Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
URL settings for multiple websites
Hi guys, I have this situation: DW 9.9.2 Multi language website: RO, EN RO is master website, EN is language layer For EN I have set a prefix to be used in URL: en I have set the URL on the Product page to display: Current website shop, current websi ...
Adrian Ursu
14/11/2020 15:38:09
No replies yet
Partner reporting on Dynamicweb cloud
Hello, With the new announcement of the Dynamicweb Cloud (https://www.dynamicweb.com/products/products-cloud-monitoring), I see some impressive functionality for monitoring that appears to give a dashboard that shows all of a partner's accounts on a  ...
Scott Forsyth
05/11/2020 04:48:08
No replies yet
Email marketing - Scheduled emails not being sent with content if Unpublished
We have had a customer reporting that scheduled emails were being sent without content, which we found out they were using an Unpublished page and although it's easy to fix shouldn't we prevent this from happening? For example: - Show the content eve ...
Fabio Monte
30/09/2020 13:25:15
No replies yet
Deployment Tool issue with Users and Jobs
Hi, I ran into a particular problem with the Deployment Tool. My scenario to deploy: New user group Data Integration Job using User Provider The issue happened because I need a new user group, which due to the fact different environments will have di ...
Nuno Aguiar
21/09/2020 11:35:17
No replies yet
Email Marketing - The email failed to be sent correctly
Hi, Consider this https://www.screencast.com/t/SWiWpaNWRcy A customer is asking "What was wrong? How can I tell which email that was"? So my question to you is, how can we make this more obvious? I can't find anything under Monitoring I can see the L ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/09/2020 17:32:24
No replies yet
Clean up unused templates
Hi, I just wanted to share something we do every now and again, that I am sure some of you need as well. Clean up templates. We have 2 basic methods: Using our IDE to search for usages of "filename.cshtml" Which should give you all @Include( ... ) re ...
Nuno Aguiar
24/07/2020 11:28:40
No replies yet
Access Row Properties in Column Paragraph in VisualEditor
Hi guys, I am wondering if there is any way to access the properties of the Row ItemType from the Column Paragraph template. Specifically, I want to know the number of columns of a row and decide to resize the image accordingly. Right now, all images ...
Adrian Ursu
06/05/2020 13:31:31
No replies yet
Deleting site leaves a lot of stale data
Hi, We deleted websites/data that we did not need on a brand new Rapido installation. A few days/weeks later we were debugging a few things and noticed A LOT of stale data. For example: ItemType_WebsiteSettingsTabs Contained all of the deleted websit ...
Nuno Aguiar
05/05/2020 11:46:15
No replies yet
Location Page : Address list is not appear if only one location
Hi all, In the Location page, the address list at the left side, it appears only when the address is more than one. It doesn't show if the address is only one. Please see the attached images. Could you please someone advise how the address list can b ...
Khaing May Thaw
25/03/2020 06:23:35
No replies yet
Multi step checkout clear cart on DelOrderLine
Whenever I try to use Cart.UpdateCart(null, '/Default.aspx?ID=" + cartFeedPageId + "', 'CartCmd=DelOrderLine&key={{orderLineId}}&redirect=false', true); in one of the steps, it clears the cart and throws me back to the frontpage. Has anyone e ...
Mikkel Belchuke
13/03/2020 13:00:56
No replies yet
Editable list and Presets
Hi guys, I am trying to create an ItemType that would support Presets. Everything seems to be fine except for handling Editable lists and presets. I have a field of type Editable list, and I can save the values in the preset definition but when I ope ...
Adrian Ursu
17/01/2020 09:57:36
No replies yet
Content Index - querying sub pages/items
Yo! Is it possible to query all children, grandchildren and so on from a PageID using Content Index and queries? I can only figure out how to get the direct children using a query like "Get all items/pages with ParentID = X". But I really want the ot ...
Lars Pham
22/10/2019 16:34:43
No replies yet
Permissions on Ecommerce do no longer work after upgrade from 9.7.0
Hello, We had an issue where we could not set the permissions on the Ecommerce admin menu correctly (see https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/cms-standard-features/cms-standard-features/issue-with-setting-permissions-for-back-end-users ), this was solved ...
Hans Kloppenborg
04/10/2019 11:11:12
No replies yet
Simple backend query viewer
Hi, Working more and more with different Indexes and Queries, I believe it would be useful to have a simple Query viewer. I am not suggesting something complex like LukeNet (I fantasized about that in the past), but rather something similar to what w ...
Nuno Aguiar
02/10/2019 11:09:06
No replies yet
SVG file extension is ignored when others exist on Item Field
Hi, Using 9.6.12, when we try to add .svg as a file extension to an item field of type File it gets completely ignored unless it's the only extension. https://www.screencast.com/t/zExzUHvkY5 If you only allow SVG - it works If you allow SVG + other f ...
Nuno Aguiar
26/09/2019 17:36:34
No replies yet
Create 301 redirects for deleted pages after import
Hi guys, I have a DW8 solution where I have a scheduled task importing ItemType pages. The task is set to delete pages that are not in the source anymore. Obviously, if those pages are indexed by Google, they will start returning 404 errors. Which is ...
Adrian Ursu
15/07/2019 11:22:25
No replies yet
Editor window makes no use of availible space on page
Working on my 27" monitor I always work in many windows at the same time. The editor frame often jumps to a very narrow size even though there is lots of of free room for it to be a lot wider. Which would make a much better use os the editor and a be ...
Per Søgaard
31/05/2019 16:21:27
No replies yet
Forms for editor and/or ecom - Is it possible to give the user en error feedback, if there is a problem with the SMTP server/settings?
It the mail does not send for when you fill out at "forms for editor form", or an eCom order - is it possible to give the user some feedback saying something went wrong? /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
09/05/2019 14:08:13
No replies yet
Custom fields for Group types?
Hi guys, I have played a bit with the User and Group Types. The granularity of the fields selection on the UserType is veeeery useful and I was expecting it to behave similarly for Groups but apparently the Custom fields are not displayed on the Grou ...
Adrian Ursu
01/03/2019 17:31:14
No replies yet
Trying to use "Item tab" but getting CKEDITOR is not defined
HI I'm trying to use the "item tab" type as seen on the Rapido 3.0, but getting an js error in the console (CKEDITOR is not defined). The error appear in the console when i go to the website using the tabbed websitesettings and it prevent the tabs fr ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
15/11/2018 11:06:59
No replies yet