Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
ImageGallery
Hello, I would like to ask how i can use Image_Gallery module in a site with users. More specifically, i have a site with different users, but every user has his own Photos! How can i show only his photos when he log-in? The Path of the directory in  ...
18/12/2008 10:37:23
No replies yet
Quickpay window
When entering card data with Quickpay, a pop-up window is created. Is there any way these card data fields could be placed in-line in the order flow? ...
02/12/2008 23:45:51
No replies yet
problem with new XML eCom navigation
Recently I've noticed an issue with the new functionality of the XML navigation of eCom module. As I've added a range of categories and subcategories. I'm getting in the underlying xml for the menu multiplied elements for categories and also they sea ...
02/12/2008 16:23:24
No replies yet
Problems checking content from ProductFields
I'm checking the field with @If Defined but when the productfield is a number og decimal it returns 0 or 0.00 and the check doesn work I only want to display the field if there is valid data in the field. Does anyone know how to solwe this? Maybe it' ...
21/11/2008 10:57:32
No replies yet
news v2
hello we are moving a client to use news v2. is it possible to define a new standard template on news v2 that does not envoke on the standard in news v1. - jus so that news v1 and news 2 works at the same time. ...
20/11/2008 23:26:56
No replies yet
Newsletter import/export
Hi, I have a nig problem. A client needs to work with newsletter v3 because of the OS (Windows Vista) an text editor problem. The client has 7 newsletter lists in the extended module (v2) and needs to import them into newsletter v3. There is no probl ...
11/11/2008 15:36:34
No replies yet
Newsletter error mail
Hi, I know that when a newsletter is sent to a non existing e-mail, we get an e-mail stating the e-mail is invalid, but what about if the mail box is full? Will the module simply give up on that e-mail? How about if the subscriber was sent to a black ...
04/11/2008 01:55:24
No replies yet
eCommerce GUI
Hi Is it possible to have a product group selector in a _Edit file for a custom ecommerce module that i have? and how would I place it on the page? - Sune ...
03/11/2008 09:56:37
No replies yet
Ajax search
Hello everybody I was wondering if it is possible to make the Dynamicweb search function work like this http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/ with a little help from ajax or other. Regards ...
03/11/2008 08:52:39
No replies yet
Importing prices to pricematrix
When using import/export how do I import prices to an already existing pricematrix with the type Multipleprices. According to the schema the field '' can only appear once and there is no where to dump the price. ProductPriceMatrixQuantitySpecificatio ...
06/10/2008 15:45:43
No replies yet
Import/export problems using User Destination
Conclusion: The only way to have the "User Destination" activity work is from a "XML file source" because this activity can make an invalid xml document with multiple root elements which seems to be what the "User destination ...
22/09/2008 16:24:06
No replies yet
Export a Language into XML
I rememeber that Lars told me that it was possible to use the import/export module to extract all content of the pages in one Language Area so we can send to the translation company and then import it again into a new language area and the entire web ...
19/09/2008 13:45:54
No replies yet
AccessUserClass
Hi, I have notised that not all columns in the AccessUser table are accessible through the AccessUserClass's properties. An example is the AccessUserLastName column and this column is only accessible through the Row instance in the AccessUserClass ob ...
08/09/2008 13:10:06
No replies yet
rss module simple question
Hi there!! Any idea hoe to make Rss moule to take more than one external link source???? To take information from different urls!!! ...
05/09/2008 10:23:17
No replies yet
activity import/export
I whant to create a custom activity between csv import and the csv to xml. In this activity I whant to manipulate the row. Is this posible? How do I read the row from the csv file and how do I pas it on to the next activity? ...
13/08/2008 16:54:00
No replies yet
Get Variant Names and Values
Hi guys, I+m creating a Stock Viewer application and I have everything but the product variants, how can I retrieve this? I have 4 variant groups and products have at least 2 of them with values, how can I get all this in just one product? my code: D ...
13/08/2008 10:20:59
No replies yet
Newsletter (Extended)
Hi guys, I do have my solution work with NewsLetter Version 3 module, but our client works with the oldest version. Is there anyway to do the same thing using this Newsletter Extended version? the trick is to be able a user to subscribe the newslette ...
12/08/2008 10:31:27
No replies yet
Import export "user destination" problem
I have made at routine one one of my websites that works like a charm, importing users from a csv-file into the Extranet. This solution have extranet (extended), Newsletter V3 AND Ecommerce. The reason i mension Newsletter V3 is that the users I impo ...
30/07/2008 15:48:35
No replies yet
The Insert .ascx control module
Hello I found this in a document It is from marts. PS: The "Insert .ascx control" module which can be found on solutions does not work because of an error in roll out. This will be fixed this week so that module can be used to insert .ascx  ...
24/07/2008 10:29:54
No replies yet
Customer Care Center
Hi, I was trying to licence the new customer care center for a client, but noticed there were two, so I activated the on that was not on BETA. But now I cannot see some of the features mentioned, like the user's default options for shipping and payme ...
23/07/2008 19:55:07
No replies yet