Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Item publisher product type
Hi I'm trying to show related products to an item. I have a product item field in my item where I've attached som products. I'm showing the list of items with the item publisher module. I have the following in my template: <div class="products"> ...
Thomas Schroll
11/10/2014 14:12:42
No replies yet
Indexing problems on 8.4.1.12
Hi, so we got a indexing problem on one of our solutions. First we got : [501] An error occured while updating an index. Error message: Unable to create backup to folder C:\websites\Files\System\_search\Products\index Call stack: at Dynamicweb.Search ...
Manfred Nilsson
11/09/2014 11:42:08
No replies yet
Price Filter Min and Max Price
Hi, Is there a way to get the lowest and hightest price of the product list to be the min and max price filter values? Right now the min and max values are set manually. Best Regards, Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
08/09/2014 15:13:14
No replies yet
Import products from XML - problem
Hi all, I am trying to import products (with Import/Export) from xml into the webshop - but it fails. I have tried to export the products from the eCommerce (to see the xml format) - but if i copy the file and strips it down into a single product and ...
Sonni Tost
03/09/2014 16:24:04
No replies yet
Filter index shows all products regardless of the current group
Hi, I have an issue with the filters index. It seems to ignore the category and it indexes all products in the shop regardless of the current category. Version is 8.4.1.8, it has multiple websites and multiple shops and I am not using the eComm navig ...
Adrian Ursu
29/08/2014 16:47:50
No replies yet
custom fields are not showing when use search filter
Hi people, I have a eComm setup with some product custom fields... when i'm listing the products is there, I can use this custom fields, but when I filter the products (search filter) I cannot see some custom fields. Exist some configuration for this ...
George Nelzo Pereira
11/07/2014 14:50:10
No replies yet
DocData integration
Hi Anyone experience with using DocData in 8.4.1.4? We have implemented it, but it throws an error codebehind. See our settings in the attachment. This is a part of the error: Name: 'LoadGatewayTransactionID' CustomAttributes: (6) [System.Collections ...
Martijn Bokhove
18/06/2014 09:56:37
No replies yet
OrderSecondaryUserId
Someone have used this field (OrderSecondaryUserId)? When I'm creating the orders I need save this information (one userID) on this field OrderSecondaryUserId. I mean I have some Admin users and under this Admin I have some Simple users... every orde ...
George Nelzo Pereira
04/06/2014 19:34:07
No replies yet
Shipping / Different providers
Hi there, We have a client who sells things of very different sizes. Therefore we have to create different shipping providers. Only the shipping providers that apply to the rules shall be shown. An example: Provider A ships a maximum of 10 kgs Provid ...
Sonni Tost
04/06/2014 15:59:27
No replies yet
Tag cloud for products
Hi Guys, Anyone found a way to add a tag cloud for products? Something similar with what wordpress is using. Can be inside search filters or separate. What about tags for pages? Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
01/06/2014 11:38:03
No replies yet
Orderline Fields in Razor
Hi, I am trying to use Orderline fields wth razor templates in 8.4.1. I have managed to display the fields in both product page and cart page but I am not able to save anything in them. I have followed the instructions from the Manual page. Here is t ...
Adrian Ursu
27/05/2014 16:48:05
No replies yet
Catalog publishing not downloading file
Hi there, I set up Catalog Publishing as described in the manual here: http://manual.dynamicweb-cms.com/Default.aspx?ID=7508 When I then browse to my product list I can see buttons to add the product to my catalog. This works fine. I can also view th ...
Imar Spaanjaars
14/05/2014 00:48:55
No replies yet
Currency Switcher
Hi Guys, I am building an international ecommerce website and I need proper guidance for setting up language switcher and currency switcher. I have seen different posts on these two subjects but they seem rather old and may not apply for 8.4.1 versio ...
Adrian Ursu
13/05/2014 14:03:24
No replies yet
Searching for productfield?
Hi guys! This might be a very simple question - and just a question of me doing something wrong... But! I've created a ProductField in eCommmerce - but how do I make DW search for that field as well? I've tried adding a search filter, but it doesn't  ...
Martin Skov Nielsen
09/05/2014 09:42:42
No replies yet
Move product between cart context
Hi, Having 2 cart contexts with permissions to the same shop, can we move products from 1 to the other? If so, how? Razor or C#? Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
05/05/2014 13:51:44
No replies yet
Different filters per group
Hi I use the navigation per product group and I would like to use a different filter per toplevel group. Many of the filters are the same (same name, concept etc. but different values). I need to activate all filters on the paragraph setting because  ...
Thomas Schroll
10/04/2014 13:34:26
No replies yet
User permissions on Product Catalog Module for specific websites
Hi Guys, Is it possible to set up access permissions for Product Catalogue in different websites? For front-end editing? I have a multi-language website that need translation to a new language, and I don;t want to allow the translator to edit any of  ...
Adrian Ursu
21/03/2014 12:15:48
No replies yet
Freetextsearch in custom product fields
Hi, Shouldn't it be possible to choose a custom field in the search settings on the product catalog as you can do inte the sort settings? Regards / Aki ...
Aki Ruuskanen
17/03/2014 09:04:33
No replies yet
Translation of List box property values/labels
Hi, We have a problem getting the accurate translation of property values in list boxes. Issue: - You configure a List Box (fixed values) and translate the labels - Perfect - The backend lists the accurate label in products according to the BE langua ...
Nuno Aguiar
10/03/2014 12:56:45
No replies yet
Filter on ProductRelatedGroups
Hi Does anybody know if it is possible to filter on ProductRelatedGroups? It is possible to filter on RelatedProducts. Why should I be able to filter on a specific product but not on the group? Regards Thomas ...
Thomas Schroll
26/02/2014 15:11:17
No replies yet