, I have had some issues trying to migrate data between 2 Dynamicweb solutions using EcomProvider and/or DynamicwebProvider and Excel. My scenario is simple. I want to export some data from one solution and import it into another solution. Bot ...
Adrian Ursu
23/02/2022 19:53:03
No replies yet