Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Error searching for page
Hi guys, I am running on 9.12.7 and I have made a search in the back-end for a page name and I got this: It is true that we have a lot of pages (+40k) because we use pages to build complex product descriptions. But nevertheless, page search should wo ...
Adrian Ursu
25/03/2022 08:37:34
No replies yet
Performance issue on 9.12+ with large impersonation list
Hello, We've noticed performance issues when logging in, starting with 9.12. I've finally sat down to figure out the root cause since we have some pressing upgrades that we've been putting off as a result. The issue happens to do with imp ...
Scott Forsyth
21/03/2022 22:09:37
No replies yet
Files permissions - web.config
I'm trying to update access for some file directories so anonymous users don't have any permissions to access files with direct URL to file. I checked Permissions (old) documentation and I see that it's possible to shut down a folder brow ...
Maksymilian Sadowsko
08/02/2022 12:45:41
No replies yet
Send welcome email to new users (Imported or not)
Hi guys, This is a recurring subject in this community and I wanted to check out if there are any significant changes on the topic. I have the standard problem that a lot of other users have asked or commented about: "I want to send a welcome em ...
Adrian Ursu
30/01/2022 12:53:38
No replies yet
Domains and Language settings
Hi Dynamicweb. We have a muiti site in one Dynamicweb solution, that runs both on multiple domains and in multiple language versions. The sites I kind of similar across domains, and some pages will have the same name, but on different urls. However w ...
Daniel Hollmann
11/01/2022 12:04:40
No replies yet
Forum links are broken
Hi there, I noticed that a lot of the internal (and external for that matter) links are broken. In the past, links looked like this: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/rapido/rapido/facets-showing-products-with-filed-value-false and now they look like  ...
Imar Spaanjaars
10/01/2022 09:46:12
No replies yet
How would ssgtm work with dw?
Hey, im curious How would Gtm Server-site work with DW? Should I still just use the container ID or should i use the Subdomain instead? Also is there any integration for gtm in standard DW or is it only Rapido? Best Regards, Alexander Olsen ...
Alexander Olsen
05/01/2022 12:40:52
No replies yet
page properties - list subpages - how can we effectively configure the lists for all editors without having their login credentials?
Hi we often use the list subpages under page settings, eg. when we implement newsitems using pagebased items. When we do this, we want to configure which fields the editors sees in the interface, and how they are order. This is userbased, so in order ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
01/12/2021 16:49:16
No replies yet
User creation from frontend with custom usertemplate
Hi I have been looking for some tag to set. Its possible to create custom templates backend insted of the standard userprofile, this is selectable and works from backend. But can't seem to find anywhere to set that when users create a profile fro ...
Peter Klünder
26/11/2021 08:22:59
No replies yet
URL
Hi, One question. When browsing for the URL https://mydomain.com/myfeed.txt, the result is https://mydomain.com/Default.aspx?ID=2475&404;http://mydomain.com:80/myfeed.txt It doesn't happen always, only from time to time. Dores anybody know th ...
Tomas Gomez
22/11/2021 10:41:27
No replies yet
Cookies configurations
Dear All, I am now trying to do the cookies configuration for functional cookies and tracking cookies. On the list of cookies set, it was mentioned the below two cookies but I couldn't find those cookies on the setting. Can you please advise why  ...
Aye Nyein Myat
10/11/2021 13:21:48
No replies yet
How to enable patterns on asset categories
I am running a DW version 9.10.10 and I want to set an asset category for images, but I am missing the 'AUTO CHECKIN' section in the configuration of the asset category. Then I looked at the asset categories on a demo Rapido site running 9.10 ...
Roald Haahr
05/11/2021 09:44:33
No replies yet
Ability to search for folders in the File manager dialog
Hi guys, I have a solution where the Folders structure is pretty complex (meaning that some folders have a lot of subfolders). For efficiency reasons, I need to allow the admin users to search for folders before they decide where they upload the file ...
Adrian Ursu
21/10/2021 20:02:10
No replies yet
FormsForEditorsDataItemProvider throwing an error
Hello, I set up Deployment Tool to use FormsForEditorsDataItemProvider, but whenever I try to compare between environments I get an error: Stack Trace: [ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.] System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArg ...
Mafalda Correa
13/08/2021 17:26:08
No replies yet
Lead Data is missing due to same ip address are come to Lead Report
Dear All, I'm having a problem regards to Lead Report. Hopefully, someone can help me with this. I would like to check the visited customer's information, like Device Model, Public IP address, etc. But the problem is that all the visited cust ...
Nang Shwe Yea Oo
08/07/2021 11:44:47
No replies yet
OKTA in-memory issue
We've run into an issue with the OKTA provider 3 or 4 times now where logging into OKTA causes a redirect back to the same DW login page. Essentially, you end back up on the login page each time. It's solved by recycling the IIS app pool. When it wor ...
Scott Forsyth
18/05/2021 23:56:32
No replies yet
Sitemap.xml not working for cloud hosted solution
Hi guys, I have a solution hosted in Dynamicweb cloud and I have tried setting up the sitemap.xml output. All I got was an IIS page: Is there something I need to configure on my end or I just need to ask Support for help? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
28/04/2021 17:43:54
No replies yet
Index Grouping field depending on another field?
Hi, I have a project where I created a Grouping field (attached) and this worked great. Now we're refactoring our Index and removed the Schema Extender and the grouping field stopped working. I was surprised and figured out I had to add the field to  ...
Nuno Aguiar
26/02/2021 15:27:42
No replies yet
"chapters" on a page, with different paragraphs
Hi On a page, we want the editor to be able to create an unpredefined number of "chapters" on a page. In each chapter, it should be possible to create unpredefined number of paragraphs under each chapter. The paragraphs will be in different combinati ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
05/02/2021 15:58:31
No replies yet
URL settings for multiple websites
Hi guys, I have this situation: DW 9.9.2 Multi language website: RO, EN RO is master website, EN is language layer For EN I have set a prefix to be used in URL: en I have set the URL on the Product page to display: Current website shop, current websi ...
Adrian Ursu
14/11/2020 15:38:09
No replies yet