Dynamicweb 9 Manual
Dynamicweb is a feature rich All-in-One platform which allows you to build great websites – and to keep all your data in one place and on one platform.
With Dynamicweb you can:
- Create and manage content – websites, language layers, pages and paragraphs – or exploit the power of items
- Use the full power of Dynamicweb Ecommerce to work with variants, parts-lists, multiple shops, languages and currencies, and much more
- Reach out to your customers using the Dynamicweb Marketing tools – Leads, Email Marketing, Personalization and more – using data collected in your shop and on your website
- Handle and organize all of your users in groups, setup permissions, and use smart searches to create dynamic user groups based on on-site behavior and more
- Explore central platform features such as indexing, the file manager and the Image Handler tool
- Get acquainted with the extensive integration options at your fingertips with the Data Integration module and the Integration Framework
And much more!
How the documentation is organized
Dynamicweb has a lot of documentation – at a lot of different levels - and a high-level overview will help you find what you’re looking for!
Use the top-level navigation (Figure 2.1) to find the documentation for the main areas of Dynamicweb; Content, Ecommerce, Marketing, Users, Platform and Integration.
Then use the left-side navigation to select a documentation article for a particular area – and the bootstrapesque right-side navigation to locate the right information (Figure 2.2).