Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Ecom users
hi DW's what is the easiest way to make these users on an ecom solution. Do I have to go into every module and click "deny" ? 1. SEO editor : access to productdescriptions and pages, but not orders or customers. NOT accesss to design and la ...
Peter Bille Larsen
19/08/2011 14:45:36
No replies yet
Override prices on orderlines
When prices are saved to an orderline, roundings and calculations are performed by PriceInfo. To avoid these calculations and roundings, and to be in full control by setting the values explicitly, you now have the possibility of setting the AllowOver ...
Morten Snedker
08/08/2011 15:31:00
No replies yet
Can't start website after upgrade
Hi, I have upgraded a Dynamicweb solution to the latest DW version (v. 19.2.4.1). Now when I try to start the website I get the error in the attached file. What can be wrong? Regards Lars ...
Lars Larsen
30/06/2011 12:51:12
No replies yet
Seeking developer for bureau in Copenhagen or Silkeborg
In danish: DynamicWeb webprogrammør til e-handelsbureau i vækst Vi søger en kompetent og løsningsorienteret webprogrammør, der især kan hjælpe vores kunder med etablering af e-handelsløsninger, som ...
Peter Bille Larsen
21/06/2011 20:55:01
No replies yet
additional discounts doesn't work
As soon as I try to choose the "additional sales discount types" in management center it doesn't work. No discount's on the products is made when I test it... The first three radiobutton choices work but not the additional discounts. What c ...
HÃ¥kan Olsson
09/06/2011 08:54:38
No replies yet
Ecom reorder with orderlinefields
SORRY for posting in wrong part of forum: Re-created in eComerce:development - moderator may delete this Hi All, I have an issue with the Customer Center. When using the reorderfunction(ie. url has "&ReorderID=ORDER3112"), the orderlines do get copie ...
26/04/2011 11:42:23
No replies yet
Odd sql error
this thread can be closed... ...
26/04/2011 10:20:08
No replies yet
Edit Row in Datalists
Fixed it ...
13/04/2011 23:20:37
No replies yet
Looking for real-world examples of Dynamicweb Extensibility
Cross-post from the CMS Developer forum. Please see here for the original message: http://engage.dynamicweb-cms.com/Forum-5.aspx?action=ShowThread&ThreadID=2639 Sorry for cross-posting, but I am looking for feedback from both CMS developers as well a ...
31/03/2011 15:37:57
No replies yet
Looking for real-world examples of Dynamicweb Extensibility
Hi there, I am sure most of you are aware of the excellent capabilities of the Dynamicweb Extensibility API. Pretty much anything that can't be accomplished with out-of-the-box functionality can be done through extensibility. In addition, the API can ...
31/03/2011 15:35:04
No replies yet
Experinces with food-stocks
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with e.g. food-orders through onlinesale. If you do, I'd like to get into contact with you :) or at least hear how you've done it (basicly hear about your experiences with time and such) /Jann ...
24/02/2011 14:45:22
No replies yet
Override PriceInfo object
Did you know that you can override the content of the PriceInfo object? Well, you can by inheriting the ISupportPriceInfo: using Dynamicweb.eCommerce.Prices; namespace Dynmaicweb.eCommerce.Prices { public class NettoPriceProvider : PriceProvider, ISu ...
Morten Snedker
12/01/2011 11:29:00
No replies yet
Cart2 Loop in validation
Hi DW's If I use the <input type="submit" name="<!--@CartV2.PreviousStepButtonName-->" id="<!--@CartV2.PreviousStepButtonName-->" value="Tilbage" class="submitter goBack" /> ..on the ...
07/01/2011 16:46:39
No replies yet
More documentation
Hi! Is there more documentation for NAV integration then the files you sent me? Best regards, Per Ljung REAB Data AB ...
07/01/2011 08:58:23
No replies yet
Output usercontrol not in newsletter
Hi For one of our projects we are using usercontrols (.ascx) to show some specific content on a page. When I create a newsletter based on this page, there is no content from the usercontrols. When I preview the page there is content. When I make a ne ...
04/01/2011 11:48:54
No replies yet
Send translated ordermail
Hi We have created a function that checks whether orders are completed and if there is an e-mail send to the customer and to the shop. We still use Cart V1 and sometimes people close the screen after payment so they do not arrive in step 6 of the ord ...
23/12/2010 10:09:37
No replies yet
Create user account as part of order process
Hi there, Using Cart V1, I am looking for a way to automatically create a new user in order step 2 (customer details). Is this possible with the standard solution somehow? I want users to be able to check a check box, so additional form fields become ...
09/12/2010 13:45:21
No replies yet
Checkouthandler
Hi! In the checkouthandler if the customer aborts the checkout I call the method checkoutdone. When this method is called a new cart creates and when the customer re-enters the checkouthandler another new order is created. Can i make the system not t ...
09/12/2010 08:11:19
No replies yet
search weighted returns double results
Hello, Our customer uses search weighted to search their ecom products. (ecomgroup search) Some of their products are put in more than one ecomgroups. This results in double searchresults which are in fact the same results. Title, desription and link ...
08/12/2010 12:45:44
No replies yet
Would it be possible with E-Com, to copy an existing shop, and make new shop
Hi. Just a theoretical question: Would it be possible with E-Com (or possibly Navision integration), to copy an existing shop, and make new shop, with a new domain, in the same backend administration. Based on the same products, but with other prices ...
08/12/2010 10:08:18
No replies yet