Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Reserved items in cart
Hi, I've reported the bug #44865 at http://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases/bug-fixes/known-bugs, regarding reserved items in the cart. Until it is fixed, is there another workaround, in order to limit how many items are available for ordering?  ...
Kurt Moskjær Andersen
24/01/2018 12:01:45
No replies yet
Product Categories fields not updating for variants
Hi, I'm using Product Categories fields on a solution, most of the fields are set to do not allow change of field content accross languages and variants. This is working correctly, when open variants the fields are blocked. When check the database on ...
Mario Santos
05/12/2017 18:45:39
No replies yet
Country set on Order discount not kicking in
I’m trying to add a Free shipping discount to a webshop It’s only meant to be influencing orders delivered to Denmark, but no matter what I do it doesn’t respect the country choosen on the discount, it just gives free shipping to all delivery countri ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
04/12/2017 16:20:00
No replies yet
Change name or orderline when adding to cart
Hi guys, I was wondering if I can change the name of the Product (orderline) when adding to cart by passing a form field. Like ProductName or something similar. Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
03/12/2017 21:48:35
No replies yet
How to relate specific products to specific users on top of assortments?
I have 6 assortments which represent different "price groups". Each assortment is connected to user group(s), allowing users in those groups to see assostiated products. That's all fine and well. On top of this setup, now we will have several specifi ...
Evaldas Raisutis
01/12/2017 10:07:18
No replies yet
Issue with freight free limit
We have a customer where we experience that the freight free limit is calculated based on products before discount, which is an issue. Imagine that you have a free limit at 400 and the product cost 400 but is lowered to 200, then the customer will ge ...
Heine Virenfeldt Kristensen
24/11/2017 07:57:24
No replies yet
2 shops in one Website
Hi guys, I have a situation where I need to use 2 shops in the same website. The first shop is set up correctly, but for the second shop I have an issue with the Product Detail Page. No matter the settings, it is redirected to the product detail page ...
Adrian Ursu
16/11/2017 22:20:25
No replies yet
Assortment integration
Hello, For one of our customers I'm going to tackle the task of importing assortments, and I'd like to have a couple of questions answered first. I will get the permission data in the form of a combination of user id and product number. By default a  ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
15/11/2017 09:50:28
No replies yet
Removing ecom group from URL
Hello, I would like to start using a new standard on projects where the main products are under a primary container group rather than being in the root. For example: Product Catalog > SHOP1 > Products > Shoes Product Catalog > SHOP1 >  ...
Scott Forsyth
03/11/2017 02:54:21
No replies yet
OrderProvider - OrderCart and OrderComplete
Greetings I'm using the order provider to export orders. The following settings are used: Export not yet exported Orders -> true Only export orders without externalID -> true Do not export carts -> true I know that the last option "Do not ex ...
Espen Strømsnes
01/11/2017 09:23:48
No replies yet
How to accomplish sub-aggregation based on a facet?
I want to create an facet for ProductType field, and then for each value, a sub-facet of product groups. This is quite common to do in ElasticSearch using aggregations, but I can't quite wrap my head around doing so with DW Facets. "FacetOptions" loo ...
Evaldas Raisutis
26/10/2017 16:19:55
No replies yet
DW 9.3.1: Shipping doesn't get to reciept
Hi DW, DW version 9.3.1 We are having an issue with getting the shipping fee to the reciept. We have tried to use the same approuch as in the wrap: <input type="hidden" name="EcomCartShippingID" id='EcomCartShippingID_SHIP1' value='SHIP1'> We a ...
Marie Louise Veigert
20/10/2017 10:50:07
No replies yet
Cart - don't show payment options in the current language
Have a issue, that I can't select the correct payment options when setting op the ecom7 module. I have to go into settings - ecommerce - orders - payment, change the language. Then go back to the module and now I have the correct options. ...
Heine Virenfeldt Kristensen
19/10/2017 08:18:35
No replies yet
AuthorizeNet - eCheck
Hi, I need to know if anyone ever worked with AuthorizeNet eCheck? A customer is asking for it and I feel that's a service our Chechouk handler does not provide, but I don't know for sure. I looked it up a bit, but did not get any concrete answers. B ...
Nuno Aguiar
18/10/2017 19:18:05
No replies yet
Limit amount of logged data
Hi there, We recently had an issue on one of our sites where we accidentally imported 100 or so old orders. In addition, we have a scheduled task that captures orders in a specific state which runs every five minutes. Since these were old orders (and ...
Imar Spaanjaars
06/09/2017 21:40:20
No replies yet
RMA for products not bought through Dynamicweb
Hi, We have a customer in need of RMA functionality. They have a long history of orders from previous and current solutions (not dynamicweb), and would like to handle their RMA in one place. Any way the RMA feature could work withouht an order in Dyn ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
15/08/2017 22:02:19
No replies yet
DW9 customfield in orderlineloop e-mail
Hi, Currently we have an e-mail where we show the orderlines + it's custom fields. The custom field is empty unless there's atleast one @TemplateTags() in the template. Here's the relevant code: @foreach (LoopItem ol in GetLoop("OrderLines")) { <t ...
Justin Breg
13/07/2017 13:53:35
No replies yet
Different default shipping on 2 different websites
Hi, I have a solution with 2 websites, each having their own ecom shop in the same country. They both have different shipping methods. However I have a problem, the default shipping method is defined on the country, which means that one of my shop ha ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
29/06/2017 09:25:45
No replies yet
Item based website setting disappears
At our client's site: www.hansenkatalogen.se in admin, there is a site called "HansenracingRetailer" which had an item based website setting attached to it called "Website settings" No suddenly the item is gone in admin, but the database on the item, ...
Daniel Linder
22/06/2017 09:56:52
No replies yet
Unit price with product discounts in OrderLines loop
Hello, For a project we need to display all prices including discounts. It seems that in the OrderLines loop the unit price is only available before discounts (Ecom:Order:OrderLine.UnitPrice). Would be nice to have something like Ecom:Order:OrderLine ...
René Alain Erichsen
13/06/2017 12:24:50
No replies yet