Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Item field groups conditionals - add "Contains" as an operator!
Hi guys, One thing that has annoyed me for a while, is that I find myself doing stupid implementations when doing conditionals on Item field groups. Let's say I have a radio button list, where the website editor is supposed to choose a layout for the ...
Jacob Storgaard Jensen
06/11/2018 15:16:07
No replies yet
/Admin/Public/Download.aspx and CDN
Hi, I have a question about using /Admin/Public/Download.aspx for downloading files (for example a link generated by FilepublishFileLink, or a manual link with force download: Admin/Public/Download.aspx?File=). When I configure a CDN in the admin, wi ...
Harald Brouwers
01/05/2018 15:24:22
No replies yet
Newsletter email template builder.
Hey. Not really sure how to formulate the issue, because it is a two part problem. The main problem right now is that I have an email template for a newsletter that just look horrible in MS Outlook clients. The template is based on code from http://t ...
Bjørn Kamfjord
05/04/2018 22:10:40
No replies yet
Tagging content in an editor friendly way
Hi I am logging for an editor friendly solution where it is possible to tag content, reusing the tags - on other content - eventually making it possible to find content of certain themes/tags by a filter on eg. the frontpage. Somewhat like Wordpress  ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
01/03/2018 15:13:10
No replies yet
Using the CDN for cookieless domains
According to this: https://developer.yahoo.com/performance/rules.html#cookie_free cookieless domains are recommended for static resources. I guess this makes sense and worth it if it is relatively easy to implement. So I was thinking about implementi ...
Imar Spaanjaars
08/02/2018 13:24:08
No replies yet
URL for Items with language layers
Hi, I have some problems with URLs that are generated from Paragraph Items. The solution has 3 languages (2 language layers). I have an ItemPublisher that renders news and blog items. Example: https://easylaser.com/en-us/news When a news item is adde ...
Aki Ruuskanen
06/02/2018 11:31:11
No replies yet
Deep linking into backend page - possible?
Is it somehow possible to deep link into /admin/page/1234 ? ...
Kevin Steffer
30/10/2017 08:16:00
No replies yet
Leads sumbitting forms
Hello, How can I in the lead tool see which forms have been submitted? Besides it does not seems like the engagement index is influenced by submitting a "forms for editors"? Best regards, Anders ...
Anders Ebdrup
05/10/2017 17:53:22
No replies yet
Forum searching terms with spaces throw exception
Hi guys, Searching in DW Forum for terms with space it breaks. See screencast: https://www.screencast.com/t/CFl1iumZj BR, António Ramos ...
António Ramos
20/06/2017 19:00:11
No replies yet
Page Item -
Hi, I am having an issue with saving a page item which I created. The issue is not with saving the content of the fields, the content is being saved correctly. The issue here is that I get a pop-up saying that "the content may not have been saved cor ...
Tiago Schäfer
06/06/2017 12:22:25
No replies yet
Page Item - "change may not have been saved"
Hi, I am having an issue with saving a page item which I created. The issue is not with saving the content of the fields, the content is being saved correctly. The issue here is that I get a pop-up saying that "the content may not have been saved cor ...
Tiago Schäfer
06/06/2017 12:22:18
No replies yet
Internal links and redirects on a single domain with multiple area IDs.
Hi DW, Internal links from Area-ID 1 to Area-ID 2: A question regarding a single domain on multiple area IDs. I have a website, (www.website.com) , which needs to contain multiple area IDs. For instance: www.website.com/da-dk/ (Area-ID=1) www.website ...
Søren Brock
31/05/2017 12:25:47
No replies yet
Missing template module/App maps.html
Dynamicweb 9, standard module "Maps" template is missing. I want to use this module within Dynamicweb 9, but the template seems to be missing? System.Exception: Empty template: Maps/templates/Maps.html at Dynamicweb.Maps.Maps.Render(StringBuilder con ...
Jordy Goorman
14/04/2017 15:43:27
No replies yet
item in same type item
Hi I have articles as page based items. I want to be able to select two related articles inside the same type of item, as the related items I am selecting. I want it to be more than a link, so I want to publish heading, image and short description of ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
13/04/2017 17:49:41
No replies yet
Password recovery email not send, error in source
[Solved]: A setting in the web.config took precedence over the Globalsettings.aspx settings, resulting in a incorrect configuration Hi, I've been asking this question at Azure and Sendgrid, but unfortunately they can't help me. I have a page with the ...
Harald Brouwers
11/04/2017 09:11:48
No replies yet
Copy of website does not update link for 404 page
When copying a website the Update links function does not include updating the link to the 404 page. It would be very nice of this worked like it does for other links. ...
Per Søgaard
07/04/2017 14:39:27
No replies yet
Dynamicweb documentation search issue
Hi, If you go to http://doc.dynamicweb.com/template-tags/introduction and search for paragraph id you get an error http://doc.dynamicweb.com/?ID=8526&q=paragraph+id Best Regards, Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
17/03/2017 16:21:00
No replies yet
Load images from external server/cdn
Hi We have a client that has a very high demands on diskspace for images. 100 gigabytes initially, and maybe up to a terabyte eventually. Otherwise, they don´t have high demands on hosting. Maybe 100 to 150 regular visitors pr day, and a peak of 1.00 ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
24/02/2017 19:41:41
No replies yet
Updating rich text editor on page property item
Hi, I added a rich text editor as an item page property field. When try to update the field I get a js error on ckeditor.js and the field is not updated. Does anyone is experiencing the same issue? DW: 9.2.4 BR, Mário ...
Mario Santos
24/02/2017 17:21:15
No replies yet
Dates displayed in the Wrong Language
Hi, Some of the dates in Dynamicweb disply in the wrong Language. The best example is the Ecom Orders. Logging into the Backoffice using English the order list will show the dates in english, but if i open an order to see it in detail the date is in  ...
Diogo Brito
17/02/2017 19:51:34
No replies yet