Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Minor Basic form Improvement
Hi, Looking for performance issues on a website I noticed that in 8.9.1 DW is performing this SQL query twice (one after the other) SELECT TOP 1 FormSubmitDate FROM FormSubmit WHERE FormSubmitFormID = 5 ORDER BY FormSubmitDate DESC As you might notic ...
Nuno Aguiar
26/01/2017 14:24:43
No replies yet
Smart Search - caching and triggering
Hi, We have a customer that is using smart searches extensively (too much, but that's a different topic), but I am trying to figure out if we can cache the results and how/when smart searches are triggered. I am trying to understand if issues they ar ...
Nuno Aguiar
22/12/2016 17:12:11
No replies yet
Users > Group Admins - Not possible to assign groups as admins
Hi, This is quite an annoyence, when you have large numbers of admins and content editors with backend login. Some have to have access to the user management module, in order to change details on user profiles. But only user profiles in a specific gr ...
Peter Munkholm
19/12/2016 09:39:05
No replies yet
Most popular pages
Hi Guys, I have a heavy content based project and I need to find a way to display "Most Popular" articles. Is there a way to easily display such a list? I would assume "Popular" = "with most visits" Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
11/12/2016 00:23:55
No replies yet
Filtered search
Hi we are working on a solution for a real estate that wants a live filtered search, that will eventually work like this one https://home.dk/resultatliste/?SortType=Price&SortOrder=desc&CurrentPageNumber=0&SearchResultsPerPage=15&q=23 ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
14/11/2016 13:03:33
No replies yet
Forms for editors captcha
Hello DynamicWeb on our site http://www.cleverchoice.dk/ we have a kontakt page so people can contact us if they have questions or anything like that. But recently we have recieved some spam from the form, which is why we want to add something like r ...
Casper Andersen
12/09/2016 14:48:33
No replies yet
URL handling issues
Hi, We are having a bunch of challanges setting up language layers on different domains and with correct 404 handling. Issue 1 - Pages with identical names The client needs - amoungst others - a french version of the site on different domains, ie: .c ...
Rune Skovbo
07/09/2016 11:30:21
No replies yet
Password recovery Error messages
Hi Guys, I am trying to display error messages in the Reset Password template but I don;t get any error message back after submitting the form. I am using DW_extranet_error_uk (tryed also _dk) and nothing is returned. Also, the verification if the nu ...
Adrian Ursu
27/08/2016 11:13:57
No replies yet
Extending new index to recognize language specific keywords
Hi Guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a new analyzer for the New Index, specific to our language (RO), with the declared pupose of identifying different versions of the same word. Plural vs singular, and other variations. Anybody el ...
Adrian Ursu
17/08/2016 16:42:51
No replies yet
FYI base encodede biller i nyhedsbreve
Base encodede billeder i img tags i nyhedsbreve får tilføjet sti til designs folder før data angivelse. Træls. Samtidig bryder editoren sammen og browseren crasher, hvis man forsøger at rette stien tilbage til det rigtige i preview. ...
Peter Munkholm
16/08/2016 13:19:07
No replies yet
MediaDB substitute v2
Hi I'm trying to setup a site to use an item based substitute for MediaDB. I'm not able to display .eps thumb files using GetImage.ashx (error 500). When I try using the Image handler in Management Center I get the below error. The old MediaDB module ...
Thomas Schroll
09/08/2016 14:57:33
No replies yet
How can I avoid Dynamicweb adding unwanted statistics javascript to a page?
I am making a page for google merchant center feed, but cant get it to work - because Dynamicweb is adding an unwantet tracking script in the bottom of the file. How can this be removed/avoided? ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
05/07/2016 17:28:07
No replies yet
Product field date and time as a variant?
Hi i have a product that is trip seat reservartions. All aspects of the product is the same across all variants, except for the stock amount and date & time, that is a custom product field. I was looking at making the different dates as a variant ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
17/05/2016 16:09:26
No replies yet
Autologin URL
Hi Guys, A while ago I was using an autologin url with these parameters: ?username={2}&PwToken={3} Username is self explanatory and PwToken used to be the encrypted version of the password. Is this format still valid? Apparently it does not Autol ...
Adrian Ursu
25/02/2016 14:03:18
No replies yet
Preheader issues
Hi, I am having some preheader issues in Email Marketing for Outlook 2015. I have clients reporting this did not happen before the upgrade to +8.7 however I am not sure that's the case. In any situation I posted my findings as a feature request http: ...
Nuno Aguiar
15/12/2015 15:04:25
No replies yet
Web Clustering
Hello Guys, I am trying to configure Load balancing on a solution. The load balancing module requires 2 types of detalis. Name and Host for each machine. Name was filled by default. I am not sure what I need to fill in the host field. My configuratio ...
Adrian Ursu
30/10/2015 13:01:56
No replies yet
Direct paths and relative paths
When using the direct paths I want to redirect to not only a page but a querystring in the page. For example /keyboard/magazines/kw?PID=178 (or better yet Default.aspx?ID=123&PID=178). First, it would be nice to have a way to do that where I can  ...
Scott Forsyth
09/10/2015 00:39:01
No replies yet
Weighted Search.
Hi, I have a question around the Search functionality. You know that in the Search you can specify that the search happens in one page and the sub pages of that. Is there a facility to exclude pages and sub pages from search results? Thanks, Yash. ...
Yasharth Tahiliani
30/06/2015 18:34:25
No replies yet
Possible to set default values for getimage.ashx
Hi it would be nice if it was possible to set default values on the getimage.ashx in the management center. regards Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
30/06/2015 16:27:49
No replies yet
Anyone else annoyed about the forum editor?
Hi all, It seems that the editor acts a bit strange. For example, when I copy and paste something, it includes a "see more" link (which I don't need). Also when I paste code (copied from another post for exampe), the page jumps and nothing visually g ...
Imar Spaanjaars
16/06/2015 22:59:20
No replies yet