Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Itembased modules: News
Since we get more and more questions about our downloabale itembased modules, we have decided to post some of the questions here and let our developers answer them. Feel free to add more questions if the ones posted aren't sufficient enough. How does ...
Lars Britz
29/08/2014 09:01:46
No replies yet
GetImage upscale
Hi, how do i make GetImage to upscale images? Iv'e tried DoNotUpscale=False as opposed to DoNotUpscale=True ( which denies upscaling ) , but it does not work. Best regards. Jonas ...
Jonas Mersholm
21/08/2014 09:22:22
No replies yet
RE: ItemPublisher - sort by mutiple keys
Hi, At the moment it does not seem like its possible to sort by multiple keys. To do this, am I forced to create a datalist for this porpuse or is there something I am missing?:) regards Jan ...
Jan Sangill
19/08/2014 11:51:18
No replies yet
Maps and User Managements
Hi, I should list users from the 'Mappe' Group (User Mangement) in the Maps module of this page: http://scolopi.net.dynamicweb-cms.com/Default.aspx?ID=481&Purge=True How can I show the structure of Group and his subgroups as in the examples? Than ...
Giuseppina Giunta
11/06/2014 18:54:59
No replies yet
User permissions
After playing with permissions, groups and users, I have a few questions. Is it possible to create new user profiles (like “default” for example) for each country, role or language? Is it possible to completely hide the ecom section for some users? O ...
Adrian Ursu
03/06/2014 22:31:07
No replies yet
Server-side validation with the new Forms module
Hi there, How do you implement server validation with the Forms For Data Lists module? You can set validation rules like Required but those are only used for client side interaction. How do I prevent invalid data from pages without JavaScript? Thanks ...
Imar Spaanjaars
03/06/2014 12:35:26
No replies yet
Deeplinking to custom modules
Hi there, WIth a URL like this: http://mydomain/Admin/Default.aspx?accordionAction=ecom%28%29; I can deep link into the Ecommerce module. Can I do something similar with a custom module? I need to deep link to an item that is managed in a custom modu ...
Imar Spaanjaars
29/05/2014 15:29:20
No replies yet
Bug with editing Direct Paths?
Customer on 8.4.0.8 Editing Direct Paths sometimes doesn't work correctly after searching in Direct Paths. Searching in Direct Paths is a convenient way of filtering the list. But the resulting list sometimes cannot be edited correctly, since the pop ...
Ton Martens
23/05/2014 10:22:49
No replies yet
Getting Customized url´s to not show 404, when "older" url settings are requested
Hi See attachment, for customized URL settings. The problem I have now, is that "older" URL settings, display a 404 when being called. Is it not possible to avoid this with the current URL settings? I found out that especially normalizing latin chara ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
19/05/2014 11:40:29
No replies yet
Statistics less than 40 pageviews
Hi, Anyone know why the statistics are analyzed (showing) only when have less than 40 pageviews? Its possible to configure this? George, ...
George Nelzo Pereira
16/05/2014 15:14:55
No replies yet
Files disappearing in items
Hi Has anybody experienced problems when using file fields and rich text editor fields in the same item? Every time I edit a rich text field and hit save, the link to a file in File Manager disappears. Regards Thomas ...
Thomas Schroll
20/04/2014 16:55:19
No replies yet
Delete language page
Hi It is possible to create more languages on a page than there is languages in the website settings by restoring a master language. Does anybody know how I can delete these extra languages? Regards Thomas ...
Thomas Schroll
16/04/2014 10:24:39
No replies yet
Global module
Does anyone knows if it should be possible to put a Product catalog on a global paragraph. Through some tests I found out that the rendering is working but the data retrieval is not. Kind regards. ...
Ben Doorn
13/03/2014 09:42:26
No replies yet
Clean up statistics
Hi, I know it should be possible to purge some of the old statistics in the "Solutions report", but how is this done when this page gets a timeout from the database because of huge number of records? Best regards, Anders ...
Anders Ebdrup
30/01/2014 13:42:34
No replies yet
Error when saving item instance
Hi, With the code below I have created the item "PagePropertiesItemEntry". I have attached the item to a website as page properties (in the Websites module). When I edit a page and sets a checkmark for one of the choises eg. "Facebook& ...
Lars Larsen
16/01/2014 11:35:38
No replies yet
DW 8.4 URL Provider for items
Hi, I have a question regarding the interface context for the new feature "URL Provider for items" to be released in version 8.4. Why is this setting placed in the context of the definition of the individual item type? Why not incorporate i ...
Jens Jakob Vedel Kristensen
13/01/2014 10:16:54
No replies yet
Problem with performance in eCom
Hi guys We have set up a site using version 8.3.1.8. This is in general working as intended, we do however have a problem with performance. Loading the product pages and cart takes a really long time, and when I use the ?debug=true function I get som ...
Kasper Vesth
08/01/2014 11:00:19
No replies yet
Item editable lists, checkbox lists etc..
Hi, It seems to me, that i if you start a loop of any paragraph item list field like this: <!--@LoopStart(Item.Fields)--> |<!--@Item.Field.Value--> <!--@LoopEnd(Item.Fields)--> You always seems to get a comma separated list in a sin ...
Anders Engelbøl
14/11/2013 13:49:07
No replies yet
Pop-up Calendar Themes
Hi, Are there any themes available for the calendar used in the Data Management Forms date and date/time field types? I know it is the same used in the backend, but we would like to manage theme and/or library, instead of being loaded by default and  ...
Nuno Aguiar
29/07/2013 14:04:02
No replies yet
News V2
Does anyone know how I can transfer NewsV2 "Custom fields" from general to a "Custom field groups" after lots of news article already have been created ...
Andrew Mannell
18/03/2013 11:41:20
No replies yet