Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Item lists with translations
Hi, Working with items as paragraphs and item lists, we are having problems with translations. We were hoping that we would get a copied instance of the item list so we could keep the same behaviour we have for standard paragraphs. Not knowing about  ...
Nuno Aguiar
25/05/2015 18:51:08
No replies yet
Newsletter Double opt-in bug or feature?
Hi, We are experiencing an annoying situation. If I have a paragraph with newsletter subscription and double opt-in, everything works great. But if by any chance I forgot and/or want to subscribe to a new category, that user becomes inactive until he ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/05/2015 13:20:29
No replies yet
More spam
Hi there, We upgraded a site from 8.4.1.8 to 8.6 and now we're seeing an increase in spam through contact forms. Did something change between these two versions that requires us to make changes to templates to better fight spam? Or is this just a coi ...
Imar Spaanjaars
09/04/2015 08:06:39
No replies yet
Unmark post as an answer
Hello, Is is possible after a post has been marked as an answer to be also unmarked if it has been done by mistake? We have customers waiting for this feature and the unmark button was not functioning. Now I don't seem to even find the button on your ...
Velizar Madzharov
10/03/2015 11:10:35
No replies yet
FCKeditor styles.xml
Hi, Customer on 8.4.1.15. The styles-dropdown used to show an entry for a custom "table" element. But now it doesn't anymore. It just doesn't show up. When I change "table" into "div" it does show up, but I need the table element.. <Style name="Ta ...
Ton Martens
10/02/2015 11:27:15
No replies yet
Show page does not work with multiple domains
We have some issues with using "Show page" (on page edit) on a solution with multiple sites. Each site has a unique domain and customized urls are enabled. When selecting "Show page" and clicking on of the links on the page we get a 404 - unless the  ...
Morten Bengtson
16/12/2014 16:16:27
No replies yet
Visually selecting an image crop ?
With the image handler, is it in any way possible to let the user decide where the center of the crop i positioned ? I know I can set the Crop offset in the URL, but that's very flexible since it requires me to know the composition of the image in ad ...
Sebastian Dammark
10/12/2014 19:22:39
No replies yet
PagePermissions field on Page table
How can I avoid that the PagePermission field on the Page table is updated, when saving a Page in admin? As I understand it, this is only used for the old Extranet module and not he UserManagement module. And it is causing performance issues (On some ...
Thomas Larsen
09/12/2014 15:09:57
No replies yet
Suggested search for items
Hi people Is there anyway to make a suggested search for items? As an alternative: How is that "Hiding unused eCom fields" comming? /Rune ...
Rune Skovbo
19/11/2014 09:01:58
No replies yet
RE: Search Module
Hi we have implemented the out of the box search solution on a project and I was wondering how the search results are controlled. How are the results prioritised - is it by density of the search term in each page? Is greater weighting put on pages th ...
Ian McKay
18/11/2014 17:14:43
No replies yet
User files restriction
Hi. I wrote this thread earlier regarding how to display user files for specific customers: http://developer.dynamicweb.com/forum/cms-standard-features/cms-standard-features/files-on-userpages.aspx From what i saw of the answers i got in the thread a ...
Dan Lundgren
18/11/2014 14:54:25
No replies yet
Translate area content
Hi Guys, Anyone used a translation software for translating the XML file exported from area? I understand that this is the purpose of that export. Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
04/11/2014 08:23:56
No replies yet
Icon for groups and users in User Management tree
Hi Guys, I know it's a long shot but I have to ask. Is there any way to "play" with the icon for users and user groups in the User Management tree? Ideally based on some property that I define for user? Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
28/10/2014 16:40:21
No replies yet
Blog, Tags and Categories
Hi Guys, Can anyone advice on the best practice to implement a blog with tags and categories using Items and Razor? I need to accomplish as much as possible a similar functionality with Wordpress. Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
23/10/2014 12:35:46
No replies yet
Pages in folder don't show up in sitemap
Hi there, I have a page with the SiteMap module on it. When viewing the page I noticed that pages and items under a folder don't show up in the sitemap, even though Show in SItemap is true. I have a structure like this: Page 1 (Show in sitemap = true ...
Imar Spaanjaars
21/10/2014 13:21:34
No replies yet
Access to User management, but not to anything else
Hi, one of our customers needs access for their customer service center, but they are only intrested in giving access to the User Management section as this is what they will be maintaining, is this possible? It seems like the user needs "Admin" acce ...
Søren Larsen
14/10/2014 12:35:29
No replies yet
Can't index products - gets error message
Hi guys! I've been getting this error message while trying to index DW. It seems it can't write for some reason. Anybody got an idea? ------------------------------- Good day, Report for update process [501] An error occured while updating an index.  ...
Ron Zuidema
10/10/2014 16:34:35
No replies yet
Email Marketing - EmailMessaging:Message.DomainUrl is messed up
Hi DW, I'm building a dynamic newsletter template, and i want to append the domainname to all my relative paths in the template. According the the documentation here: http://templates.dynamicweb.com/TemplateTags/Dynamicweb-template-tags/Page-tags/Pag ...
Martin Nielsen
07/10/2014 14:08:20
No replies yet
newsletter subscription in shoppingcart
Hi, For a website, we configured the shoppingcart to subscribe the current customer for the newsletter. However, the feature doesn't seem to work, so I would like to know at what point in the ordering process, the subscribtion is done (what step, wha ...
Ton Martens
04/09/2014 09:49:10
No replies yet
Upscale images ( GetImage )
Trying again. Hoping for answers. Hi, how do i make GetImage to upscale images? Iv'e tried DoNotUpscale=False as opposed to DoNotUpscale=True ( which denies upscaling ) , but it does not work. Best regards. Jonas ...
Jonas Mersholm
01/09/2014 15:04:10
No replies yet