Developer forum

Forum » Templates
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Ecom navigation product page with pid
Hi, I want to show some eCom groups in my navigation and it works fine. Try to hover "Fyrværkeri" on this page: http://beta.afac.dk/Default.aspx?ID=5&Purge=True. Every link shown in the dropdown is eCom groups. But when I click th ...
Rene Poulsen
16/10/2012 15:58:27
No replies yet
Frontend edit NewsV2, richtext editor
Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabel - Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso- ...
Jacob Jensen
03/10/2012 12:22:46
No replies yet
How to format date&time (pubdate) in external rss-feed
When publishing an external rss-feed (http://aoh.dk/rss.xml) I have a problem with the RSSItempubdate tag - it displays the whole date and time, for example Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:45:01 +0000 and I would like it only to be for example 26.09.12 21:45. Da ...
Lise T. Pedersen
27/09/2012 10:07:11
No replies yet
Price Search Filter
Hi DWs Our client want the price search filter to react "exponential" instead of "step-wise". I dont see an immediate solution in the filter setup Any suggestions to how we can make this?, any suggestion is more than welcome :-) 1 ...
Peter Bille Larsen
19/09/2012 10:00:24
No replies yet
Reuse menu in other pages/templates
Hi! I have an ecom group menu that I want to display on all pages, when I added <ul class="dwnavigation".... in the master template the pages became slow because the ecom catalog was added to all pages. How can I reuse a menu in one page ...
Per Ljung
20/08/2012 12:11:00
No replies yet
Suggested Search Productnumber not included in result
Hi DWs Our client is asking why productnumber is not included in the searchresult in suggested search, is that possible to make? So if the user types in ie. 100... then the system answers: 100100 100200 100300 Cheers Peter ...
Peter Bille Larsen
09/08/2012 09:16:48
No replies yet
Search module result link directly to section of a page
Hi Can the standard search module link directly to a section of a page or an anchor I have put the search module on a page, and this should link directly to a section on the page where the outcome is. Thank you in advance ...
Klaus Bergh
06/06/2012 10:38:25
No replies yet
GOODIE: Paragraph Template Generator
Hi, I have just finished a small script, that i have been wanting to do for a long time. Basically the script saves you the time of creating those basic paragraph templates, that every new Dynamicweb site needs. Given content area width in pixels, th ...
Thomas Nielsen
15/05/2012 18:32:06
No replies yet
If bad or no login - redirect
Hello everyone, I have a question here. The website works like this: There is a login link button. If it is clicked login forma fades in. If logged in - the link gets special style. 1) Eventually if the user, tries to access the webpage that is under ...
Dmitrij Jazel
14/05/2012 08:44:34
No replies yet
News V2: Can meta title and description be used in the news item template?
In order to create og:title and og:description for every newsitem in a list (for facebook to find the right text, when people press the like button), I have filled out the meta tags in the news item with the same text as in header and teaser, and the ...
Lise Trabjerg Pedersen
20/04/2012 14:47:16
No replies yet
Extended search - ambersand problem
Hi DWs' We have a client which have made a group and a manufactor called: Something & Co The problem is that when we use the extended search it does not recoqnize this name as an active search item, so when users select the option, it does not sh ...
Peter Bille Larsen
07/02/2012 11:51:22
No replies yet
Counter on page or product etc.
Is there a way to show in frontend how many times an individual page/product/news item etc. has been viewed. Using a DW function instead of the various counters on the web. Should be able to list the views of individual products from ecom and not the ...
Per Søgaard
16/01/2012 10:36:04
No replies yet
Extended search - Stock filter
Hi DWs Does any one know how to make Stock filter? I need to make a filter which creates two options, "in stock" and "out of stock", and I can use the number of units in stock. (DW's own stock count). I have tried: Range, Interval ...
Peter Bille Larsen
05/12/2011 16:26:23
No replies yet
.swf file with xml
Hi. Im having a problem with passing an xml url to my swf file, I get the swf but not the xml-data. It seems like the url to the xml somehow changes to the root url. I get this error: http://www.nilan.dk/map.xml?nocache=1321265835080 Failed to load r ...
Steffen Mortensen
15/11/2011 14:02:07
No replies yet
Create users
Hi! A new customer is in most cases able to create orders, but is there a way add this new customer as a new Extranet user, using som built-in function or do you have to use the api? Best regards, Per ...
Per Ljung
08/11/2011 22:39:41
No replies yet
Running translate function on CDATA
Hi! I wonder if it's possible to run the xslt function translate with a CDATA section as input? The reason for this is that I need to print the total value of the shopping cart, but the output adds "SEK" and uses a dot (.) as separator and  ...
Per Ljung
03/10/2011 16:01:09
No replies yet
Ecom: Loop products in associated groups or how?
Hi all! Im currently working on a ecommerce soluting, where i'm showing all the products (about 30) in a dropdown from all groups when the user is within a group productlist view, which is working just fine in the productlist template. But when i bro ...
Thomas Kjærgaard
27/09/2011 09:07:19
No replies yet
news v2 customfields in xml
When creating custom field groups in news v2 only the template tag and the field value is output in the xml. Is there any way to get the field name in the xml? ...
23/03/2011 11:56:16
No replies yet
Transform datalist xml
Hi everybody I need some help with some basic xslt :) I have made a datalist which list some paragraphs. I have created a xml publication which shows the content as xml. By editing a bit in the xslt I have made the following view: http://i52.tinypic. ...
03/03/2011 16:05:23
No replies yet
design & layout navigation bug?
Delete this :) ...
02/03/2011 13:11:13
No replies yet