Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Track & trace
Dear All, In our website, there are two shipping providers: Ninja Van and DHL. Track & trace value for the DHL order showed the Ninja Van tracking number of the previous Ninja Van order. Please refer to the following loom. Can you please advise?  ...
Nang Myo Thandar Win
23/07/2019 09:26:33
No replies yet
API based solutions
Hi Dynamicweb / Community, We would like to run large parts of the cart as API (MVC) without having the need to create pages and I can only assume that we are not the only ones. We know that Dynamicweb is in the path of making Dynamicweb less depende ...
Søren Heide Larsen
08/07/2019 14:45:06
No replies yet
Facets with many options
Hi, In the facet-section of the repository settings, we get a warning with "Facets with many options can impact performance". This is of cource understandable, but given a large enough product catalogue, many options will occur, and we can only manip ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
18/06/2019 23:13:43
No replies yet
Image file name change after upload due to first character is -
Dear Support I noted that proudct code "--AA--06JA-170", with product image "--AA--06JA-170.jpg" starting with --, after uploading, it become "-AA--06JA-170.jpg", one of the - was missing. May I know was this a bug? The customer whom using BANN as an ...
Tan Pang Lin
10/06/2019 10:42:01
No replies yet
Excessive sql on product lists
Hi, On a 9.6.4 we have a productlist with 40 products and we get 78 sql queries for EcomDetails, 27 sql queries for EcomStockUnit and 31 sql queries for EcomProducts. This is causing about 2 seconds of delay in small queries. I am pretty sure, that s ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
01/04/2019 12:31:36
No replies yet
Initial currency on cart
Why is the currency on carts different on different occations? As you can see in the screenshot I have tried to log in as the same user on two different occations. On the first login the currency on the cart is set to GBP even though the currency on  ...
Espen Strømsnes
28/03/2019 10:18:39
No replies yet
Links on cart page not working as expected and very slow system
Hi guys. I have hardcoded menu with pages I would like to take a user. So the link is like https://my.comapny.com/eu-en/frontpage?CurrencyCode=EUR&cartcmd=emptycart Links is working ok except when I have cart opened (for example if I am on page h ...
Ivan Marijanović
25/03/2019 18:04:35
No replies yet
Exclude usergroups from Assortment
Hi, I have a lot of usergroups for each B2B customer in the shop. Each of these groups have different users assigned. Each group can be assigned to an assortment, with specific products for this specific group, besides the public products. Right now  ...
Kurt Moskjær Andersen
18/02/2019 10:00:14
No replies yet
Catalog Publishing Issues
Using DW 8.9.2.6 In the product catalog (eCom) we have a very interesting Catalog Publishing feature with html templates, some css and some .js files. I have however found quite a few issues with this feature out of the box and I'm not sure I'm under ...
Kevin O'Driscoll
12/11/2018 12:09:39
No replies yet
Customer center Lists - Inactive products
Hi, I noticed using 9.4.18 that if you add a product to a (My) list, but later that product becomes inactive, the list still renders it. As far as I can tell the feature is not taking into consideration "/Globalsettings/Ecom/Product/DontAllowLinksToP ...
Nuno Aguiar
08/11/2018 11:59:27
No replies yet
Error message is displayed when I try to bind the user group with the smart search
Hi, I created the smart seach user group. There are over 10000 users in that smart search. When I try to bind the user group with that smart search, the message in the attached image is displayed. Is there any way to solve this one? Best Regards, Khi ...
Khine Lwin Myint
08/11/2018 11:57:10
No replies yet
Default stock unit query
Dear Sir We are going to do UOM variant integration. And I notice, for no reason the default stock unit in product table change by itself. I am not able to simulate it. but it happen very frequent during my course of testing of UOM variaant integrati ...
Tan Pang Lin
28/09/2018 10:13:34
No replies yet
One Site Many Shops Solution
Hi Our exsting customer after implemeting ecomm for their own company is now looking at marketplace type of solution, like Taobao. Do you think that is it possible to customize DW to acheive it? 1. One site for all the shops 2. Each shop is a brand w ...
Tan Pang Lin
09/07/2018 11:30:41
No replies yet
Sales Discounts - hide standard types
Hi, We are finding confusing to keep explaing customers to only use Sales Discounts for "custom discounts" only. The problem is that other discount types are still there for legacy reasons, so new customers get 2 choices. I understand the need to kee ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/06/2018 18:01:17
No replies yet
Discount settings for giving a free product
Hi guys, I have this request from my customer: "For orders containg at least 50 RON worth of products from an EcomGroup, we want to give a product for free". I have tried to set up this discount using Sales Discounts or Order Discounts. I can set to  ...
Adrian Ursu
16/04/2018 12:03:05
No replies yet
Place an Order Report Logic
Hi May I know what is the logic for the below two set of data. Added product to the cart and based on the result of "view the products", I link StatV2ObjectVisitorID to OrderVisitorSessionid (EcommOrder} and link OrderID to OrderLineOrderID then to g ...
Tan Pang Lin
03/04/2018 14:10:44
No replies yet
Capturing and Reporting Frontend Search Queries
Hello, A customer is using DW9, and they wish to view the search terms being used on the frontend of the site. Is it standard functionality to be able to report on search terms used? Thanks. Richard ...
Richard D. Lee
13/03/2018 21:01:48
No replies yet
How to use Product Groups
Im trying to Loop through 3 different product groups to list the products under the product groups. But it doesnt seem to be any way of doing this? I tried using templateTags to see what i can render, but the only productrelated field seems to be "pr ...
David Alexandersson
07/03/2018 15:01:44
No replies yet
User Cards requested always for Shipping Cart
Hi, Using ?debug=true I noticed that on every cart step Dynamicweb is requesting the AccessUserCard data even when we don't have tags or need for it. It does not have a big impact on my 9.3.7 solution, but it is certainly a performance optimization t ...
Nuno Aguiar
28/02/2018 16:48:34
No replies yet
Discount amount and GST
Hi, In one of the project we are using order discount to create a promotion "$5 off for every purchase of 2 packs of product A or B" by using settings below. It is working fine except that the GST also is calculated on discount amount. We have setup  ...
Thaw Htun Lynn
08/02/2018 05:26:03
No replies yet