Replies
Started by
Last reply
Error converting template to XSLT
Hi, Never mind. Regards / Aki ...
28/01/2010 09:38:35
No replies yet
Creating a filter
Hi, I need to create a produtlisting that besides having paging should render dropdown boxes for a couple of fields which will be used as filters. For example if I have a productlisting where one field is "Country". The in my productlistnin ...
25/01/2010 14:53:52
No replies yet
Problems with global elements?
One of our customers are experiencing problems with the list of global elements when trying to insert a global element on a page. The list is very slow and it takes a long time to navigate through the pages in the list. The website is not slow in gen ...
01/12/2009 08:38:30
No replies yet
Product groups menu xml
Hi, I am trying to create a product menu in dynamciweb (not eCom Navigation, but using menus) and I can get it to work using exinting xslt templates, but I have no ideia of the xml it is based on. Where can I get an example? The savexml=true URL para ...
20/11/2009 15:53:12
No replies yet
language variables
How is it possible to use language variables in DW7? I seem to remember something about being able to translate words in different languages and using them in the templates with some sort of global template tag. Any suggestions? ...
17/11/2009 11:23:16
No replies yet
Converts "special characters" from db
Content from database fields presented through Data List templates are converted. Symbols like "<" and "&" are converted to its correspondig HTML character encoding (&lt; and &amp;) making tagged information stored  ...
30/10/2009 12:47:04
No replies yet
Pagemenu tags in Page template
Hi, In page templates we something create if conditions related to page IDs. I want to know if we can somehow access the current page's navigation xml in the page template, so that instead of checking for a specific ID, I can check if Sort=1 and Abso ...
22/10/2009 20:37:46
No replies yet
More info on templates in Dynamic 7?
Hi, I am looking for more detailed information on the new template support in Dynamic 7. Instead of a nested templates based on master, page and paragraph there should be possible to use complete webpage as a template. Anyone with some pro or cons on ...
20/10/2009 14:58:29
No replies yet
eCom query Params
Hi, Is there a place wehre we can find the list of query params accepted in eCom? All I know officially about is the parameter based search document. By reading here and there I found the sort feature, and I know about comma separeted group id's to & ...
14/10/2009 17:34:06
No replies yet
ePay and MD5
ePay is offering a MD5 solution but how do I set this up in eCommerce? On step 5 where the ePay payment window pops up, you can just view the source and take the "accepturl" and paste in the browser URL. Then it looks like the order was pai ...
06/10/2009 11:13:20
No replies yet
ePay as gateway
If a user after a payment close the payment window Dynamicweb eCommerce is not notified about the payment. Therefore ePay is using a callbackurl to contact the shopping cart to tell "hey, this payment went through". I'm using this input...: ...
06/10/2009 11:00:54
No replies yet
Newsletter v3 - custom fields in newsletter
Hi, Is it in any way possible to output the custom fields created in Newsletter v3, in the newsletter itself? It's no problem to get it outputted on the subscription page, but I would like to output the value in the mail-template too! My scenario is  ...
01/10/2009 14:54:31
No replies yet
iPaper
Is it possible to remove the "close botton" from the top of the iPaper? I do not think I can find the button in the template? Is it because ithe button is in the flash-generated file? Regards. Christian ...
11/09/2009 11:56:46
No replies yet
HR module - how do I show list of employees
Hello! On this page: http://hih.au.dk/Default.aspx?ID=10215&Purge=True I have a list of departments (årgange) and I would like to show the members of each department (instead of a presentation of the department) when clicking on it. But I c ...
24/08/2009 11:46:41
No replies yet
Missing xml in eCommerce Showcart template
i've looked threw the xml output on the showcart step in the basket of eCommerce. Theres alot of fields missing there including but not limited to: Ecom.Order.OrderLine.Type And i needed to use XSLT for some test functionality on the showcart step in ...
17/08/2009 14:28:29
No replies yet
Send to a Friend
The use of "Send to a Friend" function is NOT reflected in the Statistics module - Correct? Then, does anyone know if it is possible to hook up Google Analytics to show the use of this function? /Claus Levinsen ...
03/08/2009 17:49:18
No replies yet
eComSearch
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to search in eCom for 2 values at the same time. The objective is to get a 2 product search result to compare products values. Best Regards, Nuno ...
25/06/2009 13:40:50
No replies yet
New screencast on XSLT in Dynamicweb
Hi Folks I've started a new series of screencasts regarding XSLT templates in Dynamicweb CMS. For now you can watch them here: http://dynamicwebsoftware.blip.tv/ We will embed them on the website later on. Please reply to this thread in the XSLT cate ...
12/06/2009 09:59:03
No replies yet
Forcing eCom to use another template
Hi I use product/productAdvanced.html template to show my products included related products. However when a related product is clicked I want to use another template. Is there any way of doing this, for instance by adding &template= to the URL s ...
14/05/2009 21:58:37
No replies yet
Newsletter v3
Hi, We have a client building a website in flash, but wants the newsletter to be managed throught dynamicweb. The form is filled in Flash that submit's to a DwPage, that redirects to page X according to error/success management. This worked perfectly ...
11/05/2009 17:17:13
No replies yet