Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Typeahead search feature in settings in backend
I often find my self spending lots of time searching for features in settings. Would be great if it was possible to search for the features in an instant typeahead search /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
12/09/2019 15:03:50
No replies yet
RMA types
Hi, There are three types of RMA: ReturnProducts, DefectiveProducts and ExchangeProducts. We have a customer with a fourth case "CollidedProducts" for when the product has become defective during transportation, so the shipping company is responsible ...
Tomas Gomez
12/09/2019 13:26:01
No replies yet
Feature Request - Loyalty Points Total column
Hi, I miss the Loyalty Points total Column in the user list in the backend. /Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
11/09/2019 12:43:39
No replies yet
Formatting date fields from ItemTypes when shown in "list subpages"
See attachment. When choosing to "list subpages" and showing a field of the type "Date", the dat eformat is not cotrollable as far as I can see, and it is not related to the language you are logged in with. Would be really useful to format date the w ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
09/09/2019 16:44:44
No replies yet
Standard handling of B2B and B2C users
Hi guys, Since we are claiming to handle B2B and B2C scenarios out of the box, very often customers ask us how do we handle the separation out of the box. We have built some internal ways of handling but I was thinking that a standard separation betw ...
Adrian Ursu
31/08/2019 09:21:34
No replies yet
Brand as a standard product field
Hi guys, We often see a difference between Brand and Manufacturer. It would be nice to have a standard Brand field for products in order to make it consistent throughout all implementations. Brand name is a must have. Brand logo is a nice to have. Th ...
Adrian Ursu
31/08/2019 09:16:23
No replies yet
Integration - Add "skip deleted orders" setting when using OrderProvider as source.
Currently, they are included, and since the "deleted" column isn't available when using the provider, there's no way to exclude (or even identify) deleted orders during or after export. ...
Jonas Krarup Dam
24/07/2019 10:21:30
No replies yet
"Search active" indicator on product lists in Ecommerce and PIM
Hi, I would like to see some clearer visual indication that a seach has been entered. Maybe highlight the field that has a value entered, or add an info-bar to the top like "showing products that contains the string 'ORDERID123'". Make it really clea ...
Jonas Krarup Dam
24/07/2019 09:00:25
No replies yet
Custom Dashboards - Source code or real examples
Hi The Custom Dashbord doc https://doc.dynamicweb.com/extensibility/extensibility/custom-dashboards is mostly hardcoded examples, what about making some examples that use the API or SQL to get the data? Or let us get the sourcecode for those DW have  ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
20/07/2019 09:57:33
No replies yet
Fill "Sent to" when using Context Voucher Renderer
Hi Please set the field "Sent To" (See attachment) when sending a voucher to user using the APP "Context Voucher Renderer" Why I need this feature? If it is unused, I want to sent out e-mail to customer and motivates them to use it. Or show unused vo ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
15/06/2019 13:53:01
No replies yet
Show custom address fields in address list
I would like the possibility to choose to show custom address fields in the address list in admin (see screenshot). In my example I got three custom fields, but they are not possible to choose from in this list. ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
28/05/2019 13:27:13
No replies yet
Item Publisher - publish siblings
Hi It would be a very useful feature if it was possible to set an Item publisher to publish siblings of the current page/item, without having to select parent. Or in other words, a setting that said something like publish items with same parent as cu ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
08/05/2019 14:19:40
No replies yet
Rapido: CssClass for labels and thead/tfoot blocks
Hi, I've been doing some work with the Rapido components and identified some features that would be useful to have. CssClass option for labels It would be helpful if we could add classes to the label tag created by using the label setting in componen ...
Mafalda Correa
06/05/2019 14:56:22
No replies yet
Custom Icons for ItemTypes - and hover info effect for paragraph based items.
Would be a very useful feature, if it was possible to have our own icons for itemtypes. This would make it easier for us to have graphics/icons that indicate what the item type does, and distinguish the difference between items. Also, when an editor  ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
30/04/2019 17:08:15
No replies yet
Ecom provider to only run index if there are results
With the batching framework in integration, we often check for updates from the ERP on a frequent basis and just pick up the deltas (changes since last time). This means that most syncs result in zero new records. The Ecom provider can run an index,  ...
Scott Forsyth
13/04/2019 18:06:16
No replies yet
Facets Render Types - additional options
Hi, We implemented something very simple for some customers, that can be added to Rapido. We added additional Facet Render Type options to have sorting (only for the ones that apply). So for example, "Checkboxes" were converted to: Checkboxes by Labe ...
Nuno Aguiar
27/03/2019 15:36:18
No replies yet
Stay on same position after activating voucher
This is related to Rapido and mobile. When activating voucher code, a postback is being made, and the page is reloaded. The user is then moved back to the top of the page. We would like it so that the user is sent back to the voucher section, so they ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
20/03/2019 11:00:12
No replies yet
Navigation - New attribute or change
Hi, when doing a megamenu it could be helpfull if the ChildCount in the navigation XML, not include "hide in menu" pages and the unpublished pages Have a nice day. Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
14/03/2019 10:51:15
No replies yet
Offering more versatile/flexible hosting solutions.
I hope that Dynamicweb soon will offer more versatile/flexible alternatives in regards to hosted solutions. DonĀ“t know how it is for other partners, but for us - issues such as price for eg. diskspace, memory and geo-locations in regards to distance  ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
05/03/2019 10:26:39
No replies yet
Discounts - Small issues
Hi, A customer reported some small issues while working with Discounts. They all have workarounds, but are worthwhile mentioning: About the selection of Products and groups https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/payment-shipping/discoun ...
Nuno Aguiar
18/02/2019 18:52:14
No replies yet