The Extranet Login mode is used for logging users in to the frontend - and for defining related behaviors such as password recovery. It comes with the following setting (Figure 1.1).
- Select a login template, which will determine the layout of the login area.
- Select a password recovery and password reset template. To load the recovery template add LoginAction=Recovery to the extranet URL
- Specify a page to redirect users to, once they’ve logged in
- Select which fields are required for password retrieval – you can create custom fields for e.g. retrieval questions and answers.
- Select a method for restoring passwords – send existing password, send new password, or send a password reset link (in which case you can specify for how long the link should be valid).