Rapido is a standard solution which is designed as a platform for a rapid implementation and prototyping.
It comes with a set of configuration options and designs which increase implementation efficiency and quality - less coding, more configuration. It also features a best-practice Ecommerce implemenation and standard integration to Dynamics NAV.
The key advantages to using Rapido include:
- A solid foundation to expand on
- Quick prototyping with your own data
- A standard implementation which is part of our regular QA test flow
- A full component library for creating your own content
- Built in best-practice principles from leading UX experts
- Spend less on tech – more on marketing
How the site is organized
Use the top-level navigation (Figure 2.1) to access the documentation for the main areas of Rapido; Features, Configuration, Development, and Download.
The different subjects in this area will be available in the left-side navigation. Click on any of the titles to enter the full documentation article.
You can use the bootstrapsque right-side navigation to navigate through the article's content (Figure 2.2).