Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Range filters
Hi Does anybody know a way to exclude some range filters in a filter search. I have all filters in one filter group, because I am using the eCom group navigation. When one of the range filters are based on a field in a product category, that filter w ...
Thomas Schroll
03/07/2015 11:18:50
No replies yet
Variant list not updated
Hi, We found a little bug. When you edit a variant from the product list and make changes to fields like stock and price, the product list is not updated, so we get the impression they were not updated. Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
28/05/2015 17:11:04
No replies yet
Date in order_step mail
I need the order_step mail to have the date it is sent in the mail but this does not work in the mail received (so not the order date). < Global:Server.Date > < DwDate.Day >-< DwDate.Month >-< DwDate.Year > ...
Per Søgaard
20/05/2015 15:38:58
No replies yet
Some ecom templates not in Designsfolder
Some of the ecom templates like PrintOrder.html, Track-trace, Order-steps etc. can online be used from the Templates/eCom(7) folder and not from the Designs/mysite/ecom(7) folder. Why is that? Would be so much easyer to work with if templates were in ...
Per Søgaard
15/05/2015 16:45:08
No replies yet
PayPal Error
Hi Guys, I am trying to use PayPal express Checkouty and I can't get rid of an error: 10731. Shipping Address Country Empty I have the country defined in the form but I still get this error. Anybody had the same problem? Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
01/04/2015 14:51:51
No replies yet
Multiple Language layers and shops
I have a Language layer A with a shop A. The products in shop A are oly shown on language layer A. I also have a language layer B with a shop B. The products in shop B are oly shown on language layer B. Question: How can Google index products from Sh ...
Torben Bak Jensen
09/03/2015 14:16:14
No replies yet
Add to list - in product detail
Hi, We need to implement "add to wishlist" + "add to favorites" in a product detail page. I need the best approach to do this: Since there are 2 lists, we need to create them beforehand. When the user registers, we immediatly create both lists to lat ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/03/2015 19:25:09
No replies yet
GatewayUniqueId tag
Hello. Does anyone know if there is a reson why the information in GatewayUniqueId (updated by one of our custom payment methods) for an order is not send as a tag in Ecommerce? And is there a way around it? Trying to display the information in the o ...
Marco Santos
19/12/2014 13:13:32
No replies yet
Remove or change PageNum
I'm doing a filtering of the productList and if I'm on page 2 when I do it and the results only generates one page of products it still tryes to show the second page because it sais PageNum=2 in the url. The current page is set to page 1. How can I s ...
Paul Nilsson
05/12/2014 13:51:43
No replies yet
Autocomplete ecomSearch
Hello. We are using ecomSearch in our solution. From what i can see since we switched to the ecomsearch, the InstantSearch autocomplete seems to still be working, although it only reacts when im searching on the productname. If i search for the produ ...
Dan Lundgren
01/12/2014 14:21:43
No replies yet
FindFee compare price with original fee
Hi Our customer has different costs for shipping orders, which we create with overriding the FindFee function. The shippingcosts are calculated with some parameters and make the shipping costs a percentage of the full order, for example 3.5% of the o ...
Martijn Bokhove
01/12/2014 13:45:30
No replies yet
Remove empty groups from navigation in 8.5.1.3
DW support asked me to create this thread to get some informtaion about a new feature in version 8.5.1.3. I have no information about the name of this feature, but you should be able to remove groups from the navigation if it's not contain any produc ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
20/11/2014 09:30:32
No replies yet
Stock Location
Hi Guys, I am investigating this Stock Location introduced in 8.4 I was wondering if the stock location information is available in Product List and if I can choose to place an order from a specific stock location. Moreover, I need to know if the sto ...
Adrian Ursu
17/11/2014 09:58:24
No replies yet
Localize product field options
Hello, How can I translate the options created for a custom product field? Please see attached screen dump Best regards, Anders ...
Anders Ebdrup
16/11/2014 14:29:35
No replies yet
Order print fails when using Razor templates
Hi, When I am creating templates for order receipts I use the Print Order function i backend to test my templates. However this fails when trying to use templates written in C#/Razor. I think that, after viewing the .NET error log, that it is a case  ...
Sten Hougaard
06/11/2014 11:54:59
No replies yet
RE: Navigation error
the customer have been complaining that users of the site experience occasional downtime so we installed some monitoring software on the solution. This gave a possible source of the downtime. This an error that happens periodically and we haven't bee ...
Keld Gøtterup
03/11/2014 09:11:09
No replies yet
Searching - multiple shops
Hi, We have a solutions with multiple shops where the productcatalog has settings like the attached image. The problem is that when we do a search the searchrsult displays products from both shops. Is there some parameters that can be used to solve t ...
Aki Ruuskanen
27/10/2014 10:38:52
No replies yet
DIBS and orderflow with NAV
Hi. We're developing a solution which have a NAV-integration and has the DW solutionset as base. We're using DIBS for payments and i got a couple of questions regarding the orderflow and DIBS. As ive understood the flow when using DIBS, the dibs paym ...
Dan Lundgren
23/10/2014 14:14:54
No replies yet
Sort orderlines in cart
Hello, I am using a template with <!--@LoopStart(OrderLines)--> to render orderlines in my cart. Now I need to add custom sorting of the orderlines outputted in this loop, is there any way to do this? Regards Mårten ...
Mårten Wahlund
23/10/2014 09:47:31
No replies yet
Calculated field - order
Hi, I need to create a few lists of the most purchashed products of specific categories (not the entire shop/solution). I decided to use Smart Searches, I created a smart search sorting the products by "Items sold" (calculated field). So far so good. ...
Nuno Aguiar
16/10/2014 15:47:22
No replies yet