Developer forum

Forum » Templates
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
How do I uninstall a Module theme?
Hi, I had a situation where I created a module theme but by mistake did not include a folder and file in the theme package. I then tried firstly to open the zip file and add the folder and file to the zip file. That new zip file I tried to install as ...
25/02/2011 08:33:55
No replies yet
-
22/12/2010 10:10:59
No replies yet
How do I get an image of a product in a variants loop?
Im working on the solution www.entreliving.dk (domain: Entre eCom). The template is called: EL_2010_Product_new.XSLT. My problem is that I need to display the product image of each of the variants. I have tried a number of different solutions, but I  ...
24/11/2010 11:12:53
No replies yet
XSLT - Show 3 unique random ecom groups
Hi, I would like to do the following in XLST: The page I'm implementing has 7 ecom product groups. I would like to show 3 random groups on the frontpage of the site. The 3 shown groups has to be unique. It is not okay to show groups 1, 1, 4 or 2, 3,  ...
15/11/2010 14:25:13
No replies yet
Cart empty
Hi! How can you check if an order has orderlines using XSLT? I've tried <when test="Ecom.OrderOrderLines.TotalQuantity &gt; 0" but it doesn't work. Best regards, Per ...
08/10/2010 11:54:04
No replies yet
Compatibility issues with Samsung Galaxy S
Hi Does anybody have experience working with compatibility in regards to the Samsung Galaxy S browser (Dolphin?). We have a website, where the central column drops out of the layout. We had the same problem with IE6, which we fixed with inserting the ...
20/09/2010 13:39:13
No replies yet
EcomGroup crash
Hi! I want to display a list of product groups as a menu but when I choose EcomGroup.xslt it crasches and displays the output as clean text with, for example "<" as &lt; and so on. Here is the code to insert the menu: <div id=&quo ...
20/09/2010 09:36:53
No replies yet
Negative stock
Hi all, I have a customer with great success - maybe too much. :-) The have experienced that stock gets negative. Since the products are flights and bustrips, there only limited stock. So if the stock is 10 - there can not be handled 12 seats. The is ...
13/09/2010 16:51:18
No replies yet
RSS feed knap i IE toolbar
Hej På denne løsning: www.opgang2.dk kan man melde sig til et RSS feed ved at trykke på knappen på siden. Der er 3 forskellige feeds - 1 på hver underside og det fungerer fint. MEN, så er der knappen i Internet Ex ...
31/08/2010 10:40:10
No replies yet
Subscribing Newsletter V3 from Cart
Hi I have an eCommerce webshop and I want to allow the users to be able to subscribe a newsletter during the order process. I have, on the shopping cart, enabled the newsletter subcribtion and added a category on the shopping cart module. I have adde ...
05/08/2010 09:11:21
No replies yet
XML Data for Forms
Is it possible to output the raw XML data of the forms module? I am trying to build an XSLT template - and it could be really helpful :) EDIT: Oops, found it: http://engage.dynamicweb.dk/Show-Article-361.aspx?PID=2472&ArticleID=102 ...
14/07/2010 11:33:06
No replies yet
Problems with frontend editing
Hi, I'm having problems with the frontend editing feature. I have a client that is using this feature and is now having problems with the new frontend editing feature. 1. If I keep the old interface the frontend editing works correctly but the client ...
02/07/2010 16:32:09
No replies yet
Changing layout for pages
In Part 8.2 of the Designs and Layouts PDF-documentation, it is described how to change layout for a specific page. But when I try to do it in one of my solutions, I can't see the Layout-tab. Is there some kind of secret option I need to turn on? EDI ...
23/06/2010 16:00:23
No replies yet
Storing url in ParagraphImageLinkClean
Hi We use ParagraphImageLinkClean on a series of paragraphs to store a link to a specific page. When we use <!--@ParagraphImageLinkClean--> in the template we get a Default.aspx url with an ID. Is it possible to get the friendly url for the pag ...
15/06/2010 09:40:31
No replies yet
New and improved templates and eCom 7.1
I'm using the new and improved way working with templates, but eCom seem to work against me. Is there anything to remember with these new templates when you wish to show products from eCom? DW 7.1. seems to look in /templates/designs/paragraph no mat ...
04/06/2010 13:49:29
No replies yet
Hide Formular after post
Hi, Based on datalist and the form module I have made a simple solution that submits ExtranetId and pageID to a database. But what if my purpose is to only allow one submission per ExtranetId. Can I make the form disappear / hidden or somehow check a ...
26/05/2010 11:03:20
No replies yet
Forum v2
Hi all, In the Forum V2 module there is a possibility to create ranks. You can see this rank when you click on a user i the forum. Is there any smart way to retrieve the userinformation (for example "Rank") in the postlising. You get only A ...
21/04/2010 09:34:17
No replies yet
Datalist - Sorting by Zipcode, show city name
Hi, I need to sort cities by zipcode-range. Usually I would be able to do this, but as it is coming from Datalists, it seems to loop through the tags in a way that makes me unable to draw both zipcode and cityname out. Here's my XSLT: ... <xsl:key ...
12/03/2010 09:05:43
No replies yet
[moved to XSLT] Datalist - Sorting by zip, show city
I've moved this post to the XSLT forum. ...
11/03/2010 09:43:15
No replies yet
Link to post in forum
Hi, When I link to a specific post in a thread in the forum I can only get it to work when the thread has only one page. Example: http://www.stallportalen.se/Avelsforumet-1/[Action/ShowThread/ThreadID/14272]/Råmjölk.aspx#post_101740 Does a ...
23/02/2010 09:45:55
No replies yet