Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'dynamicweb'.
Hej Ved flytning af vores site til en ny server får vi følgende fejl, der er tjekket for om bruger har rettigheder og om password er rigtig. vi bruger sql database så kan ikke rigtig forstå at den spørger efter en .mdb ...
René Matzen
11/03/2013 22:37:47
No replies yet
How to remove "DWFrontendEditor" span?
Hi, I just clicked the "Frontend redigering", then there is a blank area ("<span class="DWFrontendEditor" id="DWEditor8611"></span>") on the page. How can I remove it? ...
Judy Zhang
06/03/2013 12:39:24
No replies yet
Email activation/confirmation after Registration.
Hi I'm learning Dynamicweb8 adminstration on solutionset. Solutionset don't sending mails after registration. Where can I enable sending confirmation email after registration? Where can I enable sending activation email after registration? Is there s ...
Grzegorz Morawski
27/02/2013 09:22:16
No replies yet
Custom URL's from AreaID
Hi, Despite all of the personalized URL configs, I cannot get the "/Default.aspx?AreaID=0" to get parsed. Shouldn't it change according to the specification in Websites OR the First page of the website? Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
20/02/2013 11:10:46
No replies yet
Error editing default paragraph in fresh 8.2.1.3/4
I have just installed a clean DW 8.2.1.4 and 8.2.1.3 on Windows 7 and IIS7. Everything looks okay, but I get the following error (screenshot) while trying to edit the default paragraph on the frontpage. I tried changing to 8.1.1.7 and then it works,  ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
16/02/2013 12:18:39
No replies yet
Dynamic news list from URL
Hi people Im trying to make a news list where the category is determined by the URL. Is that possible? I have the category ID from a news list and am trying to build a "read more from this category" link. As far as I can see I only have the ...
Rune Skovbo
12/02/2013 14:20:10
No replies yet
Forms and AntiSpam
Hi, The antispam checkbox in the Management Center does nothing for the Forms Module (Data Management) and all the threads in the Forum end up with no real answer conclusion. Is it a bug? Is Dynamicweb working on it? How can we make it as efective as ...
Nuno Aguiar
31/01/2013 16:02:24
No replies yet
FCK editor on your forum is not working in IE10
Hi Dw, Just wanted to let you know that the FCK editor here on the forum, doesn't render when using IE10 (Windows 8). I get this error: Enabling Compatibility mode fixes it. // Martin ...
Martin Nielsen
12/12/2012 08:48:25
No replies yet
Disable Statv2/OMC
I want to disable Statv2 and/or OMC completely. In the back end, Statistics > Settings i have unchecked the following: Visits from Extranet Users Visits from Administration Users Visits from users with 1 page view I have checked the following: Dis ...
Paul Sørensen
30/11/2012 14:29:09
No replies yet
Disable Statv2/OMC
I want to disable Statv2 and/or OMC completely. In the back end, Statistics > Settings i have unchecked the following: Visits from Extranet Users Visits from Administration Users Visits from users with 1 page view I have checked the following: Dis ...
Paul Sørensen
30/11/2012 14:29:08
No replies yet
DW8 News in more categories
Problem: They do not show up in the list. ...
Peter Munkholm
13/11/2012 13:53:42
No replies yet
(backend) ControlResourcesHandler returns error page instead of CSS
Hi,  This is a BACKEND (DW) problem: When viewing the PAGE PROPERTIES, the frame (PageEdit.aspx) misses CSS, so the page (frame) looks awfal. When monitoring the data, it appears that a call to ControlResourcesHandler.ashx returns an errorpage inste ...
Ton Martens
07/11/2012 10:13:30
No replies yet
CustomModule only working local
Hi I have made a CustomModule and everything is working perfectly local in our test environment. But it isent working online on the live site. I have set up the live DW exactly like our test DW. Registerede the CustomModule in management center with  ...
Ryan Jeppesen
26/10/2012 10:45:42
No replies yet
DWSDownload and Shadowbox
I'm trying to use shadowbox in the editor but when I try and do something like this: DW is converting the link to the image using the download handler (DWSDownload.aspx) which is then breaking shadowbox. Could someone tell me how to turn this off or  ...
Alec Stubbs
15/10/2012 18:34:00
No replies yet
Formular
Is it possible to take data from a formular (for example af choice from af dropdown box) and put it in to the subject field, so the receiver will get an email with the data chosen in the dropdown? Has anyone tried this or could anyone be helpful with ...
Morten Sigh
11/10/2012 15:24:37
No replies yet
WebSyncId
Hi, when surfing through our DW websites sometimes (almost always) there is a query string added with such parameters: webSyncID=111111111111&sessionGUID=1111111111&__hstc=111111111111&__hssc=1111111111111 (as you may guess instead of 111 ...
Denys Ubizskyy
09/10/2012 12:56:30
No replies yet
Issues with OMC
I have been some issues with OMC. - I cannot create a report that work! All the reports I created shows the warning saying that no display it's available. - I cannot synchronizing OMC with my google analytics account, I don't know why, but it's not e ...
Felippe Stahelin
21/09/2012 20:19:18
No replies yet
Frontend page permissions
When I set Denied permission on a specific group on the page, then the result is that nobody can see the specific page. Even if the user is not associated with the specific group. When doing the same on the paragraph it works ok? I have tested on 8.1 ...
Thomas Larsen
19/09/2012 08:13:02
No replies yet
Images and custom tags in searchresults
I want to displat more information and an image in the searchresults if it's a product. Is it possible to add the product inmage tag and some custom fields tags to the searchresults? Or is it easier to build a custom search to get the fileds you are  ...
Paul Nilsson
13/09/2012 10:42:31
No replies yet
DW 8 GetMaster Template Tag
Hello. Im trying to use this tag : http://templates.dynamicweb-cms.com/TemplateTags/Dynamicweb-template-tags/General-tags/GetMaster([TemplateTag]).aspx In a loop i created in a custom module. It doesn't seem to work but on the other hand i'm not sure ...
Mikkel Høst
15/08/2012 16:28:43
No replies yet