Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
New User sets ExternalId to be the same as Username
Hi, Request We would like to have a setting that, when a user is created set the ExternalId to be the same as the Username (which is their email address). Scenario When there are new accounts that are created on the web, including newsletter subscrib ...
Nuno Aguiar
11/05/2023 17:01:57
No replies yet
"Digital asset check-in" task clouds the product Audit log data - makes it difficult to use Audit log for the real purposes
Hi, We have observed that "Digital asset check-in" task clouds the Audit log data for the products for which the task finds image matches and changes has been made. This causes the Audit log to become unusable for our editors. For products  ...
Allan Iversen
26/04/2023 08:52:32
No replies yet
Swift, product components title
Hi Swift Team :) It would be great if there was a checkbox option to show/hide the title, just like on other items. It says "Used as title", but the title doesn't appear in frontend, and sometimes we need to add a title. I know I can ad ...
Suzi Louring
14/04/2023 09:45:04
No replies yet
User management
To collect registrations to the newsletter subscription we make use of the extranet module. This one creates a user in the system in the group ‘newsletter’. In case of an existing user, he/she will be placed within the ‘newsletter&r ...
Gert Janssen
13/03/2023 17:01:30
No replies yet
"Select all" for images in Detail view mode
Hi guys, We have received a request from one of our customers that;s using heavily the PIM functionality. They need a "Select all" option for images when in Detail view mode, similar to the one available in list view mode: Is this possible? ...
Adrian Ursu
10/03/2023 15:50:18
No replies yet
Searchbox value is still there after refresh of page in admin mode
Hi, When searching for a product and then do something else (close tab, close browser etc) and then go in to admin mode again the last search value is still in the searchbox. It is very annoying if you for example search for something that does not e ...
Andreas Pettersson
22/02/2023 12:53:46
No replies yet
Show TrackAndTraceParameters on OrderViewModel
Hi, Currently on an OrderViewModel we only have TrackAndTraceUrl, TrackAndTraceName and TrackAndTraceNumber. Currently if we need other attributes we need to call the API. Can other track and trace attributes be made visible in the OrderViewModel? Th ...
Pedro Meias
31/01/2023 15:11:53
No replies yet
BC integration: Extend Units request
Per documentation https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/integration-framework/erp-plug-in-units/nav-and-business-central-requests-and-responses#sideNavTitle1-3 it's currently possible to get Units from eg. Business Central with t ...
Michael Knudsen
02/01/2023 10:50:23
No replies yet
Support {ProductManufacturer} tag in PIMs Auto Checkin feature
Hi, As the header says, it would be nice to have support for the ProductManufacturer tag in the Auto Checkin feature. We have customer who wants to display manuals and susch from Manufacturers and it woulod be very nice to be able to handle thise the ...
Aki Ruuskanen
22/12/2022 09:10:08
No replies yet
Vertical alignment control for component wrapper
Update 4/5/23: I believe this is now available in Swift 1.19.0. Please provide a vertical alignment or layout control (top, middle, or bottom) for the component settings (Fig. 1). Figure 1 Sample use case: Examples of existing controls on other item  ...
Melissa Borgmann
21/12/2022 20:36:33
No replies yet
Forms for Editors - Automatic values from secondary user
Hi, We use the concept of impersonation a lot (almost 100% of our projects) and when using Forms for Editors we sometimes need to pre-populate with the "Impersonator's" info. So it would be great, if for the Automatic values of a field  ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/12/2022 13:06:20
No replies yet
Sort - Familyvariants
Hi, I have couple of customer who would need to sort family variants in PIM. I can solve it but would be nice to have it as a standard feature. Regards / Aki ...
Aki Ruuskanen
14/12/2022 14:03:21
No replies yet
Email Marketing template - not create new page
Hi, It would be great to choose whether a new page should be duplicated when creating a new email from an Email Marketing template. We have customer using Email Marketing templates. In their scenario the template already has a page set. Their scenari ...
Nuno Aguiar
25/11/2022 13:06:13
No replies yet
Add TagName or other custom field to Data Integration job
Hi there, I often have the need to write a subscriber that runs after a specific job has run. In order to find the right job in my subscriber I have code like this: public class OnAfterErpOrderImport : NotificationSubscriber { public override void On ...
Imar Spaanjaars
13/11/2022 21:49:42
No replies yet
Overlay setting for Swiffy slider
Would it be possible to add in the image filter (overlay) to the Swiffy slider as a default styling option? It seems that the Swiffy slider will be the recommended route for Swift moving forward and the overlay styling element is very useful for impr ...
Melissa Borgmann
27/10/2022 02:27:11
No replies yet
[PIM] Display number of products for channel and warehouse groups
Hi guys, I have a Channel that is based on the Ecom Group. In the Ecommerce section, I can see the number of products in each group; But I don't see this info in the Channel, in PIM: Can you add this info in PIM groups? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
17/10/2022 10:48:47
No replies yet
[PIM] Version comparison improvement
Hi guys, We have recently started looking into this feature and think it can be a bit more usable. Since the purpose of it is to compare versions, it does not seem helpful to display fields that are empty. Therefore, we suggest adding a checkbox (tha ...
Adrian Ursu
01/10/2022 12:33:07
No replies yet
Add warehouse groups - Search result improvment
PIM users who work on solutions with many warehouse groups often use the search feature in the 'Add warehouse group', but the presentation of the search result could be improved. In the example below, is only shown a snippet of all the wareho ...
Michael Knudsen
23/09/2022 14:29:08
No replies yet
Add Country in 'Group type'
Hi, It is possible to select the Country (Billing / Shipping country) field in the 'User and Group types' section, but it is not shown in User Group. Please add the Country (Billing / Shipping country) field in User Group. Regards, Casper Her ...
Casper Rasmussen
22/09/2022 17:11:01
No replies yet
Changes to GroupPaths and its information in a Feed
GroupPaths contains <Id> + <Name>, but not the group's <Number> ? <GroupPaths> contains other <GroupPaths> but shouldn't it be <GroupPath> ? Current XML: <GroupPaths> <GroupPaths> <Id>GROU ...
Nicholai Pedersen
16/09/2022 09:56:08
No replies yet