Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Viewed products statistics
Hi, In version 19.2.4.3 is there any way to get the number of views an eCommerce product has had? Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/10/2012 14:13:00
No replies yet
Product in Components
I need to present a "reverse parts list". Basically once in a product detail be able to determine: - "This product can be found as part of this part list product" - "This product belongs to a group that can be found as part o ...
Nuno Aguiar
01/10/2012 16:14:24
No replies yet
Avoid selecting productGroups in Search
We have an integrated shop running with the new indesx search i V8. From day to day the content changes thus new productgrups are added, others are removed. That leaves us with a problem: On a product search result page i have to select all productgr ...
Lars Bruun
11/09/2012 16:18:00
No replies yet
eCom, product group sort by
I have a page with a product catalog (eCom) module showing product groups. Is there any way to sort the product groups frontend in the same way they are sorted in Ecom backend, instead of the order they were added to the paragraph module? ...
Simon Larsen
05/09/2012 16:07:31
No replies yet
Search in specific productfields
Hi For our customer were trying to change the search a little bit. We use the SearchFilters to search for matches in a ProductFieldValue, for example an internal articlenumber. We also use the SearchFilterOption FreeTextSearch to search in all the pr ...
Martijn Bokhove
31/08/2012 13:54:56
No replies yet
OrderTransactionStatus changed from text to integer?
Hi After updating to a new DynamicWeb Core (19.2.9.8) we found out that the paymentresult for the field OrderTransactionStatus is changed from a textual description (like 'succeeded') to an integer value (like '9'). Is this for a special reason? Gr M ...
Martijn Bokhove
13/08/2012 11:01:24
No replies yet
Automatic email when certain stock level is reached
In dynamicweb it's possible to setup you're own stock levels under Management Center > eCommerce settings > Orders > Stock state. Is it possible to send an email (automatically ofcourse) to the shopowner (by an configurable emailaddress) whe ...
Rob Lohmann
03/08/2012 08:45:55
No replies yet
Images in search results
Is there a way to get the images from the products to show in the search results? ...
Paul Nilsson
02/08/2012 14:08:58
No replies yet
Duplicate URL's in Search results
Hi, I have found out that in search results, the link to a result is different from the regular link of the page especially for products. For example, the regular link looks like this: http://www.novensys.com/ro-ro/echipamente/dupa-categorie/tallygen ...
Adrian Ursu
19/07/2012 15:09:22
No replies yet
How to automatically update product index from an import pipe?
We have an integration with NAV, and it calls a couple of pipes when it does imports. But we need to update the product index automatically, because otherwise some product listings look wrong. We have been trying to use the synchronous solution from  ...
Peter Gustafsson
08/06/2012 13:11:23
No replies yet
Show groups in menu - use sort order from eCom
When I try to use eCom groups in my navigation, they end up ordered by their IDs. But how do I get them to order, according to the way I sorted them in eCommerce? ...
Søren Kottal-Nielsen
08/06/2012 08:42:24
No replies yet
Import/export extended: product list xml format description?
The import/export extended module gets uses xslt to transform an input xml to an xml that the module can understand. Some of the features we can see in the default xslt files, but not all. Is there a description of the exact xml format somewhere, wha ...
Peter Gustafsson
24/05/2012 17:59:14
No replies yet
Breadcrumb in search result
Hi! Have a little problem, I have implemented a breadcrumb in the navigation (Startpage >> Hardware >> Laptops), but this doesn't work when I use the search function. When I look att the xml-code generated from "&savetemplatexml= ...
Per Ljung
18/05/2012 12:12:41
No replies yet
eCommerce - Choosing different cart, if any product has specific attribute set?
Hi guys, this is mainly targeted the Dynamicweb development crew + Imar Spaanjaar. We've got this client who has a wast amount of different products, spanning from small items only costing a few € to items costing several thousand €. They w ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
15/05/2012 13:13:52
No replies yet
Can i make a RSS feed with alle details from eCom?
Need to make a RSS feed with all/select field and custom fields from eCom. (Not only title and description) Can this be done and how do i set it up (tags...)? ...
Per Søgaard
18/04/2012 12:13:22
No replies yet
Create Indexed search from ProductFieldValue
Hi We are developing an Index from ProductFieldValues, in this case for Brands. The code we used is: Imports System.Collections.Generic Imports Dynamicweb Imports Dynamicweb.Searching Imports Dynamicweb.NewsV2 Namespace Edmac.Lib.Indexers 'Creating y ...
Martijn Bokhove
17/04/2012 08:46:20
No replies yet
Print order in Custom Center
Hi We are having problems printing excisting orders in the Custom Center. The page to print is opened and shows the printdialog. Only the printed page is blanco, there is no order. Looking on the page to print, it's also blanco. So no order is render ...
Martijn Bokhove
13/04/2012 14:36:31
No replies yet
Cart v2 - interesting
Found the reason ...
Regin Madsen
12/04/2012 09:56:58
No replies yet
eCom navigation disappears
Hey guys :-) My client has a website with 4 dwnavigations, the first one of them is a ecom navigation which got the frontpage as parentid. As long i'm on a productpage/frontpage the ecom navigation is shown, if i move to ex, a contact page, the ecom  ...
Kasper Jensen
16/03/2012 16:24:58
No replies yet
GroupNumber not accessible through Navigation xslt
I'm having a little dilema. The xslt navigation for the ecom groups is the perfect and the easiest way to get all the groups in a shop. But that list does not contain the GroupNumber. How can I get the same structure as I get from the navigation xslt ...
Paul Nilsson
15/02/2012 14:26:21
No replies yet