Developer forum

Forum » Templates
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Weblog Latest Posts disappears...
In a solution we use the "Weblog Latest Post" on a paragraph on a page with Calender. On the Calendar we use the registration with Forms. But if we go from viewing the Activity to book/registrate, then the Weblog Latest Posts disappears from its para ...
18/01/2008 08:54:07
No replies yet
Survey module
Hi, I have a client that wants to create a series of areas of questions. For example, have 3 or 4 questions related to support, afterwards clicking "Next" go to another 3 or 4 questions about "On-line sales" and so on. So far, the only way I can figu ...
19/12/2007 13:27:42
No replies yet
News v2
Hey people, I'm trying to make a page with 2 columns, where I, in the left column have a list with news, and i want the selected news in the column on the right. Is this possible? ...
12/10/2007 11:59:59
No replies yet
Dealer Locator: no dealers!
When you make a dealer category you can add a nice background (jpg/swf). When you add dealers into the category you will see this background image so you can place "the spot" on the right place. The problem is you don't see anything at the frontend w ...
10/10/2007 15:24:22
No replies yet
Calendar Look&Feel
Hi, Has anyone been able to apply the calendar module to the "standard" month Look & Feel, where the days with some information get highlighted, or something similar? //nuno ...
06/07/2007 19:24:35
No replies yet
CSS layout from scratch
Hi FolksI just found this great link which explains in basics how to create CSS-layouts.Link: http://www.subcide.com/tutorials/csslayout/// Sebastian ...
04/03/2007 00:45:10
No replies yet
swfIR - Flash Image Replacement
Hi FolksWe all know the small ticks in our brains, when the Art Director comes with a layout where the content images are rotated, have shadows or round corners.The short answers are always: I can do it, but I won't since it will be too hard to updat ...
27/02/2007 21:29:48
No replies yet
New stylesheet features
I have two suggestions to Stylesheets, one for tags and another for feature!1. PageBackgroundColor! Basically, on most of the site you have 2 main background colours applied, one for the actual page, and another one for the remaining space outside th ...
09/02/2007 20:02:48
No replies yet
Blogpost: video guides
Feel free to discuss the video guides here ... ...
15/12/2006 13:30:08
No replies yet