Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
GroupNumber not accessible through Navigation xslt
I'm having a little dilema. The xslt navigation for the ecom groups is the perfect and the easiest way to get all the groups in a shop. But that list does not contain the GroupNumber. How can I get the same structure as I get from the navigation xslt ...
Paul Nilsson
15/02/2012 14:26:19
No replies yet
Internationalisering, skift sprog på produkter?
Jeg sidder og roder med oversættelse af en side, hvor kunden desværre har fået oprettet en række engelske produkter under det danske sprog i Ecom modulet (eCommerce indstillinger -> Internationalisering -> Sprog). Jeg ka ...
Mikkel Bukholt Mikkelsen
14/02/2012 14:15:27
No replies yet
Add to Basket Different stock type
Hello Dw guys, Have a question for you here. It is quite clear, please see the attachment. And I think it is something achievable with "out of the box" functionality, but maybe not. Need some help on it... In general I want to be able to ad ...
Dmitrij Jazel
10/02/2012 11:27:37
No replies yet
DW i knæ ved login på step=1
Vi oplever på posta.fo, at kunder der har udfyldt deres kundenummer i stamdata får systemet til at gå ned i knæ (min. 1 minutters ventetid), når de logger ind på step=1. Hvad kan dette skyldes ? Når kundenumm ...
Magni J. Hansen
09/02/2012 09:54:43
No replies yet
List of latest viewed products
Hi! Is there a list for or a way do display recent products that a visitor has viewed? /Per ...
Per Ljung
27/01/2012 15:31:49
No replies yet
eCom Ecom.Product.CategoryField.Xxxx not included in EcomSearch
Hi, for some reason I can't seem to search fields created with the new ProductCategories function... Any ideas? ...
Jacob Jensen
18/01/2012 10:53:25
No replies yet
Forum error ...
Nikita Austin
16/01/2012 10:30:12
No replies yet
Problem with searching
Hi! I have implemented the search module for suggested search and it displays results in a list, but when I click on an item, nothing happens, I am not redirected to a page where I want to display the results or something, just no reaction from the p ...
Per Ljung
13/01/2012 14:17:04
No replies yet
Forum error ...
Nikita Austin
13/01/2012 10:36:35
No replies yet
Reviews notification
We use the reviews function. Now we want to notify the administrator when there is a new review so they can remove unwanted reviews and spam. Is there a way to send a notification e-mail? ...
Matthijs Hofstede
10/01/2012 09:09:39
No replies yet
Product search
Hi! I have implemented the product search using the suggested search template, but nothing happens when i type in the textbox and nothing happens when I hit Enter button with the marker placed in the textbox. If I give you the url, could someone att  ...
Per Ljung
04/01/2012 10:47:43
No replies yet
custom date field without default dw values
We like to have a custom datetime field widthout the standard default dynamic web value. At this moment there is always a date value. We want also the option to have a null value in de database ...
Willy Schaffers
02/01/2012 14:08:32
No replies yet
Product search extended
Hi! Where can I find the settings for module "product search extended"? It is graymarked in my list of installed modules. And in the product information for this module the user interface looks like it's a module for use in the admin interf ...
Per Ljung
23/12/2011 10:41:25
No replies yet
Product groups and product searching
Hi! What is the best way to do when organizing groups in several levels. Is it to add the product to the deepest level and let the product be connected to the parent groups by its maingroup? Or should I add the product to the groups at all levels? Th ...
Per Ljung
20/12/2011 09:18:10
No replies yet
Product variant with discount
Hi Which tag is added to the show the price of a product variant with discount? At a product without “product variant’s”, I used the following tags: product price: <!--@Ecom:Product.Price.PriceWithVAT--> product price with dis ...
René Mehlsen
07/12/2011 15:43:59
No replies yet
DIBS instant capture not possible?
Hi, We need to use instant capture in DIBS payment gateway ("capturenow" parameter) with auto-post, but i cannot figure out how to do that in Dynamicweb eCommerce. It looks like the DIBS gateway in eCommerce only supports the parameters for ...
Morten Bengtson
02/12/2011 21:38:38
No replies yet
C5 Module questions
Hi DW's We are about to sell a C5 module to a client and I have a few uncleared issues, which I hope someone could answer. 1. Is the C5 module a "one time only" operation? or can the module update products on a regular basis? 2. When the mo ...
Peter Bille Larsen
26/10/2011 13:52:01
No replies yet
Cache elements on productlist
Hi DWs In the ecom settings you can set the product list to cache, would it be possible to exclude certain elements, like stock? Stock is normally the only thing which changes on a regular basis on a shop. Thanks Peter ...
Peter Bille Larsen
26/09/2011 21:18:12
No replies yet
Ecom parameterbased search
I'm missing somthing... From documentation: 1.4 Search operators You also have the possibility to insert various operators in the query string. The LIKE operator is used as default, but you can also use the following operators: 0. LIKE: Like 1. NOT L ...
Steen Nørgaard Perdersen
26/09/2011 08:50:47
No replies yet
Additional forum categories have been added
We have expanded the available forum categories on this site and added two additional categories aimed at editors and users working with Dynamicweb CMS and eCommerce. All categories are monitored by the Dynamicweb developers and support personnel. Th ...
Kristian Knudsen
29/08/2011 15:06:00
No replies yet