Used as a source provider
When used as a source provider the following settings are available to you (Figure 2.1).
- Limit the export to orders which have not yet been exported (column OrderIsExported from table EcomOrders)
- Limit the export to orders without an externalID (column in EcomOrders) from e.g. an ERP system
- Limit the export to completed order (and not abandoned carts, which are technically also orders)
- Bulk-set the orders exported to an order state
Used as a destination provider
When used as a destination provider the following settings are available to you (Figure 3.1).
- Remove order lines not present in the import data
- Check Discard duplicate key rows
- Check to remove missing rows after import in the destination
Check Persist successful rows and skip failing rows to allow the activity to do partial imports by skipping problematic records and keeping the succesful ones.
Which tables & columns?
The Order Provider uses only two tables; EcomOrders and EcomOrderLines.
- OrderID must be included, and should contain the ID of the order. If the OrderID already exists in Dynamicweb, the order will be updated (rather than created).
- OrderStateID functions as a Foreign Key field to EcomOrderStates. If left blank, the order does not have a state.
- OrderLineID must be included, and should contain the ID of the order line. If the OrderLineID already exists in Dynamicweb, the order line will be updated (rather than created).
- OrderLineOrderID must be included, and should contain the ID of the order you are creating relations from.
- OrderLineParentID is optional, and can be used to create a relation between order lines by supplying a pared OrderLineID.