Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
User Smart Search Issue
Hello All, I'm assisting a customer who wants to identify customers who have bought a product on or after January 2017 but the smart search is not producing accurate results. For example, it's including customers who bought the product prior to Jan 2 ...
Richard D. Lee
23/05/2017 00:50:32
No replies yet
Products without variants
Hi, I'm using a loop to get alle products below a certain product group, using Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.Products.Product.GetProductsByGroupId(group_id). When I run through the collection, I get all products, but also all variants. How do I exclude the va ...
Kurt Moskjær Andersen
18/04/2017 11:45:07
No replies yet
Compdata integration for shipping
Hi Guys, Anybody used an integration with Compdata before? They are a sort of Shipping aggregator where you can define various shipping provider and you will only need one integration with Compdata instead of an Integration to each shipping provider. ...
Adrian Ursu
28/03/2017 14:59:51
No replies yet
Create RMA from Ledger Items
Hi Guys, I have played a bit with the new Ledger Items and for some reason I am not able to create an RMA starting from a Ledger Items. Nor can I select a LedgerItem from the list of eligible "Order" for an RMA. The LedgerItems come from in ...
Adrian Ursu
17/03/2017 14:46:18
No replies yet
Access Cart for specific Context
Hi Guys, I need to access the cart for a specific context. i have tried using the Context loop but the loop is not available. Probably because there are multiple websites and multiple shops. I have set the Context correctly, I have set a shop in the  ...
Adrian Ursu
13/03/2017 13:47:16
No replies yet
Ecommerce Smart Search issue
Hi, We have a customer still using the old index and smart searches but in 8.9.1.9 We are experiencing a problem where there are 2 rules with an OR clause that don't work (seem to be disregarded). Individually we get 1447 and 150 products and we were ...
Nuno Aguiar
08/03/2017 15:57:53
No replies yet
Fully support for 3D secure on DW8
From DW9.2: ...the DIBS, QuickPay and ePay payment providers now fully support the Danish 3D secure protocol called 'Dankort secured by Nets. Is this also coming to a DW 8.x version? The feautures needs to be availible for DW8 customers not ready to  ...
Per Søgaard
10/02/2017 11:15:31
No replies yet
Financing integration in eCom basket
We have a customer that would like to integrate a financing option in the eCom basket (Ekspres Bank). How do we do that and does anyone have experience with integration Ekspres Bank? ...
Per Søgaard
31/01/2017 10:28:03
No replies yet
Order History - querying order from other pages
Hi, Looking at performance in 8.9.1.1 I was browsing a page with the customer center module using "Latest Orders" and noticed that despite seeing 10 orders per page, DW was querying all 138 orders this test user had. Is this by design or a bug? https ...
Nuno Aguiar
26/01/2017 14:50:48
No replies yet
Selling login subscriptions
Hi I asked about this some time ago, but at time there was no solution for this. But things change, so I am hoping some of you have a solution for how this could be done? We want to sell logon acess to a website. So eg. when a costumer buys a subscri ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
25/01/2017 12:37:41
No replies yet
Sorting the variant groups
Hello, Is there a way to sort the variant groups so that they appear in a certain order (especially on a group or product basis) ? For example, I might want to select VariantGroupA, then VariantGroupB for a certain product, but for another product Va ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
04/01/2017 13:06:47
No replies yet
Variant Group Sorting
Hi DW, I am trying to sort the variant groups as i can see now they are sorted in alphabetical order. e.g the following Tag out puts the value in the same order as variant groups are sorted in the back-end "Ecom:VariantCombination.VariantID" tag retu ...
Umar Farooq
12/12/2016 11:44:44
No replies yet
Place Recurring Orders add-in
Hi Team, We have a situation where running the Place Recurring Orders scheduled task manually works correctly. When it runs as a scheduled task, it does not. One thing I have noticed in the SQL logging is that the LogUsername is set to unknown0 when  ...
Terri Donahue
14/11/2016 21:31:23
No replies yet
Make shipping options unavailable for specific users
Hi there, I have a shipping option (using the Fee Rules) as well as a custom shipping provider that I would like to hide for all users except for those in a specific group. How can I do that? For the Fee Rules I can select a group but that only affec ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/09/2016 15:13:41
No replies yet
Getting an error when rebuilding cart after being idle
Hi there, I get the following error when I restart a session on a site for a user that has an existing cart. Upon loading it, Dynamicweb crashes with the following: An item with the same key has already been added. The stack trace points to this: Sys ...
Imar Spaanjaars
24/08/2016 21:35:09
No replies yet
Notification emails to just delivery address
When sending order confirmation emails, the email is sent to both the delivery email address and billing email address. For one of our projects, the customer doesn't want the order confirmation emails to go to the delivery address. They send a separa ...
Scott Forsyth
22/07/2016 00:47:20
No replies yet
RE: GetLoop("Ecom:ProductList.Pages") on a large index (600.000 products)
Hi everyone I have a index in my solution, which is being built with a Dynamicweb.eCommerce.Indexing.ProductIndexBuilder in the management section of the admin panel. It sorts out inactive products and those with an incorrect language. During the ear ...
Jeppe Jakobsen
17/02/2016 14:21:16
No replies yet
Filter on a minimum value from a custom field
I'm working on an eCommerce solution, with filtering on custom fields. What I want to do, is to use minimum values in the filters. In example, "only show products where foo is at least 100". It seems the "product field" type of filter can only filter ...
Nikki Strømsnes
04/09/2015 15:02:28
No replies yet
Access to filtersearch query in razor
In Dwtemplatetags we can access the below, on product list template during a query <!--@Ecom:Filters.Text.BestSpellingCorrection.CorrectedPhrase--> <!--@Ecom:Filters.Text.BestSpellingCorrection.OriginalPhrase--> <!--@Ecom:Filters.Text. ...
Keld Gøtterup
04/09/2015 13:19:45
No replies yet
Product categories - multiple values field
Hi, I have a product category multiselect. If I have only 1 value the Ecom:Product.CategoryField.LorenzAx.ProductType.OptionLabel works fine If I have multiple values, then the same tag renders empty Can someone reproduce the error? This happens in 8 ...
Nuno Aguiar
02/09/2015 17:58:45
No replies yet