Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Solutionset: Newsletter subscription
I've included an option to subscribe to the newsletter on the homepage of a solution that I'm working on. This newsletter subscription should be available for all visitors, not only for visitors that already have an account. When I subscribe to the n ...
Jop Reuvers
31/07/2012 13:57:57
No replies yet
Problem uploading files
Hi For our customer we are installing the solution for the DynamicWeb shop on an external server. Everything works fine, Admin and webshop. Only problem is we cannot upload images through the CMS. It's possible to add folders, but not files. We check ...
Martijn Bokhove
18/07/2012 13:05:18
No replies yet
backend shows old news article data
Hi This is on 19.0.3.3 on win2008. When editing a newsV2 article and saving it, the data gets actually saved. However, when returning to the edit screen of the news article, it shows the old data. Forcing the browser to reload the frame causes the ne ...
Ton Martens
11/07/2012 09:38:24
No replies yet
Referrer? How can I use?
Hi We trying to catch the facebook users to our website, but it seems not working. When I click in a facebook link to our website, was to display a paragraph whose profile was a referrer facebook, but shows nothing. We personalize another page to sho ...
Mateus Ávila Isidoro
26/06/2012 13:46:54
No replies yet
instantly logged out after logging in backend
This concerns a copy of an existing install to a new machine. DW versions 19.0.3.3 on a Windows 7 machine (original is Win2003) Customer experiences this problem which I cannot reproduce (after the server's hostfile got updated with the hostname of t ...
Ton Martens
19/06/2012 15:32:55
No replies yet
Sitemap.xml - include as standard CMS feature!
Hi, We have in many occasions had the need to have sitemap.xml available for goggle to crawl pages faster in the early stages after a website is launched. But to do this in Dynamicweb, you need to buy SEO Express at DKK 4.900. For me this is way too  ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
07/06/2012 13:48:18
No replies yet
eCommece custom fields user non-admin
Hi, We have a solution where a client is using the users module, and want some users to act as admin and create eCommerce custom fields. How can I achieve this? - with Dynamicweb 7 users cannot be "admin" users - custom ecommerce fields (ex ...
Nuno Aguiar
28/05/2012 18:34:50
No replies yet
OMC
1. i startbilledet Dashboard står der under Højdepunkter ...givne tidsrum. Hvordan ændrer jeg det givne tidsrum? 2. under leads - selvom man bekræfter leads under Potentielle leads, så optræder de ikke under Bekr& ...
Ole Frølich
11/05/2012 15:00:19
No replies yet
SQL Injection Check not working
We have just completed a security test of our DynamicWeb 8.0.2 solution, which shows that it is possible to perform sql injection through a parameter on the webpage /admin/public/404.aspx?404... I will not post the url here, as it can be used uninten ...
Kenneth Christensen
08/05/2012 14:49:53
No replies yet
Image on my profile
Hi DW, Not sure if this is the right place for the question, but how do i add an image to my forum profile? I added on toe engage.dyna.... but it's not transfered here. :-) Is there a hidden profile page somewhere? // Martin ...
Martin Nielsen
02/05/2012 08:01:45
No replies yet
dw:Editor inserting

I am using <dw:Editor id="myEditor" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("OfficeDescription") %>' /> in a ListView but no matter what I do it keep adding a <p>,</p>to the end of the content every time a  ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
28/03/2012 15:09:45
No replies yet
Autmatic logoff
Hi there, We have a customer who is experiencing (When logged on to \Admin) random automatic logoff's about 7 times a day. At various moments, doesn't seem to be a pattern to it. I 've been experiencing them in other solution as sometimes. When is it ...
Lucas Neessen
20/03/2012 16:38:21
No replies yet
Alteringe the search result list
I have the SearchModule on a page but the links in the search result doesn't show the links the way that I want. It's only on the e-com products I want to modify the links. I want to remove the empty PID but I also add the group to the link. How can  ...
Paul Nilsson
17/02/2012 13:08:02
No replies yet
Where are all the files located, that's controlling the distributor module?
Hi guys, I'm trying to add a custom field for the distributor list, but I have no idea what file to add the system name of the custom field, so it's shown in frontend of the distributor page so... Where are all the files located, that's controlling t ...
Jon Persson
17/02/2012 10:25:59
No replies yet
Include datalists in site-wide search!!
Hi, I can't seem to grasp why there isn't a out of the box search function to include results from a data list! We use the User module + Data Management to show HR information (Employees) on our clients sites. We really need a way to include these pe ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
10/02/2012 11:07:13
No replies yet
Use Active Directory OU instead of group
Hi, Is it possible to define access to a page by users membership to Organization Units along with/instead of AD-groups? BR Jonas ...
Jonas Kæseler
03/02/2012 11:45:50
No replies yet
Datalist - Export to csv
Do anyone know if it is possible to export at datalist to csv like it was possible in the old databasepubliserings modul? This option could be very nice in both frontend and backend. Regards ...
Janus Lock
24/01/2012 12:42:49
No replies yet
Caching? When uploading image with same name
Hi, We notice some problems that occur when people use the file manager. Most off the times this works fine but when they upload an image with a name that allready exists the thumbnail is not updated.Anyone else with this problem and maybe a sollutio ...
Matthijs Hofstede
24/01/2012 10:04:19
No replies yet
url format ?
Hello, At our customer, we see URLs of ecom-products, change. The url contains the name of the product, plus a suffix. It's this suffix that's not always the same, and on top of that, the suffix changes over time with no particular reason: villa-bron ...
Ton Martens
17/01/2012 15:07:59
No replies yet
Paul Nilsson
17/01/2012 11:12:57
No replies yet