Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Sort by Product Category field
Hi, Is there a way to sort a product list by a product category field in the frontend? And if so, can we add multiple criterias, comma separeted or multiple parameters? Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/02/2014 16:12:25
No replies yet
eCom Free text search
Hi, We am trying to filter down search results, by deactivating a the checkbox to perform wildcard results, however it does nothing Ex. http://www.portugalwineroom.com/Default.aspx?ID=72&eComSearch=1&eComQuery=gin The first Product (PATÊ DE A ...
Nuno Aguiar
31/01/2014 13:47:48
No replies yet
Product search
Hi When I add eComSearch=1&eComQuery=yellow to the url, I got a list of products matching the word "yellow". But it only works when I am in a specific product group. What do I need to add to the url if I want to search within all produc ...
Kasper Birk Nielsen
07/01/2014 14:01:51
No replies yet
How to clear cached product group relations in eCommerce
Hi, I got a question regarding cached product group relations in the eCommerce. I am importing new product group relations and I want to remove the old ones - maybe using the StorageManager for this - but its an internal class. Dynamicweb.Content.Cac ...
Allan Iversen
06/01/2014 10:10:50
No replies yet
How can manage Maps module in a different language?
Hi everybody, I have implemented an users database in Spanish on Maps module, but my customer's website has 4 languages content so he would search addresses and view place names in different language. Do I have to upload 4 different databases, one fo ...
Giuseppina Giunta
14/11/2013 16:57:00
No replies yet
Group extended variants in rss
Hello! How do I get the extended variants grouped when displaying e.g. products by the "smart search" in a rss feed? Right now the same product is displayed multiple times for each variant which is not desirable. Best regards, Anders ...
Anders Ebdrup
22/08/2013 09:59:07
No replies yet
Integration with GLS (shipping)
In 8.2 release notes it says that a GLS shipping provider has been implemented. It says: "A GLS shipping provider has been added that allows you to choose a packetshop for delivery during checkout and create shipping documents from backend (requ ...
Peter Bille Larsen
31/07/2013 09:05:11
No replies yet
Importing products from CSV in DW7
Hi I've exported a product-CSV with the format like the attached file. Now I'm trying to import same file without any changes: - This is my flow: http://screencast.com/t/BHuSekdCdTw - CSV to XML has these settings: http://screencast.com/t/OswXDc4i -  ...
Filip Lundby
04/07/2013 13:51:30
No replies yet
Stock with BOM products
Hi Our customer sells products standalone and also as BOM products. If a buyer buys the product with BOM products the stock is lowered for the product and the BOM products, so that's correct. But buying a standalone product does not invoke the stock  ...
Martijn Bokhove
13/03/2013 11:39:30
No replies yet
Display product units in product list
Is there a way to retrieve the product units in a product list (html or xslt)? I can see that I can retrieve the DefaultUnitID by using <!--@Ecom:Product.DefaultUnitID--> in my <!--@LoopStart(Products)--> loop. But the Units loop doesn't  ...
Kristoffer Sall Hansen
20/02/2013 13:18:11
No replies yet
Index Search updates - multiple errors
hi DWs I have a solution where the search index updater is generating a lot of errors on regular basis: solution is 8.2. some of the errors is: [501] An error occured while updating an index. Index: Products Error message: ID can not be empty string  ...
Peter Bille Larsen
18/02/2013 10:49:29
No replies yet
Price Rounding
Hey Guys. I've setup a rounding for a client and i wanted to hit the nearest int however it seems i can only get it to work when rounding up? The test indicator works fine with rounding to nearest however on the productlist's it only works with round ...
Jais Edelmann
29/01/2013 10:23:18
No replies yet
Product optimization checkbox
Oh snap! I didn't notice Per Ljung has made a topic on the same: http://developer.dynamicweb-cms.com/forum/ecommerce-standard-features/enable-optimized-product-retrieval.aspx Also, I can't figure out how to delete my post, because I'm a noob like tha ...
Nikki Strømsnes
15/01/2013 14:25:34
No replies yet
Searched products
Hi, Is there a way with advanced search to get a loop of the (last) searched products by the current user/session? I can only think of custom development, but with the current new features, maybe there's a way to achieve this. Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
11/01/2013 10:51:19
No replies yet
Malfunctioning receipt page with DIBS Checkout Handler
Hello, I've started building a shop on the solution set (I'm runnig DW 8.2.0.0). When configuring DIBS as a checkout handler, the receipt page seems to break, with the following symtoms: - no trace of the module content on the page (I've checked the  ...
Magnus Kragelund
11/12/2012 22:39:51
No replies yet
Plese delete this post
Wrong section... please delete this post ...
Dmitrij Jazel
19/11/2012 08:26:17
No replies yet
Import csv products to a specific group
Using DW 8 Is there any standard module for importing products from a csv to a group in ecom. We have tried using Data Integration, here it is possible to select groups as destination column, setting an constant groupid here does not import products  ...
Magni J. Hansen
09/11/2012 08:18:00
No replies yet
Import Bulk Prices
Hi, what is the easiest way to import Bulk Prices into eCom? It seems like that the standard eCom provider does not support Bulk Prices! ...
Lars Larsen
01/11/2012 15:45:01
No replies yet
Related products
I want to display all the products that has a certain product as their related product. Example: Product A has a related product (Product B). I want to get Product A when viewing Product B without having to make the relation on Product B. Is this pos ...
Rasmus Pedersen
20/10/2012 23:27:46
No replies yet
Product URL's, 404 and redirects
We have a site where we keep the productcatalog on the same page in the navigation tree, and our URL structure for eCommerce is setup like this /ProductPage/GroupName/SubGroupName/ProductName.aspx This unfortunately results in that you could do this  ...
Michael Nielsen
13/10/2012 13:48:15
No replies yet