Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
rss and seo friendly urls
website www.nti.nl works with customized url's. So news is listed as http://nti7.mediaweb.nl/Over-het-NTI/NTI-Nieuws/Artikel/%5BAction/1/NewsId/685%5D/Stop-studiefinanciering-geen-probleem-voor-NTI-student.aspx but in RSS the old links are used, but  ...
01/06/2010 16:56:39
No replies yet
UserControl Postback
Hi, I got an usercontrol with two textfields and a button. When I press the button a repeater has to show all the search results found. But nothing happens. To test the usercontrol I have created an empty file with just the usercontrol in it. When I  ...
25/05/2010 12:45:46
No replies yet
shopping cart update
Hi, I've got a shopping cart with a dropdown menu for the quantity in stead of the three icons. I know how to add stuff to the shopping cart (how to increment the quantity) with the dropdown, but how do I decrease the number of items per product with ...
18/05/2010 17:05:47
No replies yet
Paragraph module settings
I found it ...
12/05/2010 20:45:11
No replies yet
Create global paragraph tags
Hi I'm working on a project where we want the extranet-users to be able to set their weblogs (and forum threads) private. Is there any paragraph template extender or similar that I can use to accomplish this? I have tried the page template extender,  ...
29/04/2010 12:01:01
No replies yet
Atom
Is there an easy why to convert an RSS-feed from the RSS-module to an Atom-feed? ...
15/03/2010 15:15:30
No replies yet
Is it possible to differentiate in available variants in different language layers
Is it possible to differentiate in available variants in different language layers while sharing the same product base? For example: Product X in language layer NL has Blue and Red variants while the same product X in language layer EN only has Blue  ...
11/03/2010 17:20:42
No replies yet
trackback
As I understand there is no whay to add a "Trackback" link to another blog in the webblog module. What is the easiest whay to implement a "Trackback" functionality? ...
10/03/2010 10:03:17
No replies yet
Product Units
We are building a connection between Dynamicweb and a mayor ERP software system. I’ve used most information from the forum. (http://engage.dynamicweb-cms.com/Show-Article-361.aspx?PID=2472&ArticleID=92) 1. In the backend I’ve created  ...
26/02/2010 17:30:49
No replies yet
Sending Newsletters
Does anyone knows the way to configure SMTP server for NewsletterV3 module independently of the mail server typed in WebDynamics general configuration. The point is to be able to use sender email address which not belongs to the "main" smtp ...
04/02/2010 18:20:16
No replies yet
unwhanted access to backend of dw
When enabeling the the user to insert images in the front end the will get access to the backend of dynamiceweb. This is not good. How can I set so the user uses there local directory and uploads the images instead of browsing the server? This access ...
29/09/2009 10:36:01
No replies yet
adding images to post in forum v2
How can I add images to the posts in the forum v2? Is there a whay to style to toolbar and even remove some tools? Where do I set the height and with of the editor? ...
28/09/2009 13:04:14
No replies yet
Cannot change author info in rss
Im displaying a news rss feed from a website. Im using news v1 module. Is it possible to override author informations in rss feeds ? I have changed the template info to ft@ft.fo, see link: http://www.ft.fo/Default.aspx?ID=168&Purge=True but the rss o ...
23/09/2009 15:45:07
No replies yet
Search orders by orderid
Using customer center: When I enter an order number as the freetext search query I get no results back. When I enter a track and trace number the results are displayed as expected. Is it impossible to search for orders by order number (orderid) in cu ...
21/09/2009 11:57:37
No replies yet
GetRecipientByEmail?
Hi, Im trying to make a little check when a user logs in to a extranet. I need to find out if a user are subscribed to certains NewsletterV3 categories. Here is what I've done so far: //Get user: Dynamicweb.Notifications.Standard.User.OnExtranetLogin ...
18/09/2009 15:21:36
No replies yet
Newsletter subscription
I am creating a usercontrol with a form saving some customer data in an excel file. As they fill in the form and submits it the customer are also accepting to receive newsletters. Does anyone know how do I make newsletter subscription part of my own  ...
10/09/2009 12:54:20
No replies yet
28/08/2009 17:05:31
No replies yet
Log out
From my CustomModule used to update some user information I need to log out the user and log him/her in again - otherwise the order customer data is not updated. I found this: Dynamicweb.login("UserName", "Password"); but how do I ...
08/07/2009 14:52:20
No replies yet
custome fields in the HR module in different languages
I have created some custom fields in the HR module. In the frontend editor the customfields are generated autometicaly based on the check box selection in the paragraph module. I need to have differnet text in front of the different text boxes of the ...
06/07/2009 15:12:48
No replies yet
Upload folder in News V2 front end edit
In News V2 you are able to create custom fields. One of these fields could be an upload field. It seems that the News V2 module always places all uploades files into one hardcoded directory. Is is possible to change this folder programmatically? /Pet ...
24/06/2009 19:25:33
No replies yet