Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
User logon
Dear All, I am new to DW and after playing around with the administration panel for over a week now I have not been able to find a solution to a very common scenario: Lets say I want to have the user's logon info displayed somewhere on the page (Like ...
01/10/2007 15:50:25
No replies yet
API Reference
Hi, Do you have a reference manual for the API? ...even if is a old one... it's better than notthing! :) RA ...
13/09/2007 01:24:40
No replies yet
pidlink xhtml compliance
Currently a named anchor, named after the current paragraph ID, is printed inside the tag - this is not valid xhtml.To be a valid name tag, the tag needs an ID too - but this will need to be prefixed or something, since an ID cannot be a number in xh ...
08/08/2007 14:06:35
No replies yet
Templates aplied
Hi, Sometimes, returning to an old solution, especcially if it is a big one (many pages, paragraphs and modules), I find it hard to find which templates are applied and which ones are not. Is there a tool which would tell me this? Probably one tool t ...
27/07/2007 14:07:23
No replies yet
File Publishing & Extranet/Intranet
Hi, I would configured and have to configure some more extranet/intranets using several features, especially the File Publishing module. I posted a suggestion today that the file pubishing module would integrate with the Extranet/Intranet module (and ...
19/07/2007 13:45:17
No replies yet
Getting XML from Dynamicweb for use in ie flash.
Lately I've gotten some questions on how to get some data from Dynamicweb in XML for use in Flash things. I've mocked up a quick example of how to do it with custom code. This is the page_load event of Default.aspx.vb/cs in the root of a Custom Modul ...
Nicolai Høeg Pedersen
11/07/2007 13:05:27
No replies yet
New C# developer package for .Net 2.0
Yesterday I uploaded a new developer package for C# in the Downloads section. It's a bit different from the previous versions, so you might want to check out this article before using it. http://developer.dynamicweb.dk/default.aspx?id=16918&action=Sh ...
27/03/2007 11:03:21
No replies yet
Hotfix
Hi,It could be really nice to know when and if you plan to launch any hotfixes. I have tried to find it under Releases but without any luck.I installed a solution at a customer yesterday. If I had known that you released a hotfix today (20 March), I  ...
20/03/2007 11:49:05
No replies yet
Cache
Hi,I sometimes get pages caching, sometimes I don't, and I never change the page's cache configuration (it is sey on default).Can someone explain to me the system's policy to create cache files?// nuno ...
14/03/2007 11:28:36
No replies yet
Don't report bugs in this forum
Please, contact our support for bugs and problems using Dynamicweb eCommerce. Cases posted in this forum will not be handled. Instead use this forum to get information about the technical issues of using and developing solutions with the eCommerce an ...
26/01/2007 14:02:29
No replies yet
Varefelter
HejNår jeg prøver at oprette et varefelt af typen kommatal fejler systemet med beskeden:"Tabellen er låst. Prøv venligst senere"Heltal og tekstfelter går fint.Løsning: Aschehoug.net.dynamicweb.dk/Lars ...
26/01/2007 00:45:16
No replies yet
eCommerce item list problem
HiI have a eCom solution currently running very slow when listing items from the Catalogue.I have around 10.000 records (titles) in the database.Try this out:http://aschehoug.net.dynamicweb.dk/Default.aspx?ID=3&Purge=TrueI usually takes 20-30 seconds ...
25/01/2007 23:55:38
No replies yet