Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Statistics do not filter orders correctly
Hi, A customer that works with Ecommerce statistics reported that going into Orders and filtering by a certain date, provided a different amount of orders when compared to the "Turnover" report. After some digging we discovered this is beca ...
Nuno Aguiar
21/07/2021 11:16:07
No replies yet
Favorite lists are not always updated
Hi guys, I have a solution running on DW 9.9.8. It is a B2C solution where users often set products in their Favorite list. We are not using multiple lists, we have limited the users to just a single list (the default one). Because of this approach,  ...
Adrian Ursu
24/06/2021 13:01:44
No replies yet
Retrieve Favorite products by User
Hi guys, I have a solution running on DW 9.9.8 and I have a request to display a small list of Favorite products for the current user. Not an extensive Favorite list, just a widget with 4 of the favorite products of the current user. I have noticed t ...
Adrian Ursu
13/05/2021 12:11:20
No replies yet
RMA large quantities
Hi, Our client requested us to implement the RMA flow. This is a B2B shop that sells large quantities on orders. What regularly happens is that large sets of products are returned. When a RMA is created, there is a record created for each item on the ...
Jesse Bakker
30/03/2021 15:15:18
No replies yet
Error in index on clean Rapido (no products)
Hi guys, I have started working on a clean version of Rapido (latest one) running on DW 9.10.4. The solution was installed in DW Cloud and we have imported a few products. When I try to run the Index, I get a KeyNotFoundException. The exact error mes ...
Adrian Ursu
24/03/2021 17:18:46
No replies yet
First recurrency order to be generated immediatly
Hi, We have built a solution where we're using Recurrency Orders associated with Loyalty Points to essentially generate "Subscription" that will earn the user points he can then use to purchase products. So far so good. The only hickup we're seeing i ...
Nuno Aguiar
05/03/2021 15:13:38
No replies yet
Extranet Error log
I have user that created from the data integration. that perticular user can not login at frontend, always says username password wrong all other users came in same way works fine. is there anyway to find extranet log or any clu why only this user ca ...
Shiwanka Chathuranga
25/01/2021 19:53:56
No replies yet
Removing PIM products from related product loops (DW 9.9.5)
Hello We implemented a related products list and were later required to remove products that only belonged to the PIM shop. We came out with the solution as you can see below but wondered if there's a more efficient way to do it. Basically we added t ...
Fabio Monte
17/12/2020 20:22:16
No replies yet
Post removed
removed post and added to integration ...
Andrew Rushworth
13/10/2020 21:54:05
No replies yet
New voucher codes generated on 'View in browser'
Hi, We'd like use the Voucher renderer app to send voucher codes to users with marketing emails. When the user receives email, there is a working code in the email. So that's correct. But when using the 'View in browser' link it opens the newsletter  ...
Jesse Bakker
16/09/2020 13:03:52
No replies yet
GetImagePathFromSettings() only returns the settings parameters
Hi, I was using the GetImagePathFromSettings() to avoid hardcoding the image handler path for the secondaryImage and I realised that this only returns the settings paramenters. That meant I had to concat the method with the GetImage path and the imag ...
Mafalda Correa
27/07/2020 15:43:24
No replies yet
Live integration v1 with NAV and discounts
Hi, My website uses live integration v1 to get live prices from NAV and to send orders to NAV. I would like to start using some of the discount features of DW - such as buy 5 products and get another product free. I cannot get this to work. Is this b ...
John Robinson
29/06/2020 12:45:25
No replies yet
Generated values for Sale and New in ProductIndexSchema
Hi guys, Do you think it would be possible to have 2 additional properties in ProductsIndexSchema for Sale and New? It might be easier to filter the lists based on these attributes and it might also be easier to handle Stickers on the products based  ...
Adrian Ursu
14/04/2020 14:55:45
No replies yet
Order ID could not be found in the Integration Order Log file
Hi all, I am facing such a kind of problem that could not find the DW order id in the integration order log file where Files/System/Log/LiveIntegration folder. I am not sure the data of order was overwritten or something else. Could someone please he ...
Khaing May Thaw
11/03/2020 04:45:03
No replies yet
Different Stock Location and different Price on the Same Product
Hi all, I have one site with two different languages, one is Singapore and another one is Denmark. I would like to configure different stock location and price on the same product. So, I created 2 different stock location which are called Stock Sg an ...
Khaing May Thaw
26/02/2020 05:23:30
No replies yet
NotificationSubscriber on quote
Hi, Are there any specific NotificationSubscribers to subscribe to, when a quote is submitted? Is it just CheckoutDoneOrderIsComplete like a normal order? -- Best regards Kurt Moskjaer Andersen ...
Kurt Moskjær Andersen
03/02/2020 10:57:10
No replies yet
ProductListViewModel and Product Groups
Hi, If I would to implement a product list with the ProductListViewModel approach and also render a list of Product Groups. I mean, first I want to render a list of product groups and when a product group is clicked I want to render the products in t ...
Aki Ruuskanen
08/01/2020 15:07:36
No replies yet
StockUnit adjustment on correct stock location
Hello there, I have configured this(http://test.a4.is/) test environment in such a way that I expect the quantity on the stock unit associated to stock location 13 to be updated when a product is sold. That does not happen though. I.e. the quantity f ...
Reynir Viðar Ingason
18/11/2019 19:03:56
No replies yet
The discount / promo scenario
Hi, I would like to give '$50 off' discount to the customers who already made their first purchase and their minimum purchase is $100 in next 2nd and 3rd orders. How can I configure this discount? Can someone please advise me? Thanks. Regards, KMT. ...
Khaing May Thaw
22/08/2019 11:46:07
No replies yet
Dynamicweb Provider have an error.
Good day, I am currently working on the integration with ERP and I wanted to also integrate the Product Group structure of the ERP side. So I use the Dynamicweb Provider since it has the complete access to the database tables. When I try to mapped an ...
Suzette Cruz
19/08/2019 05:51:28
No replies yet