Developer forum

Forum » Integration
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Performance issue
Hi, I have a performance issue on my solution running 8.7.2.1 with integration framework. Here is an example that I'm wondering about : Why is CalculateOrder requesting AX just because of this code @inherits Dynamicweb.Rendering.RazorTemplateBase< ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
02/03/2016 08:47:40
No replies yet
Missing notifier for related products
Hi DW, It seems like we are missing a notifier when a related product list is displayed which means that the price of the products is calculated one by one instead of making it possible to calculate all prices at the same time in NAV/AX. I would expe ...
Anders Ebdrup
15/04/2015 21:34:11
No replies yet
Feeprovider issue after payment
We have made a live integration project where we get all prices and fees from Navision. we do however have a problem with Dynamicweb not getting to correct shipping fee. in general frontend looks fine until the callback from the payment gateway, when ...
Keld Gøtterup
14/10/2014 14:47:45
No replies yet
Updating EcomStockUnit
With later versions of Dynamicweb "stock location" has been introduced. In the video linked to further down, you'll see how to obtain the data structure for a source file, how it is edited and followingly used to update table EcomStockUnit. By export ...
Morten Snedker
12/08/2014 15:24:22
No replies yet
Video presentation, variant import
Video presentation showing import of variants from CSV, having Ecom Provider for destination right here. ...
Morten Snedker
14/01/2013 15:51:45
No replies yet
Video presentation, SQL Provider
A short 3½ minute video has been added, that shows how to update prices based on a direct connection to remote SQL Server. Give it a go: http://vimeo.com/album/2042889 /Snedker ...
Morten Snedker
28/11/2012 11:00:52
No replies yet
Presentation videos
Presentation videos for the Data Integration module can be found here: vimeo.com/album/2042889. Regards Morten Snedker ...
Morten Snedker
16/08/2012 15:29:00
No replies yet
Rewrite map of old links
Hi, Is it possible to import a list of old URL to be permanently redirected (301) to the new ones using data integration? For large websites this action takes like forever :) Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
19/07/2012 15:00:39
No replies yet