Developer forum

Forum » Templates
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.
Hi, We get this kind of error in a solution. I cant figure out the cause of it. I see that there is a call to a RenderImagePatternItem. We are not using image patterns in the solution. Any suggestions? 2023-06-10 10:41:18.5552|ERROR|eCom/Frontend/Err ...
Aki Ruuskanen
12/06/2023 10:12:00
No replies yet
My orders (integration) templates
Hi Solution version 9.14.7 BC S2S authentication My orders (integration) doesn't show orders /Files/Templates/Designs/Swift/eCom/IntegrationCustomerCenter/OrderList.cshtml If requesting data with Test tool Where can be a problem? Another thing wh ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
26/01/2023 10:40:06
No replies yet
Prevent download files in Files/Files folder
Hello. I have a customer who has applied some documents for all of their products. They have used an asset category for this. When I use the link to each file in the template it gets forced downloaded by the DWSDownload.aspx service. The customer wis ...
Kasper Legarth
14/12/2022 11:01:00
No replies yet
PDF of Partner Certification tests does not look nice
Hi, I have done some of the Partner Certification tests but the PDF does not look nice: ...
Johan Lang
21/09/2022 16:42:00
No replies yet
How to get CategoryFields in different langauges
Hi Community, Working on a solution with Danish and English as languages (Rapido 3.4.3 and DW 9.9.4). We're having some issues with the standard Rapido generate PDF function at the productpage. When a user selects to download a product PDF with D ...
Søren Jakobsen
04/04/2022 14:25:45
No replies yet
Error in getInitials() from user name
Hi, We detected a small bug in the getInitials() functions, in the GetInitials and UsersLists templates. It happens when the user has a final space in his name, i.e. his name is not trimmed. This causes the last split to be empty, triggering an excet ...
Tomas Gomez
21/05/2021 11:45:17
No replies yet
Nesletter template issue
Hi people I dont know what I am dooing wrong. I copy Designs/Rapido/newsletter.cshtml to Designs/Rapido/newsletterIvanTest.cshtml and do not change file in anyway. Then I change template of newseltter page to use this new file like this: After that o ...
Ivan Marijanović
15/10/2020 11:59:22
No replies yet
Group order in VariantGroups template loop
Hola amigos, I noticed that the template loop VariantGroups in the Product templates is not ordered according to the VariantGroupProductRelationSorting column in the EcomVariantGroupProductRelation table but rather just the order in which the rows ar ...
Arnór Halldórsson
03/09/2020 13:02:40
No replies yet
Trying to save a custom orderline field using cart commands
Hi: Im trying to add a product with a custom order line field value inside my cart review template. This product is a warranty extension where user can add to a product or not. The order line field systemname is 'LineaAsociada' This is a request that ...
Jose Caudevilla
11/08/2020 12:31:21
No replies yet
Validation of vouchercode applied in the cart
Hi, I'm trying to validate whether a vouchercode code is applied or not in checkout using GetLoop("ValidationErrors"). But I don't catch the error if ex. vouchercode isn't valid. Is validation of voucher codes included in the loop or do I need to use ...
Søren Jakobsen
12/05/2020 10:50:15
No replies yet
Blog menu and breadcrumb
Hi, Our client wants a blog with its own navigation menu and breadcrumb. I am configuring the Rapido blog to do it, using the Article and ArticleList items. I created a new simple XSLT that is displayed in the blog pages (see atachment), but I don't  ...
Tomas Gomez
28/01/2020 15:34:33
No replies yet
Modal Component duplicates buttons
Hi, When trying to use the Modal Component, populating buttons through the AddAction method, it's duplicating them if we reload the page. https://www.screencast.com/t/xZQA9AN3nXS I am using the modal as a handlebars template and I was expecting to on ...
Nuno Aguiar
03/01/2020 19:43:29
No replies yet
Changing contactreceipt
Hey, We would want to change the email notification for a customer of ours (volandis). When a form is submitted we are sending a email notification with the information, but the receiver gets a dynamicweb based e-mail. We would want to edit the templ ...
E Muller
19/08/2019 16:00:55
No replies yet
Handlebars js
Hey DW. We are having some problems accessing values from the cart feed on a custom checkout page. We are using Rapido 2.0 and DW version 9.5.6. We want to access values from the cart feed in a context where we currently are using C#. We have tried j ...
Mikkel Hornbech Nielsen
25/01/2019 10:07:55
No replies yet
Custom import Job
Hi How can I get the value of a File Picker field in a custom integration job. [AddInParameter("File path and full name"), AddInParameterEditor(typeof(Dynamicweb.Extensibility.Editors.FileSelectEditor), ";usefilesfolder=true;"), AddInParameterGroup(" ...
Gheorghe Balan
25/10/2018 16:14:02
No replies yet
Calendar LINQ
Hi guys I need some help getting started on LINQ coding for a calendar. Basicly i need to group an itemlist's dates in a agenda calendar. So all events should be grouped in months like showed on the attached image. Anyone? ...
Jens Mouritzen
16/10/2018 17:53:07
No replies yet
optinmonster integration
Hey… Anyone with experience or a tip how to integrate Optinmonster with Dynamicweb? About Optinmonster Lead generation software (emailpermission) http://optinmonster.com/ The software has default integration to larger emailclient and CMS's. ...
Torben Bak Jensen
20/06/2017 10:44:05
No replies yet
WCAG 2.0 Templates
Has anyone out there developed a WCAG 2.0 compliant site? We have a potential customer that has these requirement and would like to know if there are templates that comply to WCAG 2.0. https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/ ...
Grant Menzies
18/05/2017 09:47:06
No replies yet
Get applied price ValidTo
Hi, I have a product with a discount campaign which has to end on a certain date. The discount is applied correctly but I would like my customer to see on the product page when the campaign ends. The loop Product.Prices contains this information on t ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
17/05/2017 11:04:41
No replies yet
Enhancing performance in cshtml
Hi all, As I was building a new site for one of our customers in Dynamicweb9 I experienced that the page was quite slow at loading the first time. I narrowed it down to the compilation of the cshtml file, so the performance was as expected when reloa ...
Søren Heide Larsen
14/03/2017 21:10:33
No replies yet