Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Monitoring websites - a suggestion to a better customer experience
Hi From time to time, we experience dropouts of the Dynamicweb hosted websites. We have set up our own monitoring - using updown.io, so that we get a notifier if a website is not responding. But we can not solve the problem, but what we have to do -  ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
11/10/2021 11:06:52
No replies yet
Avoid errors when importing Excel/CSV files
Hi, Whem integrating data from big Excel or CSV files, it would be desirable to have a pre-checking of their data validation. This way it would be easier and faster to detect errors defore the integration task is executed. This pre-checking could be  ...
Tomas Gomez
04/10/2021 11:37:13
No replies yet
Additional ways to filter inside PIM Queries
Hi guys, We have seen very often the need to have additional ways to filter inline the results of a Query. The included "Search" option is often not enough if you want to work with a long list of values returned by a Query and editing the q ...
Adrian Ursu
23/09/2021 09:29:09
No replies yet
NULL/empty dates
Hi, I feel I posted this before, but I can't find any record, so excuse me if this is duplicate. With both ViewModels and Tags, it would be great if DW could interpret "null"/empty dates. Working with integrated data we run into some od ...
Nuno Aguiar
21/09/2021 19:13:31
No replies yet
XML Format Live Integration Test Response
Hi, We'd find it helpful for the Live Integration tester's response to come back in formatted XML. It's currently just one long line that's quite hard to read. Thanks for considering! ...
Carolee Schuck
20/09/2021 22:54:57
No replies yet
Ability to bulk delete images assigned to products
Hi guys, We have received a request from one of our customers to allow Bulk delete of images attached to products. Right now, you can only delete them one by one. There are situations when a Product is copied but the images will have to change. And n ...
Adrian Ursu
20/09/2021 09:25:00
No replies yet
Display Shop Channel or Warehouse in the Related Groups information
Hi guys, I have a situation where the information provided is a bit incomplete. I believe that it would be useful to have the information about Shop/Channel or Warehouse in the Related Groups information. I mean, here: In this screen, I have selected ...
Adrian Ursu
17/09/2021 15:41:03
No replies yet
OrderViewModel PriceBeforeFeesAndTaxes and TotalTaxes
Hi, In OrderViewModel, we do not have option to get the order total before fees and taxes nor to get the taxes total value. Could we have a Model.PriceBeforeFeesAndTaxes and a Model.TotalTaxes? Thanks ...
Mafalda Correa
17/09/2021 13:05:05
No replies yet
Possible to get a group selector itemtype?
Hey Currently there is the user type that also allows you to select groups, but it only lists the users in the groups, and not the groups themselves. So the request is for a type that simply lists groups, and then let it be up to the template code to ...
Claus Kølbæk
02/09/2021 10:41:08
No replies yet
Ability to extend Product fields with additional properties
Hi guys, In our most recent project, we have identified a feature request that we have found to be useful. The ability to extend the Product fields with additional properties. Pretty much like how the "Field Settings" area works. If we woul ...
Adrian Ursu
09/08/2021 11:33:57
No replies yet
ParentId for Link field on Items
Hi, It would be great if when setting up a link field using a page selection, we could determine a parent / root page. This is because we could then target a particular subset of pages, rather than forcing the user to be very familiar with the entire ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/08/2021 17:49:22
No replies yet
Personalize default dashboard widgets for different user groups
Hi guys, I have been trying to configure the default dashboard to display different things depending on the UserGroup. I could define successfully additional dashboards but the user then has to expand the default Dashboard and choose the one that is  ...
Adrian Ursu
24/07/2021 12:03:47
No replies yet
Allow for Brotli compression
Hi, It would be nice that at some point Dynamicweb can support Brotli compression. Since it's now being supported by all major browsers, we can get this extra performance from html, js and css. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
19/07/2021 12:04:54
No replies yet
PIM: Roll back feature
Hi We've had multiple requests about a "Roll back" feature in DW PIM. Not something you plan ahead like a draft or so, but an option to roll back to how data was at a given time direkte from the PIM system. This would bring some peace o ...
Rune Skovbo
30/06/2021 15:19:25
No replies yet
Image size or settings in PIM Feeds
Hi, Would be interesting that when setting up feeds we could set some image settings. Some distribution channels will require an image to be no more than certain width and height, and if we could set that (rather than having to hardcode it in the tem ...
Nuno Aguiar
24/06/2021 10:25:07
No replies yet
Ability to set ForceDownload on a PIM feed
Hi guys, For customer-specific dynamically generated feeds, we would like the ability to force the download of the feed instead of loading the feed in the browser. Something similar with: ?ForceDownload=True Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
24/06/2021 09:07:18
No replies yet
Search on Product fields
Hi, We have projects with some pages of product fields (i.e. 5 ou 6 pages). That makes it hard to go and find what we're looking. In DW 10, it would be great if we could search (by label and systemname). In fact it would make sense to, by default, wh ...
Nuno Aguiar
21/06/2021 16:18:40
No replies yet
PIM - read only fields based on workflow state
Hi guys, I have just received a request from one of our customers and it may make sense to consider it as a feature. The request is to be able to set the Read-only state of a field based on a workflow state. The reason for this is that they want to a ...
Adrian Ursu
05/06/2021 11:00:52
No replies yet
Be able to copy repository queries
Hello, It would be great to be able to copy repository queries (and facets and indexes for that matter). Sometimes we have a nice query prepared with a lot of logic and it would be create a copy as a starting point or a backup for a new query. I real ...
Scott Forsyth
03/06/2021 17:34:36
No replies yet
Field Display Group field type in Items
Hi, It would be great to have the same control as used in Fields Display Groups in Item types. Essentially renders 2 list of options where we not only choose which ones we want, but can also sort them in a specific order. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
24/05/2021 11:42:45
No replies yet