Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Delete my profile function
Hi I was wondering if there was a way to delete a user profile when the user is logged in. I would like a link on my webpage saying "delete my profile". (when the user is logged in) Do you know if there are any standard functionality in Dyn ...
Rasmus Sørensen
13/01/2012 12:14:09
No replies yet
Page not rendering - fallback?
Hi, Some time ago Moody's rating agency was hacked. Since their website is developed in .NET, I gave it a go and tested the parameters on our own website. Result: The page did not load No statistics where generated in the statistics module The link w ...
Nuno Aguiar
29/12/2011 13:31:50
No replies yet
Extranet timout if not activity
Hi Is there a way via DW to set a timer so a session a user gets logged off if there is not activity in for example 15 minutes? ...
Antonio Amézquita Ganoza
19/12/2011 16:11:14
No replies yet
Moved to "Feature request"-forum
Hi, Choosing "Device layouts" for a given page, I would like to keep "Phone", "Tablet" and normal layout-files separated in folders, so it would be impossible to choose "Phone"-layouts for "Tablet", & ...
Jacob Bertelsen
19/12/2011 11:47:05
No replies yet
URL with and without .aspx
Hi, I Noticed every page in Dynamicweb can be reached by multiple URL's. For example: developer.dynamicweb-cms.com/community.aspx developer.dynamicweb-cms.com/community Is there a way to make sure every page is available with one unique URL? Maybe wi ...
Matthijs Hofstede
13/12/2011 13:34:26
No replies yet
Database option excluded for Admins
A client off us noticed the "database" function from the management center has been disabled for his role (admin). Is this a bug? Is this done as a security improvement? Is there a way to put it back? Thanks allready... ...
Matthijs Hofstede
12/12/2011 13:31:47
No replies yet
Change language in frontend
Hi, Using the new language module, there are 2 things I would like to achieve: - a language menu (is it possible?) - normally we use a page structure (navigation) for it - change the page language by passing something like "&lang=en" Is ...
Nuno Aguiar
05/12/2011 16:21:26
No replies yet
Using a RTE to edit news frontend
We have a client, who use the FCK-editor to edit news frontend. Their problem is, that it escapes HTML entirelly by simply removing all greater-/less than operators (< and >). They claim it worked untill a recent Dw-update (and indeed it seems  ...
Nikki Strømsnes
30/11/2011 11:24:32
No replies yet
Filemanager extended
Hi. Is there a way to dynamic assign a directory to a extranet group in the filemanager frontend modul and for the filepublish modul? ...
Bo Lindblom
28/11/2011 11:06:34
No replies yet
Modulet Afstemning
Kan det passe, at man ikke kan nulstille svarene i Afstemningsmodulet? ...
Jens Jensen
22/11/2011 11:10:23
No replies yet
getimage.aspx cannot resize images? (this one seems to work)
When I try to call it with different dimensions than those of the original image, it just fails with the error provided below. I have specifically checked that the size is the argument that is causing this. If I change it to the image's native resolu ...
Roman Sterlingov
21/11/2011 13:55:45
No replies yet
getimage.aspx (3)
test more test ...
Roman Sterlingov
21/11/2011 13:55:16
No replies yet
getimage.aspx cannot resize images? (2)
When I try to call it with different dimensions than those of the original image, it just fails with the error provided below. I have specifically checked that the size is the argument that is causing this. If I change it to the image's native resolu ...
Roman Sterlingov
21/11/2011 13:24:41
No replies yet
ApprovalUrl gives error
Hi, When someone registers on our website and clicks the confirm registration link (see attached link) in the e-mail. DW gives the following error; (see attached error) I cannot alter the approvalurl, does anyone have an idea how to debug? ...
Gert-Jan Bierkens
21/11/2011 13:00:34
No replies yet
Permissions for searching documents
This applies to the searching (search weighted) of documents . Can the search be limited, depending of the rights of a user in a group? For this customer, some documents may not be viewed to all users, so how can this be configured? Thanks, Ton ...
Ton Martens
16/11/2011 16:12:26
No replies yet
Navigation redirect to "_blank"
Is it possible in the CMS to redirect to a new window? If not, then it's a feature request ;-) /Rune ...
Rune Skovbo
16/11/2011 11:32:23
No replies yet
getimage.aspx cannot resize images?
Roman Sterlingov
10/11/2011 19:32:27
No replies yet
Extranet bug
Hi! I Have seen a strange bug in Module Extranet. If I try to login in page without having "/da-DK/" works properly. But If have this folder, extranet shows a error 404. The version I using is 19.2.5.2 . Best Regards Mateus ...
Mateus Ávila Isidoro
21/10/2011 13:38:51
No replies yet
Search weighted - product customfields
I'm trying to extend the Search Weighted modul, so it also searches for the content of the products custom fields. I tryed to add a dummy module, and define the search as the attached image, but i doesn't seem to work, what am I doing wrong? Regarts  ...
Kim Sørensen
13/10/2011 15:10:50
No replies yet
Import/Export module with CalenderActivities module
Hi, It's been a while since I worked with DynamicWeb last, so I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out a bit here :) If I want to import data to a DynamicWeb solution from an external server (that is not running DW), by saving the data in an X ...
Jannik Rasmussen
06/10/2011 09:57:57
No replies yet